Future Race War

Bear with me, Sup Forums. I imagine a future race war in which the mixed race products of fervent race mixing battle out over who will be king of the degenerates. Hapas, mixed products of White Male/Asian Female couples, and Mulattos, mixed products of Black Male/White Female couples, wage battle after the white people go extinct because of low-lifes like us. I'll give a hint on who is the loser: the white race.

The Jews will win.

jews will win retard. the mixed mongrels will be exterminated or enslaved.

>Hapas, mixed products of White Male/Asian Female couples, and Mulattos, mixed products of Black Male/White Female couples

So what are WFAM and BFWM couples?

The exact same things.

I'm a Chinese American mix.

If they started waging rape/breed out war to weed each either out, their offspring would be half white and quarter black and quarter asian. Sooo, white wins in the end.

>ywn see a bunch of qt hapas get dom'd by rough mulatto dykes
Why live

That's still half non-white.

Why does Sup Forums even care?

Most of you aren't even in a relationship or don't plan to get married.

All you guys do is bitch and complain without even lifting a finger to save your race.

Yes we get it it's the jews, but you fucks have no solutions. At this point it's best if you all just accept Armageddon and STFU.

Do you suck dicks?

There is probably hundreds of millions of mongrels on this planet. I don't think the jews have/will have the power to exterminate them all

>white race
>loser
Mulattos are utter fucking retards, in my experience. They integrate poorly, don't know how to work with others, and somehow manage to fuck everything up.
I think the Elliott Rodger race would do just fine, in this hypothetical scenario.

Why should I as a hapa care?

Do you have a nice dick?

Why not everyone vs. the jews?

Hapas and Mulattos are so retarded they'll end making each other extinct.

They are going to need to function in an increasingly technological advanced society

HAPAs

HAPAs, all day long

We are going to stay separate and become powerful

You forgot the ultimate qt mix, white and Mexican/Native American.

For you.

Stop being an attention whoring slag.

Disgusting, looks like any other generic shitskin with identity issues you'd find on tumblr

Reddit spacing, kys share blue copy pasta faggot.

Post your femme dicc faggot

>not going for a blasian

>tfw we will never play eugenics and made hazel/green eyed tall amazonian native american girls
feels bad man

Sauce for the love of God

Your telling me you don't find qts like this attractive? Are you a faggot or something?

I DEMAND SAUCE

So much for a white supremacist demanding nigger p0rn.

It's like the end of the world if you're attracted to your own race. fuck

>not using flags ironically

If whites go it'll be hapa privilege next.

t. Fellow hapa (Aus/Flip mix).

Just make sure she doesn't put on weight in her late 20's.

I rest my case

And so what if I'm "next" what could they possibly do?

the eternal mestizo will reign supreme

Ah, now I remember. Noelle Monique.