nextshark.com/otto-warmbier-north-korea-z-society/
archive.is/DEvIm
youtube.com/watch?v=dCZvgY1NGXU
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9531122
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S

I have no sympathy for criminals.

S

Stop trying to make the second Korean War happen. It's not going to happen. K thx

F, even though he brought it on himself being an American going to Norkville

S

Good.

That's what you get for fucking around in a commie country.

I bet he was a leftist

>he gets the sweet release of death and i don't

le sigh

Last thread everyone hated this faggot. It's not going change. /thread.

Fuck him.

F

Nork pigs will find their end soon enough.

>Warm beer

He was born to die.

He stole a poster while being a spy, probably ate some food 'from home' given by a friendly consular attache.

>Aged 22

mfw

Why don't you drink bleach like Amanda To.dd did?

WHICH POSTER DID HE STEAL?

>aged 22

Yeah, sure.

He was a jew

RIP in peace Otto von Potato

This little poster on the right?

he looks older than 22

He was most likely a to-be CIA/Mossad spy that was trying to get initiated in the Skull and Bones style fraternity at UVA called the Z Society.
dailystormer.com/otto-warmbier-and-why-the-jews-hate-north-korea/
nextshark.com/otto-warmbier-north-korea-z-society/
He was also a kike who just returned from birthrite. Most likely recruited into Mossad

see ya later you dumb fuck. no sympathies

Who?

Like who?

Isn't this preferable to being a tater?

This man is unironically the biggest hero of the 21st century.

UM...GUYS? How come no one noticed this?
archive.is/DEvIm

Dude fucked up why should I care about him dying because of his own bad decisions

s

IT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BREAKING THE LAW YOU NIGGER

OBVIOUSLY THE COMA WAS INDUCED SO HE WOULD NEVER TALK TO ANYONE ABOUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Just in case that wasnt painfully obvious.

No longer on Otto pilot.

Otto's next adventure was to hitchhike the border region between iran and iraq, which attracts millions of visitors every year.

F ucking gooks

The little girl who're who drank bleach. Look her up. Her name is still banned here apparently. :/

God fucking dammit. They kidnap 8 year old Japanese girls, they murder Otto, they've killed countless south koreans in infilitration raids. FUCKING HIT THEM BACK

f

>Magnetic resonance imaging revealed he had suffered extensive loss of brain tissue throughout his brain

I can't even tell the difference between reality and satire anymore. I feel like I'm going insane. Everyone else is laughing too, right?

attack, attack, attack

The U.S. needs to give some of these clowns an attitude adjustment. I would rather have NK as a commonwealth than Puerto Rico

nailed it. You think CIA set him up to get caught? One of those, if he dies he dies missions? And he, like the gullible frat boy he is, believed he's get released after a month or two?

Albeit, he did break a law in Norkland; the response was barbaric.

>dailystormer.com/otto-warmbier-and-why-the-jews-hate-north-korea/

Video
youtube.com/watch?v=dCZvgY1NGXU

He was probably recruited and promised a cushy job after he gets released. They just used him to create an international incident and he got fucked big time

dailystormer.com/otto-warmbier-and-why-the-jews-hate-north-korea/

It really is summer

that site is filled with retarded shit. the internet has given access for people to widely spread stupid shit and their stupid opinions

S

Burn in hell kike

I hope you realize China is spreading their communist authoritarian values all over the world under the guise of globalism.

F

How does that boot taste like?

IT'S REAL HOLY SHIT

r.i.p. otto von bismarck

S

He's Otto Kaltbier now

ITS REAL

WTF when i was 22 i was still alive

poor guy bit off way more than you could chew.

F

kys stalinist commie faggot

F

One thing though, why the fuck would you go visit North Korea anyway? He should of known something like this world happen. He probably assumed being an American tourist gave him some kind of immunity.

Jew.

how did they kill him ?

Or Norks wanted to make his family do the actual killing, the brain damage was a soft kill. Sending him to the US where his family owes millions in medical exspenses if they keep him alive for more than a week. That was the hard kill

i feel a MOAB strike on some centrifuges coming

They didn't. He was a sacrificial pawn for them. Would have been easy to do and considering he was a Jew....they were hoping for (((leveraged))) optics.

Poor lad.

I smell a Jew and here you are!

Checked and keked.

I smell a shitskin. Low and behold here you are

Wtf this, i am spooked now

I heard he had ton of brain tissue missing...

He could be 21 because of his "rich people genetics". Rich people are all fucked up looking.

Good. One less deep state merchant.

post moar like this

That's the bull's musk oozing out from your dad energetically fluffing him in prep for your mum. Whinge more Jew box.

Think there are any NK's in The US prison system that has turned up like this dude? Im fine with the torture, and death of MUSI's, Nogs,,Spics,....... Dont care why the man was there or what he did. He's white, and died in the hands of an inferior race.

Wasn't the story that he stole the poster for some evangelical group? I thought originally they made a point of mentioning that he was part of some evangelical group. Am I dreaming?

He was a jew

SPIT ON GRAVE

You shitskins can hide behind those anglo flags all you want.

>He's white
He's a jew

>He stole a poster while being a spy, probably ate some food 'from home' given by a friendly consular attache.

22 year old white male spy in North Korea stealing a poster. Nothing to see here.

Me = Waffen SS bloodline
You = got your baby dick sucked by an old Jew.....and liked it

That's what I also read. He stole the poster because a friend from his church group asked him to. I bet the friend feels really fucking guilty now.

Checked n' kekd, based little fat godfigure.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9531122
Good, his privileged honky ass had it coming

dude looks older than 22. I fuckin' hate the Norks

F

Ohhh so you are one of those BETA"s that imported millions of MUSI's to rape your women as you set bag and jack your lil Hitler....

>got your baby dick sucked by an old Jew.....and liked it
Only Jews do that shit. Even though most Americans get circumcision, Jews are the only ones that get a rabbi to suck the head.

It looked like a plaque.

>Jew who performed birthright trip part of an evangelical group who went to North Korea

Nothing to see here goyim, certainly not a spy

I'm Estonian. You are an inbred rat the eternal parasitic bane of the host world.

Re-read thread.

lol his salutatorian speech from hs graduation is on jewtube

Call urself what you want.. But its was always American boot to thats gotten shit done on this globe not Estonian or shitskin or whatever you identify at the time lil Hitler

>reading threads
continue bashing the jew hans

Your end is almost here Jew. Just over your left shoulder.

Ohhh how was that last german rise to power? How did that work out? Irish / Scottish here you child

Father will put a halt to that before you know it.