Do we need a new Augustus, to save Western Civilization?

Do we need a new Augustus, to save Western Civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, we need Charlemagne to save Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne

>traitor to his people by helping the jews force Christianity on his own people

traitor to your own people by helping the jews force irreligion and plurality on your own people

We need a new Aurelian.

Yes, we need someone to remove all forms of Judaism, including Judaism Christianity and Islam, from the west.

>INNOCENT GOYIM

>Charlemagne
the definition of an oligarch and dumb leader

we need a new Traian

Julius Caesar did more than any of these cucks and he didnt even get to live a full life
Probably the second greatest person in history aside from Adolf Hitler
We need a leader with the strength, charisma, and intellect to wage a war against his own government. Thats the kind of man needed to retake Europe.

Donald Trump Isnt a Cuck you edgelord. Jewlius Caesar legalized Judaism

Before you get Augustus you must first have a Julius Caesar. A charismatic leader with the army behind him. Your Augustus will be close to Julius so close that he would be considered his heir. But, for Augustus to ascend Julius must die. Killed by the hands of the establishment over fear that they would lose their power. Killed not in secret by a small group, but by the direct hands of those who lead. One of those will be Brutis, a man convinced that Julius's death was for the good of the nation.
>When you realize how stupid liberals are when the portray Trump as Caesar.

Excellent post fellow kekistani, MAGA!! Nukes for Israel!!

I support Donald Trump and I support Israel, just Like JEWLIUS CAESR

>this

Augustus brought on pax romana after years of civil war. Those war dark times

But yeah, we need a new Augustus

>Donald Trump isn't a cuck you edgelord

Plebbit is on another website EDGELORD

In order for Augustus to rise to power, things have to get worse. Too many people are too sure of themselves before they'd be open up to a new direction.

You also forget that HItler supported the nation of Israel as shown in the "Greatest Story Never Told" Documantery as an answer TO THE JEWISH QUESTION. The Halocaust never happened stop pretending like it did happen bc HItler never did that. He knew what he was doing

>>Donald Trump isn't a cuck you edgelord

We need a new Sulla

OH REALLY

1. Jews were a tiny desert cult at that time, not global pests with their fingers in every government
2. They were extremely wealthy merchants and money lenders, Julius needed money (just like Adolf Hitler) and favours to get the governorship of Gaul
3. Augustus praised the Jews not Julius
4. Julius put ethnic Europeans into Rome's government, specifically excluding Jews and other Semites within the Republic
5. Donald Trump's children are all married to Jews, he supports Israel's policy in the middle east, he literally puts on a Yamaka and partakes in Jewish rituals

Nice shilling though.
I repeat; we need a man of the same calibre as Julius Caesar to fight not only the opposing threat (islam) but the enemy within our own communities.

EXPLAINS WHY HE SPENT A FORTUNE ON MAKING (((SYNAGGOGUES))) And the Jews wept over his dead body, sure sure Jews weep over the bodies of their enemies. Dont you know anything about Judaism? Jewlius Caesar and his son literally had te High Priest do sacrirfices for them to the Lord on the temple mount PRIVATELY.

Sulla was a complete degenerate and establishment kike, you definitletly havent read anything about him other than his wikipedia.
He was in a non-monogamous relationship for many years (a cuck), slept with his mistress and step-mother then murdered them both, murdered his brother in law out of jealousy, murdered his own wife whom he had 3 children with, seduced and murdered various other women for pleasure in multiple different ways, regularly had sex with a young boy actor, backstabbed the man who got him out of poverty and made him famous (Gaius Marius), tried to have Julius Caesar assassinated, the list goes on.

You seem to be pretty up to date with the jewish websites that promote this revisionist history
Find me one historical text from Caesars time that says this
Protip; you cant

Augustus also gave the Jews more privileges and Citizenship more often than any other ethnic group outside Romans (I mean Romans who live in the City of Roma for generations Romans). Augustus gave them a fortune in temple donationsa nd made synagogues for decades long after he consolidated his power long after he needed jews he still helped them out

Why are you repeating what I already said
Augustus granted them privelidges not Julius, Augustus was very different from his step father in many ways

Jews NEVER forget an enemy and yet they still honor them, Augustus in particular calling their Synagogues in Italy "Augustan" you think they'd venerate some AntiShemtic Dirty Goy FOR TWO THOUSAND YEARS??

JEWlius Caesar ITS IN THE NAME FOR GODS SAKE

JEWlius Caesar LEGALIZED JUDAISM and spent a fortune on Synagogues. Jews WEPT over his dead body. Over JEWlius Caesar's

Augustus OCTAVIAN Caesar. THE original family name was not Octavian, it was changed for political reasons. The family name was originally RUFUS because they were famous for their RED HAIR. (((Pure Cohencidence))) Of course native Italians have red hair totally normal especially with giant jew noses going around worshipping the Lord and giving many donations LIKE HIS FATHER

>ask for proof
>spams JEWLIUS

Wew lad this is some advanced shitposting

Yes.

Fuck Octavian and fuck Caesar too, they destroyed the republic.

Team Cato 4lyfe

JJEWWWWLIUS

FUCKING JEWLIUS ITS IN HIS NAMEThe Jews literalyl revere him for being the MOST PRO JUDEA EMPEROR AND DICTATOR EVER

You voted for Jeb didnt you

Cato was low energy

just like the 4th of JEW LIE

Cato the Elder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Communist Scum>>>>Cato the Younger

YES EXACTLY THE JEWS ARE BEHIND IT. JULY WAS NAMED SO IN HONOR OF JEWLIUS.

>implying Trump will save western(white) race(culture)

should Carthage be destroyed or not?

>Bbut jewlius needed money from Jews.

You mean you belive the LIES of the Senate saying he needed money for God's sake Jewlius came from the most esteemed (((family))) in (((Roma))). And Even the Senators say he got his money from ONE man. Beliving the lies. OY VEY

Augustus, for all his virtue, was succeeded by his oafish buffoon of a son.

Imagine dedicating your life to espousing the very best of Roman virtue and erudite philosophical thought; revered as a paragon of ethics even two thousand years after your death.

Your son, however, will be remembered for forcing the Roman public to watch him autistically club animals to death in the coliseum, clad in nothing but a lion skin.

CARTHAGO DELENDA EST.

>Preferring Cicero over Crassus
Oy vey Crassus owned EVERY and I mean literaly EVERY square mile of ROMA

That was Cato the Elder friend, Cato the Younger was a total cuck who committed suicide because he lost a war

This

Not this

Spotted the faggot

>Preferring Cato over CRASSUS

Cato the Younger committed suicide to deprive Caesar the honor of pardoning the one man who best embodied the soul of Rome.

And he did it by falling on a sword and ripping out his own guts. He died a hero, and Rome died with him.

We have him. His name is Sean Goonan, author of The Foundation for Exploration.

>Ctrl + F "Constantine"
>Phrase not found
You faggots.

HAHAHAHAHAHA C V C K

Everyone wants a new leader but nobody wants to be one.

>but the enemy within our own communities.
Yes, like dumb Nazis and the like.

You're either shitposting or you havent read a history book
The republic was extremely corrupt, it was an oligarchy of a few of the wealthiest families in rome. The whole system was run on money, debt and threats. It degenerated so badly that they went as far as making up religious holidays and making up laws to stop their opponents from passing any legislation (((they))) disagreed with (sound familiar).
The republic had grown so large and wealthy that it simply had to be restructured or else it would have fallen on its own. Civil war was inevitable. Populism had been rising for decades and it was only a matter of time.
All shitposting aside Caesar and Augustus prolonged Rome's existence for another cycle. If you're in denial you're just a fucking idiot.

Now this is cuckoldry
Go read a history book you delusional conservashit normie

Why don't the "pagans" worship CAESAR
Hint It's because they're LARPers

I-I do though

Constantine is one of the prime reasons Western Rome fell. He also destroyed a ten thousand year old culture in favor of a jewish desert cult.

LET ME HEAR IT IN LATIN

>Probably the second greatest person in history aside from Adolf Hitler

You have to be mentally retarded to think Adolf Hitler is even remotely close to Julius Caesar.

>nobody wants to be one.
Be patient, I need to get my degree first.

You cant really force these things, he'll reveal himself eventually. I believe in reincarnation.
I'll tell you one thing it sure isnt that faggot Spencer.

AVE CAESAR, NOS MORITURI TE SALUTAMUS!

They are the same person

>Probably the second greatest person in history aside from Adolf Hitler
I have every reason to disregard everything that comes out of your mouth.

WHICH CAESAR. Flamignos are preferred as offerings btw try to get them if you can

Well none of us qualify, that's damn sure.

> killed thousands of saxons because they were pagan
> started the tradition of letting jews practice usury

"savior of western civilization"

And why should I care?

Yes.
We someone to unite the people under a common enemy.

WHICH CAESAR

We need another king ashurbanipal

>Not king Nebuchadnezzar II
He worshipped the Lord of Hosts you know near the end of his life. htat's in Daniel

JEWLIUS

YYESSSS WORSHIP HIM GOY
WORSHIP JEWLIUS JEWLIUS CAESAR

there will never be another pax romana

im gay

We need another Alexander to fuck up the Middle East.

Your opinion of Cato is incontrovertibly wrong; and your interpretation of history is misguided, at best. You are the pleb here, fuck along now.