Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gG205-mj2og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good

No Scarin' the Darren

>those bullet points

Damn.

Bout time some one did some pay back.

/ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy//ourguy/

So he's a hero, then.

lol epic banter

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

DO IT AGAIN TRUCKER OSBORNE

this sounds super fake...an old guy collapses and people go to help him? sounds like these people were beating up an old guy and this hero came in and ran over the attackers

>white boys are too scared to storm the police station and demand his freedom
you fucking faggots cant go extinct fast enough.

6 months from now, when he's rotting in jail and realizes he's gonna spend the next 30 years there over this bullshit, he'll start having second thoughts.

>when all the news is fake news you can just write what you want and some people are bound to believe it if it fits the narrative inside their head and the Internet hug boxes they inhabit.

Brilliant. We are one step closer to the grand race war. MUSLIMS ARE NOW A FUCKING RACE. DEAL WITH IT CUNTS.

The inbred race

Well done cumskins. You finally mentioned to kill one of us. That doesn't change the fact that we blew up those 20 young white slags in Manchester. Or those fuckers in London. Or Paris. Or Berlin. Or Stockholm. Or Nice. It's like a football team celebrating a goal, while conceding 300. Pathetic.

Enjoy your """"""""""victory"""""""""" while it lasts.

>implying he'd last even 6 months

Islamist gangs run the prisons m80. He'll be in there for life, but that doesn't mean he'll be there long.

so when do you guys think that this shit is gonna happen again?

He actually acted on revenge: one of his 4 daughters was injured during the Ariana Grande concert and she lost a leg. It was confirmed in another thread.

buy some proper lights for fuck sake

Not just a race. A family. A big, happy, inbred family.

That man is a fucking hero.

I'm ashamed to be welsh.

>that happened

wew, this is some hardcore propaganda. The entire country should be fucking firebombed

>Never actually says "I'd do it again"
>Absolute rest of information hearsay from 'neighbors' and muslims

Guys come on now. We all want ((our guy)) but that's not how this works

Racially abuse, wtf?

>consumed with hate
>blows a kiss
Sorry Daily Mail, but this man is filled with love.

L I T E R A L H E R O
I
T
E
R
A
L

H
E
R
O

(((They're))) so desperate to kick start that race war I can hear them panting

>who had racially abused a 12-year-old muslim boy
>racially abused

Literally, what? I'm just a dumb burger, bongs explain this shit to me please.

this is fake idiots, not the article, the content, there is a lot of evidence that it was an accident, wait and see

I can't believe they're even allowed to print this nonsense, all lies and hearsay that's only going to divide people even further

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>gets kicked out of pub
Was he drunk while doing this? Drinking and driving is a serious crime. I was willing to forgive this guy, but not if he drove drunk.

>Hey kid, can you stop throwing rocks at my dog and yelling Haram?
>Hello, police? Im being racially abused

What about the white guys?

Apparently he muttered "inbred" while he was standing next to the boy.

This entire thing stinks:

>"Unbiased" Muslim Witnesses said
Already cracks things off nicely
>Police were warned of suspicious activity
>Police never saw any themselves
>Only person to die was someone having a heart attack
>Imam steps in to protect Osbourne
BUT
>He doesn't run away
>He "spits and bites" (all Unbiased Muslim witnesses?) making him sound like he was some sort of rabid animal
>Shouts 'I want to kill more Muslims
>Saved by a mob through a magic Imam though he went berserker rage and begged for death?
Who does that?

None of these things were witnessed by video camera or admitted too by Darren Osborne but are treated as fact and could very well have been a bizarre accident.

He probably wanted to go to prison since he couldn't provide for his family

good man

Guys, let's not forget Thomas Mair! He is the original hero in all of this.

>the surge of "We need to talk about white male terrorism!"
These people are goddamn traitors.

Thats the Bulldog spirit, he is an inspiration to every Brit.

Do your duty, this is your London blitz

2 weeks tops
folk round ere are fed up of this city bullshit

>brown man runs people over
>misguided youth

>white mans runs people over
>pyschopath

Truly a hero. In 150-200 years, once the mathematically-certain demographic replacement is complete, ancestral Britons will look back on these times and wish that there were more like him.

This is already being pushed as terrorism in the USA media biggest divide and conquer propaganda machine.

Boom shake shake shake the room!
That's your mum's house in Syria that is

white people don't commit crime, there isn't any in prison.

fucking idiot

Remember which thread?

>If at first you don't succeed

i love that guy!!

Keep talking tough roach, we outnumber you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gG205-mj2og

John McCain connection redpill

Yeah someone report this guy to your bong police.

he didnt even do anything unfortunately
probably yelled at them from his window or something so they pulled him out of his van and beat the shit out of him then faked injuries

Sounds like he was minding his own business, got blocked by muzzies in the street, honked his horn, muzzies went full akbar and dragged him out of the van and beat him, he broke free from the savages beating him, got in his van and tried to leave but he was being blocked, fuckit.jpg.
Muslim = England speed bump

"Outside mosque" wasnt at a mosque.

>cunts on the news trying to make anything anti-islam and "islamophobia" even more illegal

They don't understand that hate crime laws are there because people can't change their biological race or national origin. Ideologies like Islam however, people have the right to say they disagree with and even hate as long no actual crimes are being committed like bomb threats. By this logic, just make hating anything a crime. This is fucking retarded. Reset this country.

So he was an alcoholic, that supports the drunk driver theory even more.
We've had absolutely no confirmation from the police about his "motives" and I don't trust "unbiased" muslims one bit.
It would be so funny if this turned out to be an accident and the media had to make corrections.

>dat leaf curl
>those fucking lights
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gee wilickers, what an islamaphobe.

I've been /out/ for the past 10 days.
What is this?

That was a before pic from a mate. Figured it would trigger someone as bad as It triggered me. You should see the rats nest of wires...

I'm fine with this.
This level of blatant hypocrisy is sure to awaken many.
Might even scare some mudslimes (of the 50% that are not illiterate.)

>It would be so funny if this turned out to be an accident and the media had to make corrections.

All the media and politicians are deeply invested in this now. No matter what happens, he's a terrorist and a murderer, and he will be convicted as one.

you fuckin' druggo, those lights will only work for a few weeks, then your plant will be taller than them

BASED IMAM!

Fuck off Canada. You're ok with bestiality and 45 year old men identifying as 5 year old girls so you dont get the moral highground here.

Darren "driving over the brown hordes" Osbourne

>It was confirmed in another thread.

No, some faggot LARPed it in another thread. Zero evidence for that anywhere

The fact he wasn't brutally raped and murdered in the street before the police arrived is a testament to my british muslim brethren.

>1 kill
Hardly, I walked past the exact mosque one evening a few weeks ago. The street was very busy, and as they're having their faggy little holiday atm there should have been even more people there last night.
/Ourguy/ will be the one who gets a serious highscore

... according to Muslims at an infamously radical mosque.

British prisons are thoroughly controlled by Salafists and no white person they dislike can be protected. He will die in his first month.

#NotAllWhites

Got to hand it to that imam, handing him over to the cops in one piece was a shrewd as fuck move.

inb4 hyde

He'll go into permanent solitary confinement. Same thing happened to Tommy Robinson.

I'm honestly surprised it took this long. We'll probably see a civil war in londonstan at this rate.

He didn't even kill anyone?!
Wtf and this fucking kike media is whining about antrocities and new wave of terror against Muslims?!

What
The fucc

No shit. There's a reason why there's a 99% conversion rate in our prisons. The guy is a pincushion walking.
Yup. Saved finsbury park mosque another pr nightmare. They just got over the guy with a hook for a fucking hand.

England desperately needs this before its government becomes any more tyrannical.

You autists need to meme this guy into hero status!
Spread his face tru the 4 corners of the internet
He is truly /our/ guy

This. Nothing he's supposedly said has actually been recorded aside from him screaming, "You wanna kill me!" whilst he's being beat to fuck. This is the most sensationalist bullshit I have ever seen and I guarantee today he woke up in an interrogation room without a fucking clue what's happening out here.

An Hero!

I notice this happens at the same time as other terror attacks, which, no doubt for reasons of space, have been pushed off the front pages by the white guy.

Don't forget the fact there were two other attackers and one of them had a knife and stabbed somebody. Just conveniently ignore the fact the police have stated there were no other attackers and no-one was treated for knife wounds.

Darren "Layin' on the Horn" Osborne
Darren "Won't Yield to Foreign Born" Osborne

They've all been waiting for something big enough to drive that narrative, and now they have it. Laws will be passed because of this too.

Should've run over some pro-immigration politicians or general leftists, those who actually brought us to this point. Fuckers couldn't even cry "racism" or "Islamophobia" about that.

>police arrive before the man is beaten to death in the street next to a man who was already dying
>shrewd move

Muslims are not nearly this tactful.
The Imam probably kicked the man on the ground with the muzzy mob and yell "BOKKA LOKKA DOKKA!" when the police cars turned the corner.

no

Give it 30 years and Children of Men will be real