World War 3

Has begun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4w0gCyqkQ4U
youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>USA will wage a costly and difficult war with China's puppet just because some dumbass who broke its law died from low comforts

Why was he in NK in the first place?

>implying us gives a shit about their citizen
>implying this is enough for casus belli

lol dumb merrican

some jewish dumbass..

How do you know he broke a law?

I don't even fuckin care if he did. Why would anyone in their right mind willingly go to North Korea? Not saying he deserved it, but it's the kind of thing you risk by going to that hellhole.

Hes stupid
this

This

Funny to see how many "red pilled" people are so guillibe they fall for the usual gook propaganda

They fucked with him because he was a US citizen. Typical north korean power play

To be honest, I can see the appeal in visiting North Korea.

Still wouldn't do it though. And if I somehow ended up there, I sure as hell would behave myself.

Its fine if you're not a retarded american

>Norks microwave American's brain for the lulz
>Send him back to America as a potato
>Fat stupid Americans full of apathy don't care
>Norks maliciously laugh as they literally get away with murder
Pathetic.

this. you guys are more retarded than i thought if you think this kid actually tried to steal anything

He stole their flag

If NK authorities wanted to send him to camp by lying, they would claim he was spying, plotting etc, not doing such simple bullshit

So when do we start calling it Nuked Korea?

>when you're such a brainlet you literally die
Heh

How about some video evidence or something?

Looks like we have a strong front runner for the 2017 awards

We don't need video evidence they only have one flag.

well they didn't really kill him
he just sorta died after the fact

nothing is habbening like usual

WW3? The whole world wants NK gone. Even Xi Jinping is getting tired of Kim and stopped importing coal from them.

what? how did he died? a broken heart from missing best korea?

Here's the super hard 100% conclusive and undeniable evidence that he did what the freedom hating gooks said he did and he even admitted to in his totally non-scripted air time in a Nork court.
>youtube.com/watch?v=4w0gCyqkQ4U

Bring in the MOABs

WWIII might start over a Warm bier.

cringed hard

LIVE - Rick Wiles: Prophetic Warning, Debt Tidal Wave Towering Over Sleeping America, Pentagon’s Decision to Shoot Down Syrian Warplane Bombing ISIS

youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8

nothing will happen.

I don't think NK hotels can even afford cameras kek.

But seriously speaking, the sentence put on that student made NK goverment's image in the world even worse.
Koreans would have accused the student of something undermining US image, if they were supposed to lie

I bet the student was just drunk

Considering how much you pinko fucks love Cuba and Fidel, I'm not surprised to see this post.

I don't think America can dare to call anyone a cuck anymore. How many big yellow dick sodomizations does it take until a little white boy american cuck fries his brain?

>modern technology
>communism

The Norks showed a low resolution video of an unrecognizable man removing a poster from a wall, and then showed a high resolution image of said poster. They also claimed that he had contracted botulism and gone into a coma after taking a sleeping pill in April 2016. Doctors have determined that he had no signs of botulism and that his dead brain tissue is in accordance with someone that has suffered cardiac arrest, which likely stemmed from respiratory arrest.

Make of the evidence what you will.

His brain was deteriorating, which was due to excessive force trauma to the head and electrocution. China has also stepped away from North Korea and the people are fucking furious about what happened to Otto. Twitter is exploding with comments of people wanting to go to war with North Korea.

To steal in North Korea, he would've to be brain dead already. Anyway, would America brush it under the carpet? NK is flipping the bird to their face.

I know my President would just surrender but can it stump the Trump?

>World War 3

>Over some faggot who died of terminal retardation

Sure.

Nuke Nk. Fuck them.

>Warmbier

Absolutely disgusting.

desu why do we need to go to war because some thieving little faggot thought it was a good idea to steal from one of the most no-bullshit-allowed countries in the world?
he had it comin'

>Literally who vacations in fucking Nortb Korea
>Surprised when he's murdered
You remember that story of that white bitch who tried hitch hiking through the Middle east? Same principle.

thats the fucking thing. the "stealing a flag" shit was what north korean authorities said, yet pressed him to say he was a spy for the u.s. then tortured him to death

There is no evidence that his brain damage was caused by force trauma. There is evidence that it was caused by cardiac and/or respiratory arrest though.

This

Disgusting leafs make me sad

There is no evidence that he stole anything. The only "evidence" is a security camera feed where someone completely unrecognizable removes a poster from a wall.

Americans winning the ultimate cuck championships.

"We let our citizens die without any repercussions."

>Tissue deteriorates when struck too hard
I....what? user come on.

>Italian
>White

Was some communist faggot that actually believed North Korea was the True Haven Karl Marx wanted to create. If I recall, he even burned his American Passport to prove loyalty or something to Kim Jong Dynasty.

I'm not going to war because some dumbass kid thought it would be a good idea to ignore advisories and go to North Korea

Bet the neocons will be sucking Trumps dick for the next month.

INDEED, North Korea will suffer heavily with over 90% of its 25 million population being annihilated in NUCLEAR hellfire

Wtf? Don't want to sound Lolbertarian but false flag?

How about we just ban travel to North Korea?
/war

>warmbier
only coldbier now

what did he die from?

Red Death, aka Communism.

There is literally nothing wrong with warm beer.

WEW. I'm sure it was botulism from a sleeping pill

I'm glad that worthless faggot is dead, desu.

Was he Jewish? Can't they go anywhere without stealing things?

>he hasn't heard about past US false flags
>Gulf of Tonkin (Vietnam)
>babbies ripped from Incubators (First Gulf War)
>Saddam's WMDs (Iraq War)
>Gaddafi massacring his own citizens with fighter jets
>Assad's Poison Gas (to be concluded)

couldn't you kill the tissue theoretically and then it could become gangrenous and spread?

He was likely tortured in other ways that won't show easily distinguished physical signs.

The amount of times I've had warm beer. You learn to like it after a while if you're not a faggot

He was a jew.

waterboarding is a possibility since there is only a thin membrane that separates the sinus to the brain, but plastic bag over the head can cause it too

You aren't
The US army is