Wow Trump is making historic gains with the sto-

-ckmarket

that that shorthand for cuck market?

Wtf I hate investment now

you put sage in the wrong field friendo

>implying I didn't put it in both

NEWFAG detected.

You cannot sage a thread if you quote anyone or post an image - even if you put in the options field.
Go back to fucking reddit you cunt.

>being this big of a fucking nerd that you know all the rules on 4chin
>bragging about it and identifying self proudly as an "oldfag"
You are the cancer destroying us

he does not even know the rules, I watched the catalog, the sage worked.

What is it with leftists and fantasizing about minority cock?

wow what an argument you have there.

>Everything Trump does is bad XD
>Everything Obama did was good XDDD

>t. white nigger.

There's no need to argue with you. You posted a picture of a cock. You're a faggot.

so? when you zoom in on Obamas first couple of months you see a major boom.

>>being this big of a fucking nerd that you know all the rules on 4chin
>>bragging about it and identifying self proudly as an "oldfag"
>You are the cancer destroying us

White-pride retards everbody lmao

What is this supposed to prove?

Only a closeted nigger would get offended by a cock pic.

Damn, it's like... the President controls the stockmarket and also gas prices.

Now you're looking for serious arguments when you posted a retarded fucking baitpost for the OP?

>so? when you zoom in on Obamas first couple of months you see a major boom.
Would you say... the first 5 months?

retard.

>muh communist jew physicist
Interestingly, Einstein was a staunch supporter of Israeli nationalism and zionism. When he's speaking out against "nationalism", he's talking about whites and Europeans.

>it's completely fair to compare stock growth in the entire term of Obama to Trump's 5 months.
>it's unfair to compare Obama and Trump based on how much stocks changed 5 months into their presidency

gtfo frogposters
sure is summer in here

wow what an argument you have there.

>defending having a picture of a cock saved on his computer

bar none the worst thread on this board right now

Do you mean to imply that redditards should just carry on as they do and not attempt to learn the rules of the site and of the board? That they should continually sperg out at obvious bait threads rather than just sageing them? Neck yourself faggot.

That was fixed ages ago m8.

ITT nigger tier newfags

You have literally the worst argument in Sup Forums dixiefag democrat.

fight me

n-no

Has Trump enacted ANY economic policies yet or are you still running on Obama vapors?

No tariffs, no reform, no nothing.

not even an argument.

started from the bottom now we're back to where we should have been 6 years ago
>implying the stock market is an accurate portrayal of the regular joe economy

Anybody posting under the ancom flag needs a billy bat to their teeth

The OP is addressing people giving credit to Trump for the stock market breaking records when nothing he hasn't affected the market yet. It's not about comparing their first few months it's who gets more of the credit for where the stock market is at presently.

I dunno m8, I see a lot more BBC stuff here than I do on any leftist site I've ever visited.

If arguments paid cash, you would be in debt. that make you feel better sweetie?

this

not even an argument.

Does it hurt when I crush you with my arguments?

not even an argument.

>when all you can say is not even an argument
I have seen better arguments come out of a portapotty

You will deny Trump's role up until the moment the market inevitably contracts during which you will blame Trump.

not even an argument.
Also we do have an ID system here by the way :^)
First day?

>thinking oldfags are the cancer destroying Sup Forums
Get the fuck out.

Real test will be GDP growth. Obama was first President to not have a SINGLE year with 3%GDP growth.

federal reserve handed out trillions in Q.E. under obama. interest rates were ZERO for years. all he did was kick the can down the road, actually worse, he added a trillion more cans.

read the rest of em fag

>all he did was kick the can down the road, actually worse, he added a trillion more cans.

This. It's called a boom and bust cycle for a reason. If it blows up in the Drumpfster's face, you have Obummer and even Bush to blame for it.

>log scale

Even though this narrative is absolute garbage, the normies wont care when their livelyhoods crumble around them and they look up and see Trump at the helm. There is no signs of a major crack in our economy cept the student loan crisis, and that is being exacerbated by this administration. If that is the straw that breaks the camels back it will absolutely be on Trump.

Of course they'll blame the Drumpfster. That's not the point. Can't we just promote shipping of normies to Best Korea and put a pretty tourism bow on it?

If we do that I would officially join ancap, and live the rest of my life like a pirate.

Communist commenting on the market lmao. Go let Jamal fuck you girlfriend while you watch.

I was LARPING
I am a centrist, for free markets cept when monopolies occur (otherwise known as a market failure), and believe science research should have some amount of funding from the government because it is just fucking cool and brings pride to a nation (NASA is a good example), not to mention sparks new markets with innovation.

>this thread has more than 2 replies
jesus chirst you retards are braindead

Look at all those samefags.

>implying changing my flag was an attempt to pretend to be someone else
You are one of those faggots who read a headline but not the article huh?

>8 years
>half a year
choose one nigger

The media is going nuts over it like Trump has saved the world.
>inb4 liberal media
I am reffering to the new media, the ones that control your minds.

Are you saying Obama's been president for eight year and Trump not even one?
Shit, my slave reparation check is in the mail now.