PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE

F

S

All Kraut invaders deserve death

what did he do?

German cuck goes to n.korea gets totured so bad he has brain damage. Now he is dead. Good riddance

He looks so preppy

He was jewish right?

Tried to steal something from a NK hotel to keep as a souvenir.

S

I'm gonna need a quick rundown on this guy.

Edgy

He was actually a Jew,but they are trying to gloss that over. He was involved in a group in college that is a CIA pipeline. He was probably up to no good. Probably wasn't even working for US interests.

S

so he died after leaving best korea. damn he must have really loved that country. why didnt they let him live there longer?

PRESS N TO NUKE THE GOOKS
N

He was Jewish, Trump is gonna pull some shit I know it

>Otto Frederick Warmbier
>A Jew

Nice try Hans

>American healthcare

North Koreans supreme doctors keep this guy alive for a year AND FOR WHAT!? A few days back in the land of the free and he croaks it. Some bleedin doctors you have there.

>believing NK propaganda
low IQ nigger detected

dat korean chad lawyer

>"He was active in the Hillel Jewish campus organization, and participated in Birthright Israel."
>"proof" video low res as fuck and doesn't show the face
>guy looks at least 35

He was a spy, false flag as fug

He was involved in his Hillel group on campus. The rabbi even came out and talked about it. Hes a heeb.

>go to North Korea
>it doesn't end well

Huh w-wow really made me stop and think...

jesus christ this fucking thread. You guys are all fucking idiots.

????

Kill yourself kike shill jew CTR shareblue the_Donald degenerate fake news

everythign went well when he was in korea. it didnt turn well when he left best korea for the us

So Kushner is the anti Christ king Jew and he runs your dear leader and probably bangs FLOTUS another eastern euroopean jew

Tortured so much he died, this happens everyday to millions of North Korea, Kim must go.

I'll only spit on his grave if he was a liberal cuckold. Can anyone provide me with some proof.

this. show some fucking respect

why does he look 10 times more aryan than you then

my only regret is that he didn't live long enough to be tortured some more

Yeah. Show some respect to the guy who was stupid enough to try to steal something in a country where people are killed for having an unapproved hairstyle.

Kek

Do you think he ever found out Trump beat Shitery before he passed?

I want huffpo to leave

How do you even know he did it? NK is corrupt as shit

Nuke korea pussies.

CIA spy gets busted, intel extracted through torture, sent home to die as a message. Nothing more, nothing less.
CIA employee Dennis Rodman being there during this is not coincidence. Was a slap in America's face for sending a degenerate nigger to perform diplomacy. How rude of America, perhaps on purpose.

>guy looks at least 35

He was born in 1994 m8

>Jew
>Work camp

The Jew's immune system self shoahed as soon as it was forced to do manual labor.