PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: Day of Baldur

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZZ1sF_haQk
youtube.com/watch?v=vwG5u4a_aq8
youtube.com/watch?v=NVYblVSVoDM
youtube.com/watch?v=-0olc3qJjLM
youtube.com/watch?v=C4JPMYHTZis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yo

bump

Hail the gods

And now we wait for the autistic screeching

CIDF is going to spam the board as always

>2017
>worshipping a snow nigger on a tree

>vikernes
>we wuz europeens
>literally albino niggers

Hail Belenus!
And hail you, brother!

Post your version of Paganism/Background

Celtic

>Pic related
>Don't worship a Semite, than your nigger tier
LMAO the majority of NIGGERS WORLDWIDE ARE CHRISTIANS
Welcome brother

Slavic

Where my Romeaboos at.

Nothing terrifies a kike more than pic related.

Ave

Kikes and crypto-kike will be crucified in the future, can't wait!!!

Realest nigga right here.

Inb4 JIDF shills try to incite a flame war with christians
Have a bump

Definitely one of my Favourite Roman emperors, alongside Augustus, and Marcus Aurelius.
Thanks, (((Christians))) call us controlled opposition despite the fact they literally worship a fucking JEW!!!

Celtic/Nordic

PLANT TREES

Stop m8
Dont get mad at the world just try to be a better man

Roman

I'm not mad, I have many things to look forward to, starting my own community, having 5+ kids, and the fall of (((Western Civilization))) etc

(Radical) Islam has done more to cleanse the West of degeneracy than any of you Old worshipers and christian mongrels. Sure, there's the occasional goat shag or child bride, but each truck of peace claims a weak urban European, jew or subhuman immigrant unfit to live. Thank you Mohammedans!

Many blessings to you OP. The more threads I see like this fill me with joy. The awakening of the true European spirit rising from the semetic ashes that tried to suffocate the flame.

May I suggest adding Red Ice / Stephen McNallen and Jackson Crawford channels to the learning list as well. Here's a few great examples:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZZ1sF_haQk

youtube.com/watch?v=vwG5u4a_aq8

Hail Baldr, Hail Victory

How do you guys feel about working together on a handbook for europeans looking to follow the ways of their ancestors?
Kind of like a bible but without the commandments and threats. Something clear, concise and easy for anyone to understand.
If there's one thing I find hard about becoming pagan its learning the basics.
We could even try to get Varg and Jive in on it to help out.

Meant to post this Crawford on the Havamal, apologies.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVYblVSVoDM

I feel getting people to actually go out and make sacrifices and have plenty of children together as a group would be a better first. The best holy book in the world is useless if you aren't having plenty of kids and actually living out the religion.

Bump

The reason Christianity spread so fast and so wide is because they had the bible.
By employing the same tactics we could spread european polytheism much easier, teaching people to worship our gods, not the evil gods.

>We could even try to get Varg and Jive in on it to help out.
Paganism for dummies kind of thing, perhaps. Someone needs to write it

Yeah exactly
Something that applies to all forms of descendant indo-european religion
I write and I know an editor

Have you read Aryan esoterica

Do believe in Seperate Gods or one revealing himself in different forms?

I think Varg's first book was a good start to that, not his RPG the one about European myth

Read Aryan esoterica
It has already been done

Varg falling for the blonde hair blue eyed meme though

The bible is written so simply even a child can understand it.
Reading stuff like Evola is fine but its hardly easy reading.

Separate gods that can at times either work together or clash. I could go into great detail about Thor's role as earth's protector and hero to the common man, and how he interacts with Njord & Ran of the sea or Freyr and Freya of the land. The more you understand about these separate forces of nature you begin to appreciate them more in a spiritual sense.

Check it out though
It's pretty much a combination of Germanic paganism Hinduism and positive Christianity

I think he's starting to go senile, or at least fragmenting his brain. He wants to see the collapse of society in order to bring about tribalism again but the only thing that could really come out of that is NWO from the corporations that will not go down with the ship. I just wish he'd embrace ethnic nationalism at the very least.

tfw I can't get into this shit and praise Jupiter because I'm south american and although I have mostly european blood there's a small section of my ancestry that remains a mystery and might be native to SA

To be honest, it please me to see whitecucks worshipping a fellow brown, that's why I shill for it so hard LARPING as a white person on Sup Forums
What can I say? We shit skins are perverse

The Germanic Gods don't really fit my definition of God though by themselves

There more like superior beings like angels in demons

Although I could understand that God can reveal himself to people either through forms or through messengers like angels and profits

Like Odin could have been a form God chose to reveal himself to the Germanic Aryan tribes

Separate gods
No
Nice, join the discord or skype
Depends on how you look like

You are still descended from indo europeans though
And its not like it matters, the gods arent racially exclusive. As long as you're not LARPing as a nord or something

I'll jump on when I get home from work

Ever hear of the Indo-Europeans? Their spirituality is the foundations of pretty much all paganism. Every other patheon is basically an ethnic flavor of theirs. It's a good place to start.

Hail Dyeus Paetr

I've been doing a brief study on Aryanism/ the history of indo Europeans and it's pretty interesting

Out of the South from the deserts of Muspell they came,
on their banners the cross of their lord,
to bring a new wisdom to green land of plenty,
to bring us salvation with fire and sword.
They came here to tell us the nature of God,
but if their god knew Nature as well as does Wod
then would they have still piled our priests high on the pyre
and polluted our green land with blood and with fire?

They promised great riches and wealth when we die,
and forced us to starve and our children to cry;
a tenth of our harvest, a tenth of our grain,
all of our freedom, get none of our pain;
but Nature's the one who did suffer the most
as they stole all Her glory with their idle boasts,
for they claimed that their god made them lords over all
and that all things must bow before them or must fall.

Where once our days were timed by hands of Fate
and we lived in the balance with plenty for all,
priests turned the tables, they brought the imbalance,
they said they should live e'en though Nature must fall;
tore down the forests to feed the new millions,
used Mother Nature to conquer disease;
fools, can't you see, have you no understanding?
A rose in the cornfield must burn with the weeds.

It just seems that they are just like super heroes than the definition of God or natures God i.e. The God that created everything

Surviving the Jive so to speak

youtube.com/watch?v=-0olc3qJjLM

>LARPing as a nord
Of course not. I suppose that I could LARP as a Spaniard (Roman?), though, at most. It's complicated.

I have, but I'd like to know more. Any recommended books on this stuff? I checked out the mega in the OP, but there's a lot there and I got no idea where to even begin.

Their not, too much (((Marvel))) for you. Not all the gods are creators

And ancient Hebrew and Christianity

Modern Judaism is the result of race mixing with cannanites

Compare the Old Testament to the Talmud it's obvious the two were written by different races

Nothing wrong with Larping though, Varg made a video on this and even admitted that LARPing is a part of Paganism

youtube.com/watch?v=C4JPMYHTZis

Here's a young chap that will lead you in the right direction

Paganism needs only one response
>pic related.

Yeah so like one source made a pretty good argument that the original Israelites were Aryans or something similar

No the gods are like friends. The gods arent deities like they're depicted as, those depictions (thor being a tall muscled man with a hammer) are supposed to convey what they represent, thats not what they "look like" so to speak.
The gods are nature, the universe, the elements, emotion, thought, ect. They are in everything including us. By honoring them they in turn honor us with life and knowledge.

both of those are the opposite of paganism. That is monotheism.

Yeah but LARPing as another culture is a bit gay

But that would mean that one God is the creator
Would that mean that the other Gods are created beings
Could we call them Gods

But what about the God necessary for the existence of the universe?

>destroying nature to prove your flying jew is the best religion for the entire world of different cultures and ethnicities

Good goy

But they are all men trying to understand the one true God i.e. Natures God
The one that has given knowledge of himself inside our subconscious
Who gave us a conscience that tells us right from wrong

Hail the Gods!

However,
> Day of Baldur
wouldn't today be Day of Máni/Diana/Selene edition?

There is no "one true god" in paganism or in indo-european myth. That is a semetic thing.

Wavering Catholic, Germanic with serious Roman leanings as well, when/if I take the plunge.

You totally miss the point again.
There are no gods dancing around up on top of a mountain or on a cloud somewhere looking down on us mortals.
The pagan perception is practically no different from they way you percieve the world now, the gods are representations of different aspects of our world.
Like I said, they are our friends, we live with them, and friends treat each other with respect.

Because the gods are the universe.

No many of the gods existed before Creation
You're right, I should include all variations. Tomorrow's thread

Okay I missed that, one shouldn't LARP as another race

Many Hindus hold that there many Gods are a reflection of one true God

And to show the necessity of having one superior God,
In your brand of paganism, if two Gods of equal power have mutually exclusive moral codes which moral code is right and which moral code is wrong

This guy gets it. Sometimes you make a sacrifice for the favor of a god to help you in a certain endeavor, much like you would entice a friend with a gift. But likewise you are also capable of achieving greatness on your own. Honoring the gods is basically just showing your respect.

I know it may be hard to undo the brainwashing that you are a worthless slave that is incapable of anything without the almighty jewgod.

Your gods are subservient to my mine, and they always will be.

So they are more like guardian angels
Or like men with super powers

Ebin xD

How do pagans reconcile human sacrifices?
>inb4 just POWs LOL
No, read any mainstream book from authors even respected by pagans like Hilda Davidson.

Which God sets the moral standard
Are these Gods responsible for natural law or are these Gods bound by it

Read the faq

We can build on the variations as days go by, for they go with tradition as earliest agreed within the tribes

There is no "right" and "wrong" among their moral codes. They are the spirits that manifest themselves in nature without and within ourselves. We can ask for a specific gods favor in a certain endeavor, channeling that part of nature/our spirituality. Pagans are not slaves to one almighty god.

Is that why pagan romans literally killed your god lmao

Christianity is literally puppet religion to Judaism and Jews, just look at Evangelicals.

Read Tolkien's, "The Silmarillion". It's a fictional work that is inspired by paganism, however, I think if you read it, you might understand a bit better the concept. It is also very entertaining.

The FAQ is wrong. Even Steven McNallen admits human sacrifice takes place.

Snorri Sturluson documented it, I need Fadlan documented it, Saxon Grammaticus did...etc, etc.

You can't just say hurr durr never happened! XD

Baldur is typically known as the God of Purity(if that's what you mean). All the gods are different in personality. There is not just one god when it comes to morality as all are moral.

Now I do believe men can become spiritualy connected and more powerful through practices of prayer meditation, dietary practices etc

Although I believe in one Supreme God because logic, natural law, and morality demand one supreme God

Ibn Fadlan*

But one almighty God is necessary

You know that you have a sense of right and wrong
You know it deep inside of you

Tolking was a Roman Catholic

Steven McNallen is a person I'm sourcing information from. Snorri was a Christian and had obvious biases. Many of the Accounts of it have been for propaganda purposes. There never was wide scale human sacrifices to the Aryan gods.

Human sacrifice happened under different tribes, but that doesn't mean all did it; also, I think most on Sup Forums disagree with it. After all, wasn't the inquisition a form of human sacrifice as well?

it was all "part of the grand plan"

Christianity has always had a problem with Jews jewing it up. The jews hate it so much they expend untold amount of shekels to infiltrate and degenerate it. There is no other religion in the world the jews spend their shekels on destroying.
>pic related

My God chose to die, so you don't have to. His sacrifice was a one-time-for-all deal. But not even death could keep Him down. He is risen.

Is Loki moral?
Is Zeus moral

What do you mean by a supreme god?
There is always the father figure, like Jupiter Maximus. But he doesnt have commandments if thats what you mean.

Hey paganfags, does your ((("""Poetic""" Edda))) come with WICKED cool skateboard decals?

Ya i thought so

Catholicism is essentially paganism, just misguided. Pretty much everything in Catholocism like the saints and even the "pope" are pagan traditions.