What's with this guy?

Every time there's a terrorist attack, Molyneux will upload practically the same emotionally manipulative video where he looks like he's about to burst into tears. Every time there's a terrorist attack you can be sure as anything you'll find another video of a watery eyed Molyneux working himself into a frenzy within 48 hours.
However, when there's a terrorist incident targeting Muslims he's silent. Does this not illustrate a conflict of interest, as events that don't line up with his worldview are ignored?
The fact he spews out a video designed to rile people up whenever this happens and doesn't do it now reeks of intellectual dishonesty

He's a manipulative narcissist. What do you expect?

He's a slightly less cartoonish version of Glenn beck.

>However, when there's a terrorist incident targeting Muslims he's silent
it wasn't a terrorist incident, it was retaliatory justice.

Because he studied acting and drama and he tries to be emotionally manipulative. He is a nutcase, really. Dishonest guy.

People find it hard to empathise with other races unless they've grown up amongst "diversity".

Not to mention he's gotten in the literal millions in bitcoin donations -- and the majority of his donations aren't even from bitcoin. Meaning he is a multi-millionaire, and he shames his viewers into donating every single show. It's so pitiful, but what's even more pitiful is the faggots who actually trust that shill and send him their hard-earned money. He's a jew, and a shill, and he's related to the Molyneux family of Jewish intelligence agency fame.

ITT: Buttmad mudslimes

Yeah, like he rubs his eyes before the show.
He is real 14/88 save the white race all the way so I dont give a fuck if he has to use emotion to appeal to retarded womens.

A white person committing a terrorist act in a white country is an anomaly.

Mudslime shitskins committing terrorist attacks in white countries is a pattern.

Anyone who donates money to ecelebs deserves to be scammed.

I stopped watching his videos. Even though he often does make a lot of good points, he's a pretty intellectually dishonest guy. Uses a lot of the same tactics that liberals use.

He was a theater major, also he has been trying to expand his brand to the political right for at least 3 maybe 4 years now (it's where the shekels are).

>Does this not illustrate a conflict of interest, as events that don't line up with his worldview are ignored?
No. He toes the line of the nationalistic "muh western civilization" political right and continues to hint at extra-political measures in order to get rid of brownies.

What's with this accurate view of moly meme? Pol always kisses his arse.

>Molyneux will upload practically the same emotionally manipulative video where he looks like he's about to burst into tears
Yeah, he tries to act sombre and it comes across extremely feigned. Those videos made me realize just how much of a nutjob he is. Best case: narcissist
Worst case: psychopath

He does good work but let's not kid ourselves about his character.

I used to be a staunch defender of molymeme on Sup Forums.
I agree he has some interesting guests from time to time but this dude is an emotionally manipulattive SOB. Basically just siphoning money off impresionable young men.

>terrorist attack happens
>Molymeme releases "what pisses me off about" video
>PJW releases "the truth about" video
And other subs do predictable stuff. It all gets repetitive. Not really anything else worth watching

brief respite from nu/pol/?

I like his interviews and he actually has gotten me to exercise my arguing muscles, but there are clear flaws with his character that he for some reason refuses to accept.

The man is a Jim Jones tier sociopath.
Could never get through his videos, there was always something off about him.

ohh wow, an ancap and nazi flags, this must mean you guys for sure are Sup Forumss representatives, and of course always right

without this flags, how would we know you werent shills?, this flags are awesome, now us true polacks can recognize each other

YEYYY!!!!

pretty much this.,
Its all predictable.
I started listening to a little bit of jordan peterson and I'm sure I'll get tired of him once I've learned enough. However, contrasting peterson with molymeme made me realize that I've been worshiping molymeme like he was some kind of god. Yea.. a little hyperbolic, but you get the point.
I'm getting out the real world more and talk to people, work on my game, lifting, and working on your career. Stop worshipping internet celebrities!

the facts of this incident have not being determined, thats why no reasonable person would jump to conclusions and make a video condemning it, when it might as well could have been an accident (most likely it was)

This. He's such a fucking tryhard faggot. I fucking hate him.

Molymeme argues like a little bitch. He makes nervous people explain really obvious things and doesn't let them get a single point in the tennis match. He should be helping them out when he can easily infer where they might be going but instead he autistically pounces on anything remotely vague. It's unbecoming of a professional public speaker. I also think he screens for really slow witted people with poorly developed arguments just so he can berate them and demoralize the opposition to the anarchist/minarchist side of things. I'm not impressed with that at all. Its small man stuff.

ONE FUCKING DOLLAR!?

Maybe he's a fuckin mental cunt OP?
Fuck knows desu, i'm too fuckin fleein to come up wae any other suggestion other than he's a pure mental cunt

what island is this?

Yeah I never thought Id say this and its surprising that these words are coming out of my mouth but at this point, all I can say is fuck that guy

dont forget to clean your room