Finsbury Terror Attack Hoax

original thread
It appears this terror attack was most likely an accident.

>1.) No damage to the van

>2.) No way a van doing 50 mph could have made that turn

>3.) Reports say he the driver stopped his vehicle and got out of the vehicle. Why would a person purposefully hit a bunch of people and get out of the car unarmed only to get his ass beat by the mob? Which is what happened.

>4.) "An eyewitness told BuzzFeed News that the suspect shouted “I want to kill all Muslims as he was being detained.” This is only one person who says this. His interview also seems to have some mild inconsistencies. Despite all the video recorded by people at the scene, there is no evidence of him shouting such things or laughing and blowing kisses as another witness stated.

>5.) I saw a video of a reporter interviewing people at the scene (if I run across it again, I will post it in the comments). Muslims were coming up to the reporter doing the interview and aggressively telling him that he better report it as a terrorist attack, and not as the person being drunk, mentally ill, or any other narrative. Skynews has removed the video, but we have a version without audio
youtube.com/watch?v=7dhm4FBz6rg

>6.) The attack was quite a bit away from the Mosque

>7.) Numerous conflicting stories from witnesses

>8.) The only person killed was already passed out and experiencing medical problems long before the incident

>9) Some of the footage after the incident seems to show only one man with some scrapes on his face, another person (most likely the man who was previously experiencing medical problems) with people around him, and a guy next to a wheel chair sitting down. It seems as the video goes on, more people try to hype up the scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=mVS2qRdj6-g

I know I'm forgetting some.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/06/darren-osborne-finsbury-park-suspect-mosque-car-ramming-terrorism/
archive.is/gJIWc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isha_prayer
finsburyparkmosque.org/activities/ramadan/taraweeh-prayer-18-june-2016/
Hooktube.com/watch?v=A5Tf77mjLJU
washingtonpost.com/thisisnotarealarticleijustwanttoseewethericansummonnorbot/
youtube.com/watch?v=jbOnnVspx8g
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1469321/Blood-seen-dripping-concert-goer-s-leg-explosion.html
heavy.com/news/2017/06/charleena-lyles-seattle-police-shooting-photos/
dw.com/en/german-autobahns-backdoor-privatization-row/a-39036565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard something somebody from his bar claims he was drunk and said something anti-Muslim?

It seems the news will use every bit of witness testimony EXCEPT for the two other people also being in the van & the knife attacks

police raided this guys house AWFULLY FAST

I drive by here daily. A van could easily do that turning at 50. It happened right outside.

The van was rented, he lives in Wales and travelled to London for no apparent reason in a rented van?

Of course they raided his house quick he just attempted mass murder.

Don't forget he is only currently charged with ATTEMPTED murder. They aren't counting the already fucked up guy.

We don't know the reason yet of why he traveled there or what was in the rental van. Some drunk user said he saw a picture last night on the news and saw chairs inside.

Considering his family haven't defended his use of the can it seems highly likely they had no idea. I'm sure they would know if he was planning on driving to London from Wales in a rented van at night...

Use of the van*

Fucking mobile

so he went 50 down the bus lane, hit a bunch of people, took a hard left and didn't even scratch the van.

Clearly. Though I suspect you'd see more up close.

he fucking did it

>saw chairs inside.
That was from the Westminster bridge attack

>police raided this guys house AWFULLY FAST
Good, he did the same fucking thing as the other fucks who luckily got wasted

>saw chairs inside.
That was from the Westminster bridge attack

Can you also link me to where his speed is mentioned? This sounds like eye witness exaggeration rather than official info. But I'm happy to be proven wrong.

the autist that saw the chairs also said he noticed chairs from the Westminster attack as well. He found it odd.

>the suspect shouted “I want to kill all Muslims as he was being detained.”
that's an odd thing to shout

look at the post he replied to, you chav

That came from a mudslime "witness"

heavy.com/news/2017/06/darren-osborne-finsbury-park-suspect-mosque-car-ramming-terrorism/

I dunno how to archive

Always archive or screenshot
archive.is/gJIWc

You're dumb. Don't ever post again.

The police can access the trucks computer and tell exactly how fast it was traveling.
They can tell if the truck was going 5 km 50 km per hour.
if i was defending this guy I would want the computer info and an autopsy on the dead guy

>Pontyclun Van Hire
fucking welsh

True but don't forget the dead guy is not being counted as a victim. The charge is currently attempted murder.

Thank you

Reposting from another thread.

Finsbury park Mosque
Isha prayer (5th of the day)
>began at 22:45/22:50

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isha_prayer
>as well as the tarawih in Ramadan.
It is currently Ramadan

Last years tarawih/taraweeh
finsburyparkmosque.org/activities/ramadan/taraweeh-prayer-18-june-2016/
>65 minutes long
We can conclude that the Mosques were emptying out at midnight.

>media are reporting attack happened 'shortly before 00:20 BST'.
His timing was such that prayer had ended and most would have left or been leaving at the time. That explains why there were so many on the streets.

I do t know if it was a hoax or not but this example I've posted previously shows how getting just one person killed and having it reported the "correct" way can start a big ball rolling.

Check out this breif expose on the '60s radical german left and see parallels and precedent to today's violent radicals.
Hooktube.com/watch?v=A5Tf77mjLJU

You realize theres no guarantee he knew any of this except (possibly) the ramadanadingdong part, right?

DINDU NUFFIN BELIEVE ME IT DOESNT MATTER IF WHITES ARE CALLING IT REVENGE HE DINDU NUFFIN

fuck you dirty chav. Go to school, stop shitting up my country

Of course. But the fact he drove all that way at night in a hired van without his family knowing shows that he probably planned this and therefore did his research on the mosque.

>The mother of the suspect has spoken to ITV.

>In the interview, she said: “I’m not going to defend him, but it’s my son and it’s a terrible, terrible shock.

>“It’s not just robbing the bank - it’s an atrocity.”

seriously less than 24 hours, no real facts and the mother is ready to throw this guy under the bus.

based norbot is always there
washingtonpost.com/thisisnotarealarticleijustwanttoseewethericansummonnorbot/

Modern heavy-duty trucks can be described as rolling computer networks with seemingly endless possibilities for data collection and transmission. Many different devices found on trucks have the capability of collecting and storing this data when an incident occurs. These devices are collectively referred to as Heavy Vehicle Event Data Recorders (HVEDRs). In most cases, however, an HVEDR is not a device but a software application added to an existing device that has an original purpose other than collecting and storing incident data.

Data collected and stored by HVEDRs can be useful when analyzing a truck crash. The most useful data comes from trip/event data recorders on engine Electronic Control Modules (ECMs) and wireless fleet management systems (a.k.a. tracking/ communication systems, mobile resource management systems, and telematic systems). These systems can record vehicle speed, brake usage, vehicle-use histograms, vehicle position history, active and historic diagnostic trouble codes, and more. An endless number of devices used on trucks that have a HVEDR function and no two devices record the same data. Therefore, an HVEDR is like a Christmas present where you really don't know what you're going to get until you open it. You may think you know what is in the box and sometimes you are right but often it is a surprise.

Was there ever any confirmation that he was drunk? I'm pretty sure this is just a run of the mill DUI being played for political gain because the witness reports are bizarre and inconsistent.

>planned this elaborate attack
>doesn't bring a knife to stab people with
>doesn't put the truck in reverse to run over those behind the van
>leaves the van willingly

>seriously less than 24 hours, no real facts and the mother is ready to throw this guy under the bus.
That is a modern white for you
Manchester suicide bombers father meanwhile kept defending him even after his severed head had been identified as that of the bombers

maybe he was doing some sort of shady deal with some mates, maybe moving stolen goods etc, and didn't want his family to know about it

bumping this with JEWS DID 9/11

What are the chances that some guy randomly dies at that exact spot at that exact time of something totally unrelated

Something really fishy going on here

i would believe it, these british terror attacks of late are easily accepted by the media and not even questioned. there is also the prevalent meme of "another terror attack... how boring" which discourages people from even investigating it.

i believe the manchester bombing was a hoax. there was a rehearsal for a similar style attack at a mall 1 year before [see video].
>youtube.com/watch?v=jbOnnVspx8g

they have everyone scream and run as soon as the 'explosion' occurs and in a large crowd of preteen girls most of them would just do the same thing until everyone believes there was a real attack. there were no photos of bodies, large bloodstains, or any videos of the actual explosion. the only injury i have found is this girl who is dripping blood out of her boot like a siv and it could easily be faked with a contraption in the boot. people will say this is unlikely but similar prosthetic devices for crisis actors were used at the boston bombing.

>dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1469321/Blood-seen-dripping-concert-goer-s-leg-explosion.html

>I heard something somebody from his bar claims he was drunk and said something anti-Muslim?
Literally everyone has said something "anti-Muslim" whilst pissed off their tits in a Wetherspoons. I regularly go full Sup Forums in pubs for a laugh.

No confirmation that he was drunk as far as I can see.
It just fits in the Sup Forums narrative, but he could have made a mistake even without being drunk.
What is his motive anyways?
>Just hate muslims
yeah here everyone shits on muslims all day long but nothing happened.
If he didn't lose anyone in a terror attack I can't imagine him getting radicalized just like that

Even Tranny Phantom had an ideology before he did his thing #trapofpeace

I bet this guy raised foster kids and was into some Jimmy Savile stuff. He gets forced to be the patsy for the attack.

It may be true that the death was unrelated to the incident. "Reporters" are still reporting the death as it was a result of the incident

It's hardly elaborate. I won't claim to know what was going through his head which prevented him doing what you said.

If that was the case then the chances of him being drunk seem even less likely. Wouldn't want to get pulled over.

No way in hell a van does that without rolling over. 50kph, k, maybe. Not 50 mph.

>Apostels of the clickbaitnarrative are still reporting the death as it was a result of the incident
fify

>>planned this elaborate attack
this was nowhere near to elaborate you dumb fuck lol. Dont give fucking credit to the other scumbags.

anyone remember Richard Jewell they tried to frame him for a incident. People came out of the woodwork to trash him.

heavy.com/news/2017/06/charleena-lyles-seattle-police-shooting-photos/

why

ITT: Sup Forums shitting themselves.

This bong is off to bed. Have fun.

Either way I suspect we'll never find out what actually happened. The media will run with the story as is and then bury it later when any revelation about it being an accident or negligence come out.

If he was going 50kph when he hit something the airbags likely would have deployed. Based on the fact that didn't happen,there was basically no damage to the van, and no one was seriously injured I'd say he was going well under that.

nice denial of white terrorism

As one user stated..it most likely went like this

>drunk driver accident hits a bunch of Muslims in or near the road)
>he gets out of the van to make sure people are okay
>they beat him and say he is trying to kill Muslims
>he says he was not trying to kill Muslims
>they hear "I'm trying to kill Muslims"

remember when everyone swore up and down the Portland MAX train stabbing was totally legit.

then you get Micha Fletcher in a news story. Wearing a nice big Masonic ring for all to see.

this the same shit

>ither way I suspect we'll never find out what actually happened
Just like Assads alleged gas attack.

The Bong Internet will be regulated when the guy finishes his trial

Yep.

>The Bong Internet will be regulated when the guy finishes his trial
The judge will probably order the case files sealed regardless.

YES MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY, too much of a coincidence.

It's all a conspiracy to ban vans of peace, desu.

You may be more right than you know, didn't Merkel say something about "soon you will need licenses to have a car truck or vehicle of any sort"?

There's the possibility he saw a group of people standing around someone on the ground and was trying to pull over to help and just did it badly because he'd either been drinking or is just bad at vans.

There is no need to assume a consiracy there.
It can just be an accident abused by politicians and media for clicks and pusng through their agenda and making them appear nice/strong.

Maybe it even was genuine terrorism, but then I fucking want to hear the statement of the vanguy before I believe it

Thanks for the report Machmood. I'm sure your opinion is unbiased and the absolute truth because Muslims never lie and Il=slam is a religion pf peace.

Do you think they'll ban the selling and renting of white vans?

He was just DRUNK and looking for an antique shop and I hear the muslims actually tried to hit the innoecent van and he was brainwashed by the jews and he was never even there and he was only going one mile per hour and he's a secret jewish crisis actor and really there's no way to know what happened because of the lying muslim media!

It's an understood thing in the US that if you hit a black person in the ghetto you drive to the nearest police department, you do not get out of your car, you do not stop. This is because the nearest blacks will reflexively tribally attack you, assuming the worst. Many black drivers have died this way. One white truck driver was put into a coma few yeas ago.

Merkel does indeed do underhanded stuff, but then it's so hidden we wouldn't be talking about it and only notice it after it happened. Why do you think there is noone in CxU threatening her power?

I didn't think of it that way, but yeah, you plan out your terror attack to very specific location which isn't even a proper mosque or a good place, but when you get there an emergency situation is already occurring, except no responders are on the scene yet, I mean what are the odds of that happening ?

Don't you already need a licence for vehicles?
I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to suggest.

Driving down the road in the Truck of Peace
On a busy highway
Driving down the road in the Truck of Peace
Who d'you think we'll bump into today

nice pasta sperglord.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

I don't really remember what exactly was said, but I remember merkel saying something to that effect recently.

we are getting toll roads and roads will be privatized, this passed already though and will be in effect in 2020 I think

do we have a number plate? the latest false flags showed number plates the gematria of which encoded 33. this time they blur the number plate which makes it seem much more legit, however being legit it makes zero sense for it to have been an attack. i think op is right, this was an accident that became politicised.

So where are all the pictures of the people he hit and killed?

So far - no confirmed casualties.

Same witnesses who said he screamed "Kill All Muslims" also claimed he leaped from the van along with two other men and began stabbing the crowd. All confirmed hoaxes.

Driver of the van was known to have severe drinking problems and mental health problems. Claims he "turned on Muslims" come from recent remarks regarding the three almost back to back Islamic terror attacks in Britain.

This shit doesn't add up and this drunk welshy is going to get railroaded like the Guildford 4 to maintain "stability"

dw.com/en/german-autobahns-backdoor-privatization-row/a-39036565

>Same thing

>No casualties
>No stabbing or attacking the wounded
>No religious exclamations

Hmmm. Sure thing.

There were a couple of videos posted earlier. Some people on the ground and a tiny bit of blood.

They're just desperate to have an example of anti Islamic terrorism so they can have "proof" that it exists.

>No casualties

He literally Dindu.

Trust me, no one around here is going to not claim a Brevik.

But this is literally a drunk driving incident Muslims are sickeningly using to play the victim and distract from their murderous intentions.

What a surprise it happened to a congregation from a Mosque famed for radical Islam and supporting and training terrorists?

Do they sound like credible witnesses to you?

>Guy has heart attack in road
>People congregating to treat him
>Drunk drives into them

These, it's Tom Wolfe's Great White Defendant Hunt.

1. Is this guys job construction related?
2. is his current Job near incident location?
3.Are Bags of rocks for concrete work?
4. Did he rent the Truck to hall bags of rocks?
5. Are the chairs for sitting on during rest time?
6. Does the Red Bag to hold tools?
7. Was he Driving back after drinking after work?
8. Was traffic stopped due to people blocking the streets?
9. Did he pull out to cut down side street, but side street does not go through?
(did an accident occur?)
10. Did Followers of the religion of peace pull him out of the Truck while the truck was still in gear?
11. did the truck rolls forward till it stopped by pole?
12. Did some People start plopping on the floor planning lawsuits? (they waved away help)
13. Did Rumors spread and the story grow?
14. Did people start reporting as if they witnessed it even though they were not there at the time?

100% Bonfire Of The Vanities, with Muzzies instead of Dindus.

And this isn't Florida, so he's not Zimmermaning his way out of this stitch up.

impossible even with 50kph.

Ill add this.

The place where the assailant came from in wales, Pentwyn. Is the posh party of cardiff. Gotta be stinking rich even to own a vegetable garden there. Still dont understand why he would drive 3-4 hours during the evening to run over muslims at midnight.

and who are the ones saying he has mental problems and drinking problems? Setting up the character assassination to make this guy look like the biggest nigger hater in town.

if the witness statements of 3 men getting out of the van why should I believe all the stories he was a horrible drunk with mental problems who hated muslims.

Wales has plenty of muslims. No need to drive to london.

>Taqiyya
I cannot tell a lie, this whole thing bothers the bugger out of moi

Is there any proof he was drunk?

>he lives in Wales and travelled to London for no apparent reason
Your capital must be a real shithole when there is no apparent reason to go there

and don't forget the 6000000 mph

Funny how overtime an attack has something to do with you not being a victim you claim it's fake

I just want that guys statement, if he says he's a terrorist, meaning he did violence for a political reason, I'll believe him

the cops will surely have tested him for drugs and alcohol at the station since this was a motor vehicle accident, so it doesn't matter what the witnesses thought

Handled as a terror attack from the beginning.

If that's the crime scene exactly as it had been it looks more like the guy for some reason tried to turn into that alleyway without properly looking first.

If he was just going to say "Fuck my kids and family I gotta go kill some Muslims" it sure doesn't make sense for him to rent a van and go to this city and then circle around an area until he sees some Muslims then gracefully pull his van into an alleyway over them, then stop the vehicle and get out so he can get the shit kicked out of him. If that tent is where they were hit he could have easily slammed them and then got back on the road to hit more, and if her was going really fast he would have hi that building not arced straight into the alley.

The fact that he made a clean turn at low speed and then got out of the vehicle seems like he was either blasted off his ass drunk, or the most inept driver ever, or the most inept terrorist ever. I don't know why he'd be driving a rental van drunk, but then I don't know why he'd just sort of roll the van into the alley over them instead of just pulling onto the sidewalk to swipe them.

well well well... would you look at that

very suspicious it has been almost 24 hours and they haven't released any NEW information. Of course London doesn't release info until way later. Thank God we got away from those fucks.