WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/scientists-have-discovered-a-chemical-that-causes-any-skin-type-to-tan
dailystormer.com/dna-proof-aryan-chads-imposed-white-sharia-on-indian-thots-creating-hindu-civilization/
egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002315
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's actually fucking disgusting. no way sunburn can cause that

GAY

Lol... that kid should know that no one claims white people ruled ancient egypt.

It most certainly can if its bad enough

>sandnigger can't comprehend the idea of wearing clothing

QUEENZ

It can. I got blisters on my lips from a sunburn in the fucking snow one time.

Out fishing all day. The snow and lake water magnified the sun Lips were triple their normal size from the burn.

White people get fucked up

Makes me wonder, were niggers used by virtually all other races and civilizations because they're dumb beasts, or because working in the sun all day long won't give them burns like that?

>white people
Egyptians ruled ancient Egypt.

I always love how these fucking apes think that uppity genetic refuse from West Africa ruled anything remotely resembling civilization.

They all cite that gods of egypt movie as proof that all white people think egypt was a white society

Seriously this, not one person has ever said that.

Nah it can. I was in Hawaii and got way worse.

No one thinks whites ruled ancient Egypt. We just know it wasn't niggers.

cuz whiet ppl b da alienz n sheeit

100% GENETICALLY CONFIRMED EUROTRASH. I TAN LIKE A FUCKING OLIVE. OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT BURN THE FUCK OUT OF YOURSELF LIKE A FAGGOT

Both.

i skipped school years back because of super bad sun burn, nigs can get it aswell their skin gets ashy and can sun burn.

Jesus christ, here's a nickel. Buy another pixel.

>t. nigger that never burns

Why can't we all just have more melanin in our skins. Is there a way that science can help us with this?

i claim it

It absolutely can. I got 2nd degree sunburn in middle school from a boating trip. Took weeks to heal and I forgot what it felt like to not have sunburn.

ME TOO First day after i moved to Hawaii i fell asleep on the beach. Doctor said i should get my skin checked every year, as mine sunburns intensity made it likely ill get skin cancer in the future,

potato nigger use SPF -3?

That guys a fucking ginger.

notice the ginger hipster beard. no wonder his shit got burned so bad.

Ruled Egypt and had dumb nigger slaves do all our work for us.

both.
there were no african slaves imported to the northern US and canada, or southern south america for a reason.

>HA HA HA THIS IS PROOF THAT WHITE PEOPLE WEREN'T OUTSIDE ALL DAY BUILDING THE PYRAMIDS BY THEMSELVES
Does this faggot understand what "Blue vein society" means?

>White people believe they're superior and benevolent
>Literally destroyed by fucking sunlight

Only evil things are harmed by light. This is God's way of saying he hates you.

Even beaners cover up working in the sun. WTF a wife beater?

why are nigs so dumb to think that when white people refute their stupid claim to being KANGZ it means we believe Ancient Egyptians were fucking pink tone whiteys?

A fucking ginger

May as well have been a vampire

I dont understand why we cant counter we wuz kangz with proof that browns that looked like Turks and Syrians ruled Egypt. If niggers disagree we can call them racist and use there logic against them

Are you Egyptian?

>mfw the white devil and his evil white science has now stolen the only thing that makes the African kangs unique
A hundred years from now our children will be proclaiming WE WUZ WHYTE!
sciencealert.com/scientists-have-discovered-a-chemical-that-causes-any-skin-type-to-tan
>The new compound, which would work in conjunction with sunscreen, offers a temporary boost in melanin production - the pigment that gives human skin, hair, and eyes their colour. If it proves effective in human trials, it could see the end of bad fake tans, and give fair-skinned people better protection when out in the elements.

I spent 5 hours in my cousins pool once when I was in elementary school.
My shoulders looked kinda like this.
Full shoulder blisters, totally not fun.

We wuz. And we wuz Hindus an sheeit 2.

dailystormer.com/dna-proof-aryan-chads-imposed-white-sharia-on-indian-thots-creating-hindu-civilization/

ayo hol up

>blacks think this is an argument

>implying we don't acknowledge that we perpetuate social inequality and actually don't really care if the cards are always stacked against them because we don't think niggers are human

both

If you want to turn the argument against them, remind them that kikes were slaves in Egypt and therefore their ancestors were slave owners. They're no better than the white slave owners they hate so much.

who said whites ruled egypt? The only people claiming to rule egypt are the egyptians and the american blacks.

Only idiots argue that european whites ruled egypt

They're arabs you fucking retards

What an anachronistic meme.

Sun burns and sun poisoning are hell, once I got it so bad that my entire face puffed up like a blowfish for three days straight.

White people can't stay in the sun because they've never built a thing worth a damn in their entire race's existence.

Eww, those are second degree burns.

I grow tired of the 200-400 years of US slavery meme.

>USA Independence declared 1776
>Emancipation Proclamation frees slaves 1863
>87 years

b-b-but muh 1000 years of slavery

This the "muh 6 gorillion of the US.

TFW when niggers they were the orignal kikes as well

we wuz pooz on looz

Maybe next time put on a fucking shirt dipshit

Black people get sunburned, they turn purple. My friend got it when we went wake boarding.

gr8 b8 m8

It can and it dose. Now I want you to imagine being a pale redhead growing up in southern Florida. I want you to imagine this happening to you when you where 3 years old.

Hopefully they were that upset when Sir Lancelot was portrayed by a black man on talmudvision.

White built the civilization of whole planet. Even Japanese say that we took white culture to improve our own. Before white meeting we were like cave man

I knew a guy who had a sunburn that bad and got skin cancer later.

>we
>we
>we

Shut the fuck up you welfare queen.

Spaniards are NOT white.

Man, this Egypt thing is really important to them.

We built these things called roofs to keep the sun off us, we use to have slaves to work outside.

I'm actually kinda jelly.

I could never do that even if I wanted to

>colonial history never happened
Well I declare...

It's almost as if the past affects the present. It's almost as if there was a decades of jim Crow laws that crippled blacks' social mobility for generations. It's almost as if school to prison pipelines, unfair policing, mass incarceration and CIA manufactured drugs in black communities further black oppression to this day.

Why you mad? I am right

Because Whites were created. They did not evolve on earth. Literally proof that Whites did not evolve.

>tfw you realize this proves the existence of God

>be vulnerable to sun
>be driven to build cover and structure for entire population that eventually evolves into towns and cities
>be immune to sun
>live in stick hut because you spend all your time outdoors

really fires those neurons

Well, they won't have been white or black, they would've been some shade of brown.

Is this what Cleopatra looked like ?

nice larp idiot

Look at her nose.
NOT WHITE

It is the only thing that black people have to keep themselves from collapsing into an identity crisis induced mass chimp out. If I had to look at good looking white people all day and all of the amazing things they created and own while my race has accomplished absolutely nothing I would despise myself.

It did but that was on Britain. We are only culpable for 87 years.

I've had sunburn that bad after stupidly working in a corn field for 10 hours on a 110 degree day.

It'll be the only civilization they ever made or had, even though they stole it.

You say larp but use meme flag? I am sorry

A fucking ginger.

See, exactly my point

>muh 1000 years of the white devil keeping us down

was greek and arabic.

And we don't want to be white if sun does that to whites skin
My country has +300 sunny days fuck your red skin pigs

And managed to ruin it within 70 years.

>arrogant niggers
fucking rage every time

Greeks and Romans ruled ancient egypt.

Why is everyone so obsessed with ancient history though? Surely recent history over the past 200-300 years is more important

>be white
>gradually tan and get swartthy
>stop getting burnt badly

we adaptive nigga

This. Imagine if they lost the one argument they had against them being basically talking monkeys. How demoralizing is that? They will never give this up, unless they figure out some other delusional claim.
Can't blame them, really. I might do the same if I was nigger-tier useless.

Can't argue genetics unless you're a dumb nigger who can't get in to genetics.

egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002315

Check Yo Keys!

It's almost as if you are too stupid to see that white uplifted you out of the shithole that is Africa. It's almost as if 650,000 whites died to free the slaves in the Civil war, it's almost as if this northern Yankee doesn't give a fuck about past problems that blacks had against them because they fuck up everything for themselves and everyone around them in the current time period at every turn. It's almost as if I would rather move to the opposite side of the country than have you people as my neighbors.

Niggers: Making racist out of Yankees since 1865

Are you a fucking leaf hiding behind Dixie?

No Southerner would be an asshat about this.

.. but the most damaging thing to the black in America is welfare. Why did you not say that, too?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

ROMA VICTOR

>implying we weren't effectively independent and only rebelled when Parliament tried to overrule our local legislatures
Come on now

Better look at the potato nigger

Yes, you would be doing so well in Africa.

>effectively independent

And if my Granny had wheels she'd be a wagon.

i love that video :)