What does /pol think of ben shapiro?

What does /pol think of ben shapiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/nchdhd.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Shapiro)))

some israeli-shilling jew that is good at BTFO'ing some SJW talking points, but not good for much else

Ben Shapiro is my spirit animal

He is a glorious warrior of the anti-SJW regime. I'd totally suck Ben Shapiro's dick.

Fuck off Milo, you faggot

>/pol

Good, until he opens his mouth about Israel.

C U C K

The sharpest jew in the shed

I like how he TOTALLY DESTROYS SJWs!

I like how he mops the floor and BTFOs the left forever!

Great guy! Imagine a Ben/MILO ticket in 2020!

Please die

>unironically using term SJW
go back to plebbit
>using cancerous (((TRS))) meme

Wasting quads on reddit larping. The irony is palpable.

Shill. Pee in your own mouth and butthole.

He's smart, but he lacks a real understanding of American culture.

weak

I thought it was funny how on his show today he basically equated the worth of his talks with the value of shakespeare in the park plays by defending both of them under the same qualification as "free speech"

Love the guy

Sup Forums is full of sub 130 IQ neckbeard faggots who will shill Trump no matter what he does, and call Shapiro a cuck for calling Trump out. All the while forgetting that cuck is not an argument.

Never seen this Guy lose a debate, never.

Based debater, ((())), but sometimes he's alright.

>"I don't give a good damn about the so called browning of America"

fuck him. He won't even write God because of some silly Jew rule

he is a boss

my.mixtape.moe/nchdhd.webm

Except he went full retard over Michelle Fields who turned out to be making it up.

Like I said yesterday, he is an amazing debater, but he can be a bit of a slime ball.
I agree with him on many things, but strongly disagree with him on the issue of Our Greatest Ally.

>be nerdy manlet political whiz kid
>hate certain presidential candidate so much that you accept an allegation of his campaign manager grabbing one of your coworkers forcefully as absolute truth and when it turns out to be a hoax you disgracefully resign from breitbart as a discredited partisan and are replaced by a flaming homosexual Greek born British provocateur who boasts about giving oral sex to black men but also maintains credibility as a political commentator until some tapes of him talking about lowering the age of consent get dug up and he also resigns from breitbart but still remains popular with magapedes while you maintain your niche as a never trumper and pick twitter fights with rising political stars to stay relevant

that's what he gets for not coming home

So basically he's always right but you don't like him because Milo Indianapolis exists?

he's a good guy

so what if he's not onboard with white nationalism? it's a lot to ask anyone, especially when its most vocal exponents proclaim their desire to massacre your people.

He is the Jew King.

Also arguably the smartest Conservative debater.

what if I were living in Israel bitching about Jewish nationalism? He obviously cares more about Israel and Jewish interests, he should put his money where his mouth is and move to Israel. Is that so much to ask?

Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck...

He's the best debater because he literally uses leftist tactics against leftists and they don't know how to respond.

he's a very good debater but cant be trusted

That's why I like him. I'm a bit left-leaning but this guy is a GREAT debater, outside of the SJW stuff he's capitalizing on.

you have to acknowledge that he's still basically a normie and, as such, is subject to the established egalitarian programming. the majority of white people in this country fall into the same category. decrying him for not being a white nationalist in a country where the vast majority of white people aren't either is absurd. the situation isn't analogous [anymore] to Israel, which is explicitly jewish nationalist (Zionist).

>He obviously cares more about Israel and Jewish interests
more than what? he certainly does care a lot more than the average american about those things. he also seems to care a lot more about the Constitution and the founding fathers than the average american.

Just a generic Jew really.

>Argues against niggers, cucks and SJWs
>People known the world over for having difficulty understanding the most basic of facts

Now what chance do they really have against some semantics arguing Jew? I've literally never seen him debate someone who it wasn't easy to destroy, not to mention how easy it is for him to get away with using racist facts, evidence and logic because he's a Jew. Normal people are exempt from these things.
You can try to prove me wrong if you like, but you literally can't.

Edit: I almost took this thread seriously, but then I remembered something

>Pro Jew post
>Gadsden

Big coincidence. Almost perfectly coincides with the downturn in Israeli flags, but their type of threads are still around.

I really like both him and Mark Levin- just have to understand their agenda when they discuss events that relate to Israel.

Whiny, smarmy, stupid, knave of jewish dorks

The manlet shaming is out of control these days. Sickening.

> What does Sup Forums think about x
Neck yourself.

Kick-ass debater.

I think Klavan is way funnier, though.

Why thou?

Shapiro became a level 10 White Knight when he quit Breitbart out of protest for them not supporting that cunt reporter who was "assaulted" after Corey Lewindowski stopped her from running past secret security towards Trump. Such a cuck