Why is Russia allied with Assad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq-Syria_pipeline
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_naval_facility_in_Tartus
youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Assad is allied with Iran?

and why is Iran allied with Russia?

Because Russia is part of the good guys?

^Came here to say this

and why are they the good guys=?

Uncle Vlad wants his naval base kept safe.

Because they are killing Jihadists

because that faggot is 11 and has no fucking idea what he is talking about

Putin is a bad goy.

Because of the mysterious Russian soul that just wants to fuck everything up all the time

Well first off theyre in the aerospace legally unlike americans. Second off they were asked by assad to help with the jihadis n rebels, movement originally made possible through american supply of weapons.

because Russia wants to prevent the American agenda of spreading democratic gay jihadism in the middle east

Nigger what?

Russia is appeasing Muslims because Putin is scared little fuck.
Allied with Muslim countries.

Cause jews, dindu nuffin.

and what's in it for Putin?

Assad is fighting against muslims, and US is supporting them at the moment...

he's right ya know

>Nigger what?
Actually you are illegal aggressor in this war.

And what "religion" is Assad?

witness me you FUCKS

A literal moderate Muslim. He's a secularist, which is what the Middle East needs. Not to mention he's not a filthy Sunni shit, who are the real cancer.

Protection of Kurds is vital to removing ISIS. Completely legit

>Protection of Kurds
>Protection of Jabhat-Al-Nusra is vital to removing ISIS
>Protection of ISIS is vital to removing ISIS

>why is russia allied with assad

being this new

Nigger what not.
You cannot just fly your military airplanes above any country for days whenever you feel like.
And also funding rebels, funding protests, organising protests, distributing drugs is your america 1 0 1 on the world scale. Introduce loans, organise unrest inside the society, claim the leader is a dictator and nobody likes him, destroy property justifying it as "attacking the ebil dictator man", buy cheap property that nobody is competing for because the country is fucked by now, fix property, viola america is now inside your country, state sectors are now private sectors giving more money to the companies and mostly banks.
I really do not know, clear benefit is having a better relationship with Assad and looking good on the large scale for fighting the extremists. Whats in there beyond that? Who knows. Russia has alot of muslims actually, so i imagine it makes him look better with that population for helping other muslim nations.
Also tying back to the whole america spreading, moving america further from russia is better. Nato was supposed to stop spreading their influence, and include more countries more east from the eastern german border, however this deal was not written in paper. And if its not written on paper fuck the deal you made, the "deal" was broken and they keep spreading and installing more bases and more bases.
Russia offered america to develop anti missle technology together multiple times but america refused. Putin in an interview said that everyone but the president he was talking to ( forgot which it was at the time ) was showing signs of unrest at such a proposition.

Horse dick. Fuck all Muslims. Including such a "moderate" secular barrel bombing, gassing Assad.
Russia is propping up this nigger because navy base.

>I really do not know
Just fucking look on the map. Take a hint.

110 million cubic metres of natural gas per day
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq-Syria_pipeline

Because USA is not.

western europe energy monopoly
Putin is banker puppet controlling Russia for NWO

Apparently we can fly our goddamn aircraft wherever the fuck we want. Let Russia "light one up" and fucking watch what happens.
Jesus H the dumb fucks supporting Assad

Easily spotted.

Exactly. That and their navy base/airbase.

Prevent NATO terrorists from metastasizing toward Russia.

You are an idiot. Gaddafi was a muslim "EBIL DICTATOR" (((( America media ))) reported as such. And then what? You bomb the shit out of the whole country and now the immigrants are turning europe into a caliphate.
There isnt a day where gaddafi didnt state what would happen. This "fuck muslims" and "dictators are bad" narrative your disgusting media is pushing, that is on the screens of every fucking tv, is the reason there are so many fucking niggers in europe. If you really believe a single thing your news report you are an idiot.
I see people taking about a fancy new navy base. If the isis is exterminated id say let em have it.
Is this what your countries population really believes? Yeah war ! Were the best we cannot lose!
In war nobody wins dear friend. Its a loss on both sides, the only victors are the ones that profit off of it more and coincidentally you wont see those in the lines.
Everytime war is mentioned both sides, and i dont mean us plebs, but politicians talk about nuclear weapons. Its a real fucking danger and it keeps everyone on the edge. This is a type of weapon that someone might use just so the other side doesnt use theirs, do you not realise how dangerous and volatile this is, your anti missle system does not cover america in the whole, and wherever a nuke drops its not going to be a good thing for anybody.

>want to fuck everything up all the time

Says the Amerifat xd

Prevent Russian terrorist from invading another goddamn sovereign country.
ftfy

Preventing one more failed state elevates Russia's geopolitical status.

Now you're thinking like an American, Ivan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_naval_facility_in_Tartus

They're a geographically strategic ally.

And your country is allied to Saudi Arabia and mine you dumb fucking American

Syria is to Russia as Israel is to the US

US might have military power but you have shit-tier diplomacy. US is spending literally trillions of dollars on war but it somehow lost Iraq to Iran. How the fuck does that even happen? Now US is supporting irrelevant Kurdish militias while it is losing Turkey and Qatar. Again, what the fuck is your government even trying to do? Yeah, you shot down SyAA jet down, great job. You lost Middle East in the meantime.

im starting to believe that graphics about Sup Forums having the lowest average IQ of all boards

American government is not capable of operating when your goal is not to destroy everything.

>fuck all muslims
you can start by not giving them weapons burger

Oh dude ... no doubt about the first part of your response. I agree (other than I'm an idiot) with you completely. I was against all of the Gulf Wars but what's done is done.
That last part thou ... we're in this shit trying to straighten past sins. Russia doesn't want to fuck up because it won't end well for them.

another one of our brilliant tactics
>when you fund a terrorist organization to counter the terrorist organization that goes rouge but it goes rouge so you fund a terrorist organization to counter the terrorist organization that goes rouge but it goes rouge so you fund a terrorist organization to counter the terrorist organization that goes rouge but it goes rouge so you fund a terrorist organization to counter the terrorist organization that goes rouge but it goes rouge so you fund terrorist organization but it goes rouge ect.

You could improve it greatly by not posting my good sir.

Ummmm ... no we haven't lost anything. At least, not yet.

Our foreign policy is dictated by a couple of Jews and oil barons looking to make a quick buck, it changes agenda constantly and has no clear goals other than spreading the influence of multi-national corporations and liberalism.

Good point. Not a fan of those fucks either.

Because Russia still thinks its still a superpower and superpowers dont share influence.

Why does Russia do anything?

Its quite simple with the muslim question. You cannot hate the leader of any country in the middle east for simply being muslim, because youll never get a leader that isnt a muslim. So try to look for other reasons as to why they are not optimal. If anything at least they are staying in their own shitholes trying to fix them, instead of fleeing them and making more shit holes.

If nukes were to start falling, whole russia gone, half america gone. Thats a rough approximate judging on what putin has said about nuclear power, and judging americas anti missle technology. There is a reason russia is on the edge, again, specially because america refused to work together on the anti missle system.
But if you destroy the biggest country on the planet, and you lose half of yours, is that victory? Destroying about 1/10 of the planet, is that victory?
I am for all but for this modern war. If russia and america wanted to duke it out without heavy weaponry id let them go at it and let them bathe in their own demise. But weapons we have are so strong right now that any sort of escalation between the parties that use it is incredibly dangerous and nobody EVER should support such an ordeal.

The anti-jihad stuff is a national security concern for Putin because Russia has a large Muslim population that could potentially be radicalized, and I'm sure black gold also plays a big motivating role.

Its mostly reacting to what america does.

This is so ridiculous. Russia is stepping in to prop up the last secular government in ME. These wars are not about oil. That is just silliness because if they were they were a complete failure by all parties.

America needs to pull all presence out of ME and let the locals work their shit out. Israel needs to learn how to be friendlier with their neighbors and if they fail, it is no concern of ours.

We need to keep US safe and have a second responsibility to Europe. Everything we have done in ME since 1800 has been a mistake.

notice me sempai

Because american Saudi alliance of terror is murdering his people and country.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA

Why is the United States allied with Saudi Arabia?

>Fuck all Muslims
Leave them to be savages in their own countries, don't let them come here and don't bomb them. Islamic terrorism was irrelevant before "invade them and invite them" began.

Military equipment
> thread

You have been witnessed.
And if this was somehow related to america russia relationship then you have to realise, america is spending 10 times more than russia is when it comes to military. In reality no matter what any country does military wise, theyre simply reacting to america. Others have the freedom to not be as worried, because their country will never be as antagonised as russia is being antagonised for years and years.

Same thing. Oil and a lot of money in selling arms

Russia has many pipelines through syrian territory to supply Europe with natural gas.
If Assad loses the civil war, Russia will lose the monopoly it has, fucking their economy even more.
Of course Putin doesn't want it.

I think israel is afraid of that. I mean they had to blitz the arab world into submission. We leave and they get wrecked?

all part of the plan my fiend

Money, oil, money

50d chess.

>wants to fuck everything up all the time
>amerilard

dont retard and post

Stranger things has happened before.

America love jews so much, they let Jews attack them, kill them, steal from them, and worse, they even let jews cut the penis of their male children after birth.

>Russia being antagonized
Awwww ... poor Russia
Diddo nuffin
He gud boi

Im sorry, can you give me examples as to why hate towards russia, declining of working together, blaming russia for supposed cyber attacks is justified because of their previous actions?

Gas pipeline, Naval Base, geographic strategy.

This is basic

Don't hate them. Just Putin's constant shit. He reminds me of some politicians we have here.
But I digress, he's exactly the leader Russia needs.

Plus there is also an honour in protecting old alliance treaties their forefathers made with other countries.

Wtf that Assad laugh.Hes next too.

Yes disagreements with a single president are whatever. But in general its always russia thats the bad goy. I dont care who is the president, the prime minister, the general, how much money you put into your military no matter of these factors it is a sad state of affairs when the strongest military on earth is most power hungry and the second strongest is hated(disliked, used as an excuse to build more weaponry) by the first. It doesnt even matter what planet this sort of things happen, it simply cannot end well unless we find unity.

Unironically Jews.

-USA and Israel are a team because Jews.

-Israel/USA hates Iran because Iran is close to becoming a nuclear power; an event that would make Israel lose its regional dominance derived from its nuclear monopoly.

-Assad and Iran are friends because Iran is the largest Shia country, and Assad and the ruling class of Syria are Shia ruling over a Sunni majority.

-Russia supports Team Shia because Iran is the only thing stopping Israel/USA from completely dominating the Middle East.

-Russia is friends with Iran, and Iran is friends with Assad, so Russia is friends with Assad.

Most of us are even more tired of Merkel's constant bullshit.

But her (((people))) love her and constantly re-elect her, for reasons we can't understand.
Extend that same fairness to Russian people's relationship with Russia.

Russia suffered in the 1990's under the American puppet.
It was Putin who nationalised all the resources of the country, and gave back some of it to its people. They have been grateful for the lift in living standards ever since.

back to plebbit faggot

Putin's annexation of Crimea and the raping of Ukraine come to mind. The Russian missile downing of an unarmed passenger jet.
Putin's deflection of these matters seem a bit sketchy to me. (Reminds me of the old USSR)
Seems like Mr. Putin has a lot of skeletons for someone to trust eh?

this was meant for you

>annexation of Crimea
Democratically voted to be part of Russia. Crimea was a gift to Ukraine during the Soviet days.

>raping of Ukraine
An undemocratic minority violently revolted and toppled an elected leader of the majority of the government.
Maybe you support the anarchists who wants to cut off Trump's head too? That would make me understand your position better, and make you more consistent.

BEcause RUssia wants to Spite US and they are neo sovetists. And RUssians are Still brainwashed in communist/soviet mentality. They have US most according to poll and hate West. They support China and North korea, communist party gets 12 milliion votes and they love Stalin. Capture of Crimea was celebrate with Soviet flags as well in some cases.

Also only nation to attack other Christian nations (Georgia and Ukraine)

Suck it nigger

From what ive heard crimea actually had a referendum on the topic. They voted 96% to join russian federation. Both in crimea and Sevastopol

Also i forgot an actuall answer to OP question . There was supposed to be pipeline to connect EUrope with gas and oil from Qatar/SA, but Syria declined it to keep market to Russia

Kosovo had referendum too then. Also thats not how it works, if every country and place had referendum world map would look totally different.

Kosovo had waves of muslims invading it from Albania thought.

>Democratically voted to be part of Russia
oh? Is that what they call it now?

I mean Putin will surely give Chechenia independence referendum right?

A real majority, unlike the farce in America.

Because of Russian obsession with access to seaports that don't freeze up in winter.

put the vodka down Ivan. you have squatting practice tomorrow