How often do you see women in burkas? I see them every time I go to the mall...

How often do you see women in burkas? I see them every time I go to the mall. They're always buying really expensive things. But I never see them grocery shopping or at normal-priced stores.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4QBJgv1EIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never saw it in my life, my friend said he saw it in Paris though

Only in the summer when the rich arabs decide they want to go to America to do shopping instead of live in 10000000 degree weather back home

Hell I went through six rounds yester.....oops. Nevermind.

im in arizona and 2 women came into my shop with only their eyes showing. they were kind. doesnt mean much though

I like to think they're nude under that

Yes, now that you mention it, they are going to the air conditioned mall a lot, now that it's summer

I saw one today and I just stared at it. It tried to get as close to me as it could while keeping its distance from some black chick

they are buying from the internet more and more. soon they will just dissapear in their cages collecting money from the working people for ever only leaving home twice. durring marriage and when they get their social security.

They wear some sexy shit under there

Friend of mine in Paris would sell them sexy lingerie

I almost always see hijabs on any given day but never ever have I seen a burka.

Philadelphiafag here; newly moved.

First, fuck Philadelphia, I hate it here. Second, I see full burkas probably on a daily basis on the streets and in random stores (even Target and grocery stores).

never, I only saw one when I was in holiday in Belgium

she had a Thicc ass, you could see the curves from outside, shit was hot

still illegal there.
for now.
We all know that's the first thing to go when Macron's popularity is falling.

Took this yesterday

NANANANANNANAN

all the time in melbourne, fucking mudslimes everywhere. breeding like rats.

I live in California and I have yet see a mudslime in a burka. However I always see atleast 1 sandnigger in a hijab whenever I go to the mall or a shopping plaza

>Live in SE Wisconsin
>Almost no sandniggers here
>Never seen a full burka once
>Hijab sightings are every few months at best

Feels awesome.

not often but iv literally seen more burkas in Sydney than in lebanon lol

very rarely but when i do i hear 'The Imperial March' in my head

i spent a couple of months working in saudi arabia this year so obviously saw a lot of them there
they are always hanging around the expensive malls but you don't see them in grocery stores as much because a lot of them have filipino / burmese etc maids to do that for them. many of the foreign maids in saudi (in riyadh anyway) don't cover their heads, just wear the body bag thing

i see women in burkas in east london where i am working now but not around the town wear i live. i see a few headbag wearers around, which probably means there will be thousands of the fuckers in a couple of years

Hijab have been in the east end for a long time

I live in Astoria close to the little Egyptian section, I see them all the time but there were a lot more a few years ago. It's really unsettling desu

BATMAN

Id fuck that midget

That because in the US they live in little enclaves. And do not socialize, unless being in college.
I go to a publix built for Syrian Muslim popular in one of this area, since it is Ramadan now no one is in the publix until six or seven p.m. freshest fruits, friendly stuff with no one to serve until then it like being a jew on Christmas for a whole month.

well yeah

Not even once.

I've seen 2 in my life, and only since I moved to a college town.

I taught at a high school in nj.
The muzzles that came to school in garb would take it off then put it back on at end of day B4 going home

Never. Live in Seattle Shitfuck between Taco and Seatrans

>SE Wisconsin
milwaukee is a shithole niggerland and wisconsin't greatest shame.

Back when I lived in a college town I used to see the full burqa with eyes covered all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=O4QBJgv1EIA

They're people too you know

i only see muzzies at my former middle school. im worried for my brother but theres not much i can do short of a school shooting. and as a half response to the muzzies and expensive things, the ones you see are most likely Saudis. Saudis are (for the most part) rich as fuck.

Seattle -
Burqas are seen at least every few days. Hijabs and Niqabs are seen many times daily. Lots of Somalis.