One of Us.. One of Us... One of Us

>Osborne had called a 12-year-old Muslim neighbour an “inbred” and had been thrown out of a local pub for getting drunk, “cursing Muslims and saying he would do some damage”.

>His sister, Nadia, 10, said she and her grandmother also heard Osborne in his garden using the same word. “All of a sudden we heard him say, ‘Inbred.’ I said to my nan: ‘Did you hear that?’ She said it was probably to his dogs.”

>Osborne also appears to have a Twitter account, which he has never used to send his own tweets, instead monitoring 32 other users, including Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen, the leaders of the far right party Britain First. Its mission statement states: “We will restore Christianity as the bedrock and foundation of our national life as it has been for the last one thousand years.”

Sounds like a reasonable unstable person reasonably going postal on stinky muslims. Thanks globalists for forcing cultural and demographic change in the west!

Seems like a top bloke

Would buy a pint/10

why is he doing muslim finger? I call psyops on all and any terrorist attacks.

This guy did what most of us have imagined doing, we tried to be friends with muslims and they don't want to be friends. If we keep turning the other cheek the muslims will crucify us all.

I agree with your opinion but don't post that cringe picture.

if you reply ITT you will be on a government watch list

>"I'm not letting my children marry into this, this family of HALF-BREEDS!"
>"They might be half-bred, but at least they aren't frigging inbred like those two monstrosities"

Reminder that East is East is redpilled, just not as much as Rita, Sue and Bob Too.

Reminder that neither film would be made today.

>impying Sup Forums isn't already in watchlist

Why would he throw his life away for so small a thing? 1 dead. Maybe a dozen injured.
And he's a father of 4, I've heard.

It just doesn't make sense. Either it's some nut who's living on the edge as it is and snaps one day, or its someone with their shit together enough to put together a brutally efficient and we'll planned attack like brevik.

I guess he didn't have his shit together despite the family.

Can't scorn the Osborne

He's going to jail and to us thats his just desserts but to him thats probably a vacation.

Good job bongs, we can make fun of you that much less.

Welsh are the true warriors of the United Kingdom, not scotcucks. Transfer of Barnett formula when?

Hero
we need more like him.
just remember, traitors first and drive faster

The Muslims would kill him. He'll have to be put into solitary confinement permanently.

>welsh
>calls someone else inbred
RMMT

This guys wife had a black son.
I've never seen a white Scotsman with a black son.

I don't agree with his opinion and I find the picture to be even more reprehensible.

that guy looks different then the picture

Everyone have uttered dislike over muslims lately, and where is the source for the other claims?
The guy drove a van drunk near a crowd who was loitering over a dying body. The muslims got agitated and started making noises and banging on the van, so the drunkard freaked out and drove into some of them at very low speed. Fuck this is stupid.