London attack a possible accident thread #3

I have been paying attention to this London so called "terror attack" and looking at the information so far. I'm thinking this might have been an accident for the following reasons:

>1.) Witnesses reported hearing screeching. If a person is trying to kill people, why would he be attempting to stop the vechile.

>2.) Reports say he the driver stopped his vehicle and got out of the vehicle. Why would a person purposefully hit a bunch of people and get out of the car unarmed only to get his ass beat by the mob? Which is what happened.

>3.) "An eyewitness told BuzzFeed News that the suspect shouted “I want to kill all Muslims as he was being detained.” This is only one person who says this. His interview also seems to have some mild inconsistencies. Despite all the video recorded by people at the scene, there is no evidence of him shouting such things or laughing and blowing kisses as another witness stated.

>4.) I saw a video of a reporter interviewing people at the scene (if I run across it again, I will post it in the comments). Muslims were coming up to the reporter doing the interview and aggressively telling him that he better report it as a terrorist attack, and not as the person being drunk, mentally ill, or any other narrative.
Anybody notice any other abnormalities in this situation?

This could be just like the Muslim girl in Virginia who was killed that people assumed was a hate crime, when it was actually a Hispanic guy who killed her due to a road rage altercation.

---------
old threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

news.met.police.uk/news/incident-in-seven-sisters-road-247036
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/finsbury-park-terror-attack-mosque-10646160
archive.is/R4sdX
youtube.com/watch?v=hfaEeFYKlg0
youtube.com/watch?v=mVS2qRdj6-g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gG205-mj2og
youtube.com/watch?v=JekcFW_jky0
youtube.com/watch?v=CXWOgw9LQbs&t=8s
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime

Is the UK as cucked as Germany or Sweden?

Worse. Totalitarian cucks.

I was thinking something similar. The Pakis in the interview were saying he timed it for when they were coming out of prayers, but who the fuck knows what times they pray, and when they spill out onto the streets. He lives in Wales so it's not like he can observe their pattern of movements over several nights.

That's not even counting the fact that he wasn't really that close to the mosque, and if you were aiming to run over people who had just finished praying, the mosque would be the place you'd go.

I'm not usually one for Sup Forums conspiracy theories, but there really does seem to be so much about this incident which doesn't stack up with the terrorism narrative.

INB4
>death to Pakis, freedom for Britain

Reposting for relevance. Has anyone found that first Sky interview yet?
>Anybody notice any other abnormalities in this situation?
There have been widespread reports of two other attackers, and that one had a knife and stabbed somebody. Both claims were totally debunked by the police.
news.met.police.uk/news/incident-in-seven-sisters-road-247036
>At this stage in the investigation, it is believed that the suspect acted alone but we are of course investigating all the circumstances leading up to the attack. There were no reports of any people having suffered knife injuries.

They also say in the same statement that the one man who died was already dying before the van even got there.
>The attack unfolded whilst a man was receiving first aid from the public after being taken ill in Seven Sisters Road. Sadly he was pronounced dead at the scene at 01:04hrs. Inquiries are continuing to establish whether there is any link between his death and the attack.

And in regards to point number 4, I remember that interview (with the delivery Somalian) and it's also mentioned in that by the guy being interviewed that the van-man said nothing (contradicting later claims of him shouting I want to kill Muslims).

I'm still 100% convinced this was not a terror incident.

That quote about him saying he wanted to "kill all Muslims" just doesn't sound right to me. It sounds like something someone would say to make it sound like an Islamophobic attack.

>everyone up to and including the PM calling it terrorism
>yfw he was getting waved down to help with heart attack paki and pulled into the alley to help
>but they were all in the alley

How much bank would he make if that actually turned out to be the case?Literally everyone short of POTUS (which is extra funny because libs are buttblasted that he hasnt called it terror yet) has branded this man a terrorist.

I haven't seen a Bayeux Tapestry meme for years.

To add to this, did anyone else find it odd that they knew this was an anti-muslim terror attack literally minutes after it happened? I've never seen the motive announced so quickly, ever, in any event.

It's because something happened to a Muslim. The world governments are actually afraid of their citizens killing Muslims off.

Fuck you're right, I drive past the bitch maybe 4 times a month, I work in Bayeux.
>Norman-tier meme

they saw that muzzies were the victim and immediately realized NOW'S OUR CHANCE #WHITETERROR #KATIEHOPKINSISAHATEPREACHER and if the facts contradict any of that then they will just not mention the incident again moving forward

Worse than Germany.
Haven't been to Sweden

Can someone make nice infographics one can bombard twitter with

>but who the fuck knows what times they pray
He could have looked that up on the Mosque website or something, they have a calendar and prayer timetable.

For me, the only plausible explanation for a deliberate attack is that he was running late and just decided to hit the first large-ish group he saw. The only thing that lets that down is how he behaves after going down the side-road.

This is all very strange for sure, and I am beginning to doubt the narrative.

But one big question remains which makes me doubt this was accidental : why the fuck was he there in the first place?

Another thin after the accident the guy has got out the van and gone back toward the victims, obviously at which point he'd have been apologetic and stating he didn't see them there and was flagged off the main road, so somebody, likely hero Iman, knows exactly what his version of events was but nothing from that source.

> "I'll post it in the comments if I run over it again"
> "Run over"

KEK bless your soul, young frog

Especially when you see him in the crowd. He looks all sweaty and confused. I bet he was drugged. He doesn't say anything at all.

I think he was hired to do this or something. Or be a patsy and take the fall.

I saw the video of him blowing kisses in the back of the police paddywagon , it should be in one of the threads that was up around 5 a.m.

>when the suicide bombing starts at 8:00 and it's already 8:05

Christ, can you imagine the fucking shitstorm that would ensue if that Imam came out and said this wasn't a terror attack and the guy was just a shit driver? I'd expect even his own to turn on him at that point.

look who's back

Nah. He'd probably been drinking and just got the crap kicked out of him by a mob. Of course he's sweaty and confused.

Shouldn't have gone for a second round with Dolly.

Moving to London with his stuff? I've used the same van company for the same reason

Thats the first thing I noticed when I saw the footage ... he looked really confused, I figured it could have been from the muslim horde attack but I wasn't sure, because apparently they didn't hit him very much

they would just say he is not a real Imam and does not represent the true narrative erm I mean Islam

But they say he was going 50 mph down the bus lane. Then he takes a sharp left turn into the narrow alley with cars parked on either side. Truck isnt even damaged.

and he says absolutely nothing?

>blowing kisses
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/finsbury-park-terror-attack-mosque-10646160
archive.is/R4sdX

Since I'm shitting links, here are some more that could be useful to others.
youtube.com/watch?v=hfaEeFYKlg0
youtube.com/watch?v=mVS2qRdj6-g

He wasn't blowing kisses. He was pursing his lips like he was spitting or clearing his throat. At least that's how it looked to me. Remember he'd just gotten beaten by a mob.

he woke up the next day in a prison cell, can't remember anything.
Imagine waking up to being a terrorist

This incident has Kek's master craftsmanship all over it, a curious set of circumstances that eventually see's the opposite of the initial conclusion.

But why did he wave from inside the van?
Was he in a drunken/drugged stupor?
Was he taunting the muslims that wanted to batter him?

On a side note:
>using chrome
>type "muslim"
>red waves, suggest using capital "M"
>fucking kikes want me to aggrandize muslims
>no fucking way

Yeah. It's obviously fake for soo many reasons surely everyone can appreciate this?

Can we actually look into this ?

Something's got to be up, right? Has the dude even said anything about the incident yet?
So far all i've heard are people saying , "he wanted to kill muslims"

I know. I just don't think it's a conspiracy or a set up. It's just a bunch of excitable, victim complex, lying or exaggerating Muslims telling bullshit stories that the media are lapping up. It was accident. Not an attack. And not a false flag.

Isn't London the most surveillance friendly city in the world? Maybe, in the unlikeliest of circumstances, there's a CCTVanon who could find the footage. This would shatter the MSM narrative.

More so. German immigrants dont consider themselves ethnic German. Muslims here do. We have the highest conversion rates and even if by magic we lose all immigrants over night and become an ethnic state again, we'd still be in the runnings for the top 3 cuck places in Europe

Assuming it ever comes out. Wouldn't be surprised if we hear the guy 'commits suicide' in custody just so no-one has to deal with this clusterfuck.

Could have been wriggling his fingers to check if they were broken after being stomped on, he was looking directly at them not the mob.

Could be, still looked suspiciously like a wave to me.

Also, pictures from above the rear of the van open the next morning.
Was anything removed from the van?
Was it empty? Did it have his shit in pointing towards a house-move like some have suggested?

ShariaMay is backed to a wall right now politically.
Is she evil enough to bring harm to a drunk driver?

>Has the dude even said anything about the incident yet?
No word from the Police yet.

>"he wanted to kill muslims"
We've been unable to verify that. The videos show the opposite, concern or recognition by him that the mob want to kill him.

I want to know why there's not more information about him. What schools did he go to, where did he work, any word from his family, does he have experience driving a van?
Usually the press would have half of this stuff by now.

Only thing cuck is you, ya faggit apologist

>Usually the press would have half of this stuff by now.
if the press has material which does not fit the narrative they treat it like you have to treat a knife
>bin it

Or he was being cheeky because he was so pissed by them beating him up and screaming for his death, and relieved the cops finally rescued him from that pack of savages.

Van info, doesn't reveal much (anything at all really) but just in case.

Authorities are being careful about what they release because his family and friends might be targeted? It's only been 24 hours, too.

>I want to know why there's not more information about him. What schools did he go to, where did he work, any word from his family, does he have experience driving a van?
>Usually the press would have half of this stuff by now.

That is something that we can look into ourselves. Though being an older man, he might not have much online presence, making that more difficult.

Yesterday I saw a picture of the inside. There were two rows of chairs inside. Those kind of simple low office chairs. I cannot find it however. The only pictures now are taken from a helicopter

So Muslims are the issue? Not the massive LGBTRBREBERB+ push we have on children, not the increased feminism being indoctrinated, not the police state we're heading towards? Britain has a lot more problems than just Muslims pal, even if they are a big issue, they arent the only one

Hey you fucking youtube pundit hack who reads this thread and pretends you came up with your own opinion:
Make an ok sign to show you read this here when you do your part!

>BREAKING

NEW INFORMATION DEVELOPING

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gG205-mj2og

here is the waving video.

youtube.com/watch?v=JekcFW_jky0

he gets in, turns around leans over the cop. the cop is doing something. what is he doing?

When it comes to all politicians it's always safer to overestimate their capacity for evil.

This is completely right. They labelled him a right-wing EDL NF BNP E I E I O terrorist hate-monger, and there's not a single shred of evidence suggesting that's actually who he is so they're simply ignoring it.

>McCain supports terrorists
>BREAKING
choose one

>he gets in, turns around leans over the cop. the cop is doing something. what is he doing?

Telling him to sit down looks like. He points at the seat. As for the wave, looks like a bit of defiance at the baying mob that's callling for his head outside.

Someone says that the van is rented from somewhere four hours drive away. The mosque is NOT located near the scene. If he drives four hours away to ram down some muslims he would've done it in a mosque nearer to his origin, since ALL moslems will storms out after any sermon.
Has anyone checked the actual reasons why the moslems are there? Is it happened because they are going to the mosque for sermon or going back after?
Driving to a pack of muslims before and after a sermon is really specific. A random one is not logical.
And 50mph is bullshit, there should be more people killed by that speed.

One eyewitness said he was in a bus lane. There is no bus lane there.
They were coming out of the free halal food place, not the mosque.

i disagree. but of course, you're bias and so am i.

>There is no bus lane there.
There is. It's the lane nearest the pavement on the main road.

Eh, I can be wrong. I don't live in Berlin and I've heard there's the worst

The place he is in is a delivery alley for the halal food place. It looks like they were trying to find food inside the White Van.

No, they edited those tapes to make it look like they were protecting the mob. The first part shows them beating him terribly.

>Has anyone checked the actual reasons why the moslems are there?
It's only a short distance from another mosque, Presumably they had left and a small crowd (10 people?) formed around some guy having a heart-attack.

My suggestion was that he never intended to hit them at that particular location. Either he intended to do it elsewhere and had to change his plans when seeing the small crowd or it was an accident.

it seems too fast of a movement to be an injury check, unless he is on some sort of drugs, and usually people wouldn't wave like that, but maybe because of the handcuffs he couldn't move his hand much so he had to do that,
other than that I don't think it signifies much except that he is not distressed

where is a nice, comfy uncucked place in Europe that isnt 3rd world tier economically?

Could very well be. Video quality was not great and it was hard to see his face through that small and dirty window.

Everywhere in germany that isn't an urban degenerate shithole. Most of germany is like pic related. Green, villages, small towns, 95% white christian.

>I don't think it signifies much except that he is not distressed
I wouldn't say that. Looks like a sort of jittery "fuck you" wave. Not that that necessarily means he did it, he had just been attacked by that mob.

IT's the second one that looks like they are faking it. and then see this youtube.com/watch?v=CXWOgw9LQbs&t=8s

All the extra security at London mosques the PM promised is really about having cops on hand to manage the chimpouts when it's announced it was accident and not a terror attack.

Most countryside, northern italy/swiss border is very nice.

>So Muslims are the issue?
Yup. the LGBX issue would solve itself in time, they won't breed and we'll get tired of them. Societies swing left and right, the left is ascendant at the moment, but that can be changed. Even police states come and go.
But having christ-knows-how-many muslims and all the other immigrants in the country will be a serious and increasing nuisance over generations. Literally a problem for hundreds of years, ending in civil wars, genocide and take-overs.

>Most of germany is like pic related

>Huge majority of Germans live in cities

Hows that fucking delusion treating you?

Most of Germanys LAND, the population is cancer, but most of the land is nice

It's amazing how Muslims have had such an impeccable track record when it comes to this sort of thing.
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

wasn't the incident close to a mosque known to have a history of preaching extremism and jihad? perhaps he selected it on purpose.

I believe this is so. The accident happens somewhere away from mosque. There would be a group standing around the mosque, but at this place I'd assume they are dispersed.

Maybe, but he passed a few that fit that description better on the way there.

It is close but not close enough.
I'd be ramming down the front of the mosque instead of some alley.

And I doubt at 50 mph you can just suddenly change your attack destination in a click if you've been driving for four hours to a specific spot.

Land=Countryside

HE is not even on a road. He turns into a truck (lorry) delivery alley next to the halal food place, where they give away free food. I think they just refused to move for him and chaos ensued. No way I believe this was a deliberate terrorist attack. Who would choose a grocery dead end delivery alley for that?
And the press is ridiculous. Has nothing to do with the mosque. The mob is making things up as they go. Thisis a nothing burger. Just an accident in a bad part of town.

The van of peace strikes again.

You should leave your ghetto sometime achmed.

Even tiny german villages get tons of pakis.

I know one that has 2.5k total population.
Try to guess the amount they got?

500 immigrants.
They just blast loud music, break car windows and rob and rape.

Worst thing is, police wont touch them.
Your the cuck to end all cucks.

doesn't anyone think it was strange they raided this guys house so fast?

According to the DailyMail he shouted "this is for London Bridge!". Where do they keep getting this shite from.

lmao I have bad news for you