We're a nation made up of immigrants!!!

>We're a nation made up of immigrants!!!

How to counter this retarded argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UJaGYcVFIVY
youtube.com/watch?v=UJaGYcVFIVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't because the person arguing won't listen

You don't like gooks stealing your women?

Yeah, LEGAL immigrants

i can't. also, closing the border violates property rights of US citizens.

We are a nation of anglo germanic immigrants with left over freed slaves, later we let in some asians and hispanics came here illegally

So? We are still mono culture.

Don't worry, kangaroobro, estonia is also a land of immigrants!

Our finno-ugric ancestors immigrated here 11,000 BC. Before us, there was some loose group of basques only here or a bunch of neanderthals or whatever.

Trick is to kill all the previous ancestors of the land before you fully claim it or else they jump about at inappropriate time and start saying that you have to go back or some shit.

Pic not really related but I look a bit like Serj Tankian so whatever.

Well, it's true. But those were mainly European and white immigrants. That doesn't mean you need to accept Indian halfbreeds and sandniggers.

If you were born in the country, you're not an immigrant. Source: the dictionary.

Oh wait you're australian. Just call him a FOCKIN CONT.
youtu.be/UJaGYcVFIVY

australia is british clay

>because the speaker is guaranteed to be muh indians
Exactly! We're trying to prevent happening to us what we did back then to other people.

But you are though. 200 years ago, Australia was 100% abo.

YOU DON'T BECAUSE ITS FUCKING TRUE

Pioneers are not immigrants.
Pioneers create civilization where there is none. Immigrants just show up to already established civilization.

australia = a nation of settlers and convicts

Literally every nation is made up of immigrants fundamentally.

"God you're a fag."

>counter:

You're talking about the immigrants that moved here, assimilated and helped build this country.
I'm talking about the ones trying to tear it down.

It's not an argument.

We're not immigrants; we're colonists. We set up and built a nation; we didn't immigrate to live in an already existing one.

What point are you trying to make?

This is good

One liberal would say that there was "Civilization" by muh natives

Brazil is Portuguese clay

We're talking from the start

unfortuantly we did not kill all the natives so now we have to deal with their muh oppression now

"We're a nation made by immigrants!" is a common liberal argument
in any past-colonial country today to let in syrian refugees or immigrants

you say 'of white immigrants'

And immigration means what? Why immigrate to a place? Where is the common thing that unites people to form a nation-state? Immigration can't be the basis of that.

"Learn the difference between is and ought, pleb"

There is no counter argument he can hear, because what he said is true. This is the real strength of truth.

a liberal doesn't believe that they are tearing it down, that's the thing

are you saying brits coming to australia and turning the continent western is an argument against immigration?

There's nothing wrong with helping Syrian refugees... when Assad was losing. Except EU went from helping Syrian refugees, to helping all muslim refugees, to helping all African refugees and nobody explained to me why yet.

I assume you're trying to argue against immigration. What's your political background?

You can't argue against facts.

Like the Southern Italians and Slavs in America?

A nation of exclusively white, European immigrants who formed a homogynous society and subdued the Native non-white, non-European inhabitants.

By explaining racial biology. And if goy you arguing with dont wants to learn the truth, what's the point of arguing with him anyway?

"Legal" Immigrants

Yeah, white European immigrants

>Yeah, LEGAL immigrants

Come in to country, butcher the people who live there.

THIS IS LEGAL

It's a lie of ommission. We are a nation of European immigrants.

very disappointed that this was so far down, though this caught the spirit of it

you bully these people and laugh at how fucking stupid they are. Feel free to hint at the various reasons the argument is retarded (immigration into established nation vs settling in mostly unoccupied lands, the fact that the native populations were subjugated and wiped out so why would we want that, etc) but just make it clear they're both stupid and an impotent faggot for making such a stupid argument, and that they should be ashamed of themselves for the embarrassment they've brought upon themselves and by extension their family, to the point that maybe it might be a good idea if they just killed themselves.

Sydney is a beautiful City. Fuckin women a day.

WHITE immigrants

right-leaning-ish

opposing uncontrolled mass immigration is my big one

You're a nation made up of conquerers who murdered and raped the natives into submission. If that's what leftists want to befall themselves then encourage them to fuck off to Somalia or some shit.

A nation built and conceived by white immigrants.

I like Ann Coulter's definition.
This was a nation of settlers, not even immigrants.
Also up till 1990 U.S. was 80% white.

my ancestors came here to create an extension of their home nation, not to a foreign nation. then they made it their own nation, still not a foreign nation... nope no fucking immigrants in my european ancestry.

>Diseases were our fault

I mean to reinforce this, compare Australia, a pretty young country that went to backwater shithole to a prosperous first world nation, with an old nation like Indonesia

in a mocking-the-liberal sort of way, yes.

Fucking selfish Europeans should've established germ theory a few hundred years prior... so many innocent subhuman lives lost

>formed a homogynous [sic] society

1791 Immigrants were "Free white men of good character." Changes in the '20s to bringing eastern Europeans, and then again in 1965 with Hart Seller Act to bring in brown people almost exclusively.

not my argument

America wasn't a homogenous society by any means. It's never been one.

white inmigrants are good

Hart-Celler

This was meant for this oops

Mass immigration destroys the bargaining power of unions and drives wages down for the native population, while increasing demand and driving cost of living up, and also puts a strain on the welfare services. Only people that genuinely benefit from it are the rich.

In Sweden they use the "1 million swedes had to migrate to America during the 19th century" argument for mass immigration. Only difference we had no gibs waiting for us, not even a free shovel to start working the soil.

>80% white at 1990 isn't basically a homogenous society

Remind them what your ancestors did to the natives.
Ask how the inhabitants at that time faired from "illegal immigration".
Ask if that should happen again.
If no, you win.
If yes, they admit they think genocide of whites is a positive thing.
Win argument
Build gas chamber
Etc

Second method is to remind them that you aren't a nation of immigrants.
You're the descendants of a hostile, supremacist, invading populace.
Ask if they think that should happen again.
If no, you win.
If yes, they admit they think that genocide of whites is a positive thing.
Win argument.
Rev up helicopters.

Lastly, if you're an Aussie, remind them that the natives were baby raping, cannibalist, genocidal, ecological disasters. Possibly the worst humans on earth. Give Muslims and Mongols a run for their money.

allow me to demonstrate:

settler - a person who settles in an area, typically one with no or few previous inhabitants.

immigrant - a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

Words have meaning. Liberals can only argue in newspeak. My ancestors are settlers, not immigrants since this was not a foreign nation or country when they arrived.

lmao why do people like this act like know-it-alls when they walk into a conversation and expect people not to laugh at them for not understanding the clear distinction between ethnicity and race? When you show off how fundamentally misinformed or just plain stupid you are, you have no hope of anyone taking you seriously

>White people are all the same

>ethnicity and race are the same thing
holy shit laugh at this fucking retard, my god lmao

Btw, people moving from one area to another uninhabited one aren't immigrants but colonizers

False equivalence. Comparing the spics who swim a river or climb into the back a truck to invade a welfare state with the months long dangerous journey on a disease-ridden wooden ship 300 years ago. My people showed up here and had to make it on a homestead built by themselves with maybe neighbors helping or die and or go back home. What a huge fucking insult to compare the people who founded this country with the trash that just slithers in today.

WHITE immigrants.

>Literally 2016
>Still thinks earth is more than 6000 years old

>"that's uh not an argument"
heh

kek, whitey btfo

>retarded argument
>has no counter argument himself so asks user

You're more retarded.

Up until 1960 most immigrants to the US were from Europe. So we were a nation of EUROPEAN immigrants.

>loans

90% percent of them are on welfare chaim.

We're a nation of settlers and conquerors. When we """immigrated""" the land was nothing but dirt and trees. The people immigrating now are reaping the rewards of previous generations, with no birthright.

You're an aussie. Just say fuck off cunt to any argument and you automatically win. If they argue more knock them in the chops and zutututu away in a yellow VL

>Still thinks earth is more than 6000 years old
Hot dog schooling everybody

You can't, its true.

Instead of arguing against all immigration, you should argue against immigration from low IQ racial groups.

Ask Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=UJaGYcVFIVY

>America's a nation of conquerors whilst Australia's a nation of conquerors which wanted to get rid of society's subhumane scum. Therefore: No real migration.

>Every nation either conquered or got immigrated

>It's not your shit when an ancestor of yours did immigrate into a shothole like 300 years ago

Immigrants were turned away then as well.

Yes, white europeans. Sand niggers / spics don't have the capability to achieve what whites could achieve.

back to muh_Donald

More like criminals.
But only the first ones count.

>steal a loaf of bread in the london streets
>arrive in a much more free place, getting your own bit of land, have less taxes

what's the problem, literally the ANCAP dream.

You could explain how historically, the "immigrants" we (read: the United States) got were of English, Dutch, and German origin and that America was >90% European immigrants until the 1960s when we thought it was a good idea to let in more shitskins, but the person wont listen to this and will simply calling you a racist.
If you're referring to your country specifically, you state you werent a nation of immigrants, you were a nation of convicts.

The good times are passed though.

I know how you feel Austria.

SWEDEN NO!!!!

Now You have to go back to reeducation camp to mount ikea furniture for refugees so they can rest after raping your women.

Say that we're a melting pot, meaning that immigrants are expected to adapt to the nation's values they immigrate to. This doesn't mean that everyone who lives in your country has to Christian or whatever but should have the ability to engage in trade which means that accepted immigrants should value other's rights and speak a common language.

It was fair since both fought for it through war.

>dismantile
If people are going to make these things could they not run spellcheck on them first? I'm not saying it's a valid critique but it's a common, obvious, and easily avoidable one

Austria.
Education of New Zealand at its prime right here.

mass immigration should have ended once entitlements began

>What's your political background?
what's with the influx of fags over the last week? It's been steadily worse but this shit is top tier newfaggotry.

lurk more faggoy