/LRG/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of all things small government, free market, and self-determination.
Welcome: paleoconservatives, minarchists, laissez-faire capitalists, agorists, ancaps, paleolibertarians, constitutionalists.
Anybody else is welcome to debate us.
Posting Soviet propaganda with no added information is spam and shall be treated as such.
/lrg/-approved people - Bastiat, Hayek, (((Mises))), (((Rothbard))), Pinochet, Timothy McVeigh, Hoppe, Llewellyn Rockwell, Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Augustus Sol Invictus, Christopher Cantwell, and the 1st Irregulars. Some of the Liberty Hangout goys are approved too.
Not approved - Anarchyball, Jeffrey Cucker, or reddit anarchists.
All others - ask before trying to use them as a strawman against us.

>SLOVAKBRO'S PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/vriBmd6A
>FOUNDING FATHER'S PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/7K1EJYb8
>WEBPAGE: libertarianright.org
>DISCORD & BOOK CLUB: /jCVRCR3

Other urls found in this thread:

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/21/reactionary-liberty-robert-taylor/
mises.org/library/private-production-defense
mises.org/library/anatomy-state
freenation.org/a/f12l3.html
youtu.be/fFoXyFmmGBQ
mises.org/library/education-free-and-compulsory-1
youtube.com/watch?v=d_ybi1MeC3c
youtu.be/gb8nJauOq_8
youtube.com/watch?v=anP42zvPPRQ&list=PLSPi1JFx4_-H7dEU9enhqWPWoFX9rM7AW&index=1&ab_channel=ShaneKillian
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Long time since I got to get in a thread

Awwww yeah

FAQ -- Every question you could have about Anarcho-capitalism, answered in one single book.

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/21/reactionary-liberty-robert-taylor/

>Why reactionary libertarianism and not Fascism?
Introduction

>How would ancaps deal with cultural Marxists and other subversive attitudes?
Chapters 4 and 5

>But about what about limited government and constitutions?
Chapters 6 and 7

>But what about the poor, the sick and the elderly?
Chapter 10

>You guys are globalists and support open borders right?
Chapter 13

>Without the state regulating the market, who will stop corporations?
Chapters 3 and 9

>Okay, you've convinced me. Now what do we do?
Chapters 11, 12, 14 and 15.

Why is (((Friedman))) not approved?

I'm a Libertarian Nationalist.
Anyone else like me?
If so, how do you reconcile the two concepts?
Taken to its end, Libertarianism advocates for open borders and non-domestic labour.
Not on my watch.

>Taken to its end, Libertarianism advocates for open borders and non-domestic labour.
Untrue. Private property implies discrimination.

>pdf-archive.com/2017/03/21/reactionary-liberty-robert-taylor/
broken 404

>pdf-archive.com/2017/03/21/reactionary-liberty-robert-taylor/
It's saying "file not found"

Shite.

It also implies you should be able to hire non-domestic labour to work on your private property.
As far as I know anyway.
Wouldn't mind getting pilled on this topic if you know better than me.

You're still brainwashed by the notion of states/countries.

If there's no state then there are no (((borders))). The only borders that matter to you are the ones around your property. And you control them.

Also nation != state.

The precise opposite is true.

when are we invading the norks?

>It also implies you should be able to hire non-domestic labour to work on your private property.
So what? What I do on my property is none of your concern as much as it's not of my concern what you do on yours.

You are still trapped in statist thinking. You should kys.

>The only borders that matter to you are the ones around your property. And you control them.
And who enforces the idea that it's yours?
Can't someone just come and take it from you with force without a Nation and the rule of Law?

oh fuck off and take your fake ancap flag with you, commie filth

OK awesome Thanks.
That's pretty much the same conclusion I came too (but articulated better by him) when I incorporated Nationalism into my Libertarian views.
I was asking because I wanted to know what the standard response is around here.

Your Private Property is within the context of a Nation and if you bring Mudslimes into my Nation you will be dealt with accordingly.

You retards should actually try to do some research before coming here and asking us basic bitch stuff.

Here you go:

mises.org/library/private-production-defense

Come back once you've read these two. We have a reading list for a purpose.

How does someone like I, who likes limited state intervention, but still wants some degree of education and health care so that people can make informed decisions and do so healthily, reconcile that? Is that fine, so long as there is no state?

I still really like the free market, freedom of associated, speech, and enterprise?

Exactly. Sorry for calling you a retard, I didn't read your reply to my post. Thought you were trolling.

Going bed but have a bump, best thread :3

Private funding for education and health care could be a possible option as a donation rather than a demand from citizens

*No state intervention

I really don't like coercive laws at all. I don't like forcing people into things, like my students. I let them have their say and opinions, and believe truly that a good education can equip them for better involvement in politics. However, I can see the road it can lead down because not many teachers are like me.

And how do the private insurers stop a Russian invasion?
Where's the reading list?

If you want good education and good health care then you're certainly not a statist.

freenation.org/a/f12l3.html

youtu.be/fFoXyFmmGBQ

For education, see Rothbard: mises.org/library/education-free-and-compulsory-1

Got a question for all of you. I'm a rather conservative centrist trying to align more with libertarian views, because the government runs things fucking terribly. I figured I'd start at the root of Libertarianism with the philosophical side, and have heard many good arguments that taxation is theft. But I'm also of the opinion that you cannot feasibly have society with anything less than the Minarchist "night-watchmen" state, and thus have been trying to figure out the philosophical basis for the justification of Taxation. Do any Minarchists here have an explanation for why taxation is acceptable when it is used to fund public courts, and how such a justification doesn't snowball into legitimizing all taxation? Or am I looking at it wrong and the governments authority to tax is legitimate but there is another reason to have small government? Thanks.

All good man, I'm on Sup Forums I can take an insult and as a Libertarian I support your right to call me a retard.

It's in the same article I sent you. Hoppe has also edited a compilation of essays called the Myth of National Defense. Also see pic related.

I appreciate it. Here, you aren't forced to send kids to school, and they can learn from home. There are some tests that they have to pass, but generally speaking, you can educate yourself. Curriculum has some standard things to be learned, but you can choose to leave school after age 16.

I haven't really read minarchist books, I went straight to AnCap. Perhaps Milton Friedman books?

Hi /lrg/, Recommend some libertarian youtuber?

>libertarian

Wow.
That's fuckin brilliant.

Alright here;s a question boys.
Put you thinking AnCaps on.
How do we achieve a Libertarian State?
How do we make this happen?
How do we go from where we are now to where we wanna be?

youtube.com/watch?v=d_ybi1MeC3c
>organize at the local level
>privatize everything
>secede

If you want to do it through the state privatizing schools would be a good start.

You idiots are living in a fantasy land. Your ideal libertarian nation would be plagued with 1) a high morality rate 2) little to no scientific innovation 3) little investment from international companies, who want to invest in a place where there is a well educated populace and lots of government investment into projects that are for the common good 4) civil unrest

You are all fucking idiots. Take civics 101 again pls

Cry more

Democrats and communist must be physically removed

b8 harder next time famalam

Libertarian state

lol

anyways

Decentralization and covenant communities are a key to creating a society the correct way

I have legitmate points retard. You fail to address any of those.

You're just proving how intellectually bankrupt your shitty ideology is.

Why are democrats always the most hostile towards libertarians? Is because you're jealous that we're technically more liberal than you?

I could respond if I felt like wasting my time on someone who would simply refuse to listen even if I put effort into an argument and refuted your points

>1) a high morality rate
How?
>2) little to no scientific innovation
Free Market is the best way to encourage innovation
>3) little investment from international companies,
You mean The Jew?
>4) civil unrest
They're exiled or shot dead when they fuck with Muh Property.

Thanks for the recommendation user, I'll look into Friedman. If anyone one else wants to tackle my question or recommend other reading materials, I'm all ears.

Christopher Cantwell
That Guy T
Molymeme
Tom Woods podcast

lol

Bumping with quotes

Any good videos explaining covenant communities?

I want to find an easy way to communicate the idea to people without them assuming things and attempting to cut me off

Murray "unleash the police" Rothbard
Murray "Stomp a commie for mommy" Rothbard
Murray "throw the bums into slums" Rothbard
Murray "Historical revision is ammunition" Rothbard
Murray "Mozart was a red, commies drop dead" Rothbard
Murray "Right-wing populist, not Trotskyist" Rothbard
Murray "School prayer or out with the mayor" Rothbard
Murray "Read Anatomy of the State or capitulate" Rothbard
Murray "Privatize the street or feel the heat" Rothbard

ANCAP TRAP HAREMS WHEN?!?!

> hit it from the back till that rotor starts a-turnin'
> take a specimen of her gravy when it starts a-churnin'
> sire a proprietary strain of throughbred males and females
> unbridled profit across the land

This is the closest I have: youtu.be/gb8nJauOq_8

Hmm thanks

I think I may have to write a script for one and memorize an easy way to describe it

People usually tend to try to disagree when I bring in exclusion of democrats and communists in most and other groups such as Gays, Germans, Blacks and others

You should include examples of those who would be discriminated according to the position of the person you're arguing with. Ask a leftie "Wouldn't it be nice if you could live in your own covenant along with your gay sisters and friends and all the diversity and Muslims in the world? Wouldn't it be great to live without those white patriarchal oppressors? :^)" And once they say yes, you've already won. Unless you want to red pill them further and make them actually give up their love for diversity that is.

I have tried things such as starting off with saying that you could exclude Germans, French, Etc. then going on to other groups that they hold so dear to their heart

I think I'll try your way next time though because then I can run them in a circle with that

Yes. That's it. Run them in circles. Make them start from their first premise that all humans are beautiful and then ask them with a smug face how come they're for discrimination after all.

Last bump of the night

When and why did they add ideological flags?

How will we know if a leaf is hiding?

They all talk a certain way

No disguise can hide them from the day of the rake

Liberty can into Lebanon

Is Paleolibertarianism the BEST ideology?

Don't need to be the BEST when you're correct

bump

Can anyone recommend me some liberterian poetry/poets?

Invictus is the only one I can think of

kek

LTV is the only sensible and internally consistent valuation paradigm.

Ok so i actually have some questions that i want to hear from the anarcho capitalists themselves:

1.Where/when in history the libertarian ideal had the most strength?

2. The base, the core, the heart of the libertarian ideia, what it is?

3. The biggest proof that the ideia works

4. Any advice for someone who is learning?

tell me more comrade

That Neocon ball made me laugh.

1. Today. The internet means we're not isolated, have access to books and papers at will, and can communicate without censorship.

2. We are against using violence against peaceful people. NAP for short.

3. Human Action.

4. Hazlitt Econ in One Lesson. Mises.org. Youtube Hoppe speeches.

not ancap but i thought the core principle was self ownership and the rights it implies; NAP being one of them

Has anyone ever met a libertarian irl that wasn't an absolute pain to deal with? Fuck, I'm for small government, but I'd give some tax bux to pay for you libertarian social outcasts to learn some people skills

I suppose I was answering "the heart of libertarianism".

Self ownership is foundational, naturally.

Why isn't Molymeme approved?

90% sure slovakbro was on the tom woods show once

who /tom woods/ here btw?

Most didactic(easy to understand/for begginers) book about this whole ideology?

Mandatory reading

>1.Where/when in history the libertarian ideal had the most strength?

>2. The base, the core, the heart of the libertarian ideia, what it is?

Freedom from a coercive government, but not freedom from consequences. Everything is to be voluntary and without violence, with self-defense as a reasonably acceptable exception. Contracts are then key here for mutually beneficial agreements to establish order, with capitalism the engine for unlimited growth no longer held back by government. So it's not pussy pacifism, not silly "no hierarchy shit", and certainly not chaos for the sake of it. Everything would be largely the same: modern, clean, except that control is now back to the hands of the people and their private property to do as they please with it. No thought police, no arbitrarily imposed restrictions on what one can and can't do, and definitely no taxes.

I went on a tangent there, but as far as "the heart" of libertarianism, I would say it is simply at its core to maximize the freedom of an individual in its most natural state: self-ownership. A bit idealistic, but understand that violence is not wholly ignored either and armed citizens and private militias play an important role in Ancapistan.

>3. The biggest proof that the ideia works

Everything that you do, do you do it with government in mind? As individuals, we're all anarchists. A government does not dictate our thoughts, our actions, what we are to do with our free time. The idea of government in one's personal life is utterly abhorrent to most people and yet they also vote more government to interfere in the lives of its citizens. The biggest proof are the adults around you: doing as they please, what they want, when they want. Only a child would think they need supervision on every little thing.

>4. Any advice for someone who is learning?

Read, read, and read. My personal recommendation is Anatomy of the State by Murray Rothbard, a mere 60 pages jam full of truth.

Forgot the link to Anatomy of the State, available here for free:

I just love it. It's so beautifully short.

ah, but he is

behold the essential molymeme

Damn, i almost forgot, which
government system you guys prefer?
Presidentialism or
Parliamentarism or.....?

There are many names. Anarcho-Capitalism, Right-Libertarianism, Paleolibertarianism, etc.

All somewhat slightly different to each other in technical terms but at its core distinguishes itself from Left-Libertarianism in that """positive rights""" are wholly ignored. The state is also either massively reduced if not outright abolished.

>Return
"The truth about Sam Harris' Jewish ancestry"
KEK

There is no justification for taxation, unless you think the state are genuine owners of the land.

Brent Ancap
Shane Killian
Christopher Cantwell

>I have legitmate points retard
No, you have assertions that you have failed to meet the burden of proof on.

What is the argument against the state being the owner of the land? The only one I've seen is that land must be "homesteaded", that is, put to use, for the land to be owned (assuming it was previously abandoned). But if the state is taxing people who live on the land, that is effectively renting, so isn't the state putting the land to use and thereby the owner of it? Furthermore, if we claim that the state does not own the land, then who does? Outside of very specific aboriginal land claims in the US and Canada I cannot really think of anyone who could claim traditional ownership outside of the governments themselves.

1. I don't know much history, so I can't answer this one.

2. The non-aggression principle and private property rights.

3. The burden of proof is not on libertarianism.
I'd suggest watching this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=anP42zvPPRQ&list=PLSPi1JFx4_-H7dEU9enhqWPWoFX9rM7AW&index=1&ab_channel=ShaneKillian

4. what advice do you want?

Well, the state itself already recognizes citizens as private property owners, so they don't even try to claim ownership over the land that they tax. How can you own something if you recognize someone else as the owner?

I've been thinking that it's more like leasing, since if you don't pay your property tax the government basically seizes your land from you, just like the repo-guys do when you don't pay your car loan.

hi guys

cant fucking wait to be out of uni. if was already working i could go to corax and pfs this year.
SOOOO JELLY OF WHO WILL ATTEND HOLY SHIT

But they already recognize the people they take from as property owners. Regardless, how can the state really own anything? States don't have rights, people have rights. Even if we agree that the people who were originally part of the state were legitimate property owners, that doesn't mean that the politicians today own the country. They didn't homestead anything, and they didn't inherit it.

(1) How so?
(2) Patents don't help innovation; they hinder it.
(3) is probably the most legitamite criticism; solved by having corporations own the set of municipal services for the city, and charging based on the value accruing to each property in the city
4) Not if whiny shitlibs are physically removed.

>The Helicopter's Handbook

kek

These are the best threads on this board.

Under that logic, wouldn't companies be unable to own land (well, lease technically if we are considering the state the owner), since they are not people and do not have rights? I'm fine with with companies "purchasing" property to build businesses and structures on. If wallmart can buy a piece of land from an individual, why would the state not be able to own land? If institutional property rights exist, then the states taxation is justified. This line of thinking would mean that both individuals and corporations are basically trading property leased from the government, making taxation (the rent/lease/what have you) legitimate. Also for reference I'm a fucking leaf, so let's try and keep this conversation independent of American constitutional elements going forward (despite their contributions to the Libertarian movement).

I like how they get more ridiculous.

>no "The Economics of Time and Ignorance"

Do I even wanna know what else it is missing?