Seems like libertarians are a minority

seems like libertarians are a minority

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/763343/Muslim-pupils-outnumber-Christians-Britain-s-church-schools-secular
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/06/new-study-shows-what-really-happened-in-the-2016-election.html
archive.is/UMX7k
i.4cdn.org/gif/1497806793617.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1497901888881.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's a retarded ideology

What's that? Sorry can't hear you over all those muslims your government imported

That is a weird graph.

Please tell me about what parts of the world are white Mr. Mulatto

Source?

They imported 20,000, that really isn't that many.

>yellow dots all over the place
people are retarded
the LP is retarded

it's too many

obvious bullshit. implies that the left isnt lead by the super rich.

The united states is a conglomerate of multiple nations.
Your entire country has to bend to the will of sharia, where as I'm allowed to defend myself with weapons.

>"terrorist attacks are part in parcel of living in a city"

compared to

>"we need to build a wall"

The New Yorker.

Stupidest article I've read this month, some kind of analysis about how Trump won.

Because it's patrician ideology

Can you say you hate muslim and not be police arrest? Your leader also say today that she will crack down harder on islamophobia. Are you afraid to post here yet? My government hate muslim and say so openly

This is news to you? They are the loud majority

K seriously, just having a stroke ignore that and change it to Minority.

Yes but there are about 10 million illegal immigrants living in the US. That doesn't make it okay, though.
>terror attacks are part in parcel of living in a big city
You realise no one actually buys into that, right?

Lolbertarians

express.co.uk/news/uk/763343/Muslim-pupils-outnumber-Christians-Britain-s-church-schools-secular
Prepare to be shariated.

your leaders do, and have been enacting laws that put your citizenry at risk

>most Hillary supporters are gib me dat parasites
Who woulda thunk?

>You realise no one actually buys into that,
When it comes to acts against Muslims. White infidels are fair prey.

Link to the article?

>communists(stalinists) voted trump

>lrn2googlesearchnub
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/06/new-study-shows-what-really-happened-in-the-2016-election.html

Archived it for you
archive.is/UMX7k

Right on time.

*ideological

How the fuck would you know? Sure people in the media recite the same mantra, but most normal people aside from faggot leftists think it's stupid. There are unfortunately however, quite a few faggot leftists here, and since they get all media attention, they appear to be very numerous.

England's muslim population is over 6% and is about to rise rapidly.

Source?

Cool image but not surprising. The liberal bubble is very real. You can see all the Trump stragglers who aren't in that social/economic hard left bubble.

>There are unfortunately however, quite a few faggot leftists here, and since they get all media attention, they appear to be very numerous.
You start to grasp how things work. And how worthless statist opinions are.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1497806793617.webm

> All the yellow dots must follow the same ideology because they're the same color

Just nuke us already

Shit now I just want even more sources, you cheeky fuck

Why would economic liberals vote for Hillary?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1497901888881.webm

Economic over Social plot

Of course you will get two distinct camps in a 2D plot.

Are you even trying?

I will vote libertarian in 2020 if you give me a source.

>But to the extent Democrats want to optimize their party profile to make Trump a one-term president, the social issues are where they need to focus.

tl;dr - stop with the anti-white, anti-christian, anti-straight kike faggotry, leftist scum, and you might steal enough voters to win an election

Except, we all know they can't.

No it's 5%, and they are only in cities like Londonistan and Birmingham. Which laws, exactly?
Yes because most media is government funded, even if not directly owned by government, and who runs the government I wonder?

>that based dot on -1, 1

Anyways, waste of a get.

>racism is a bigger force against leftists than hatred of commies

colors of autumn94
that's all I can do for you

> Which laws
Lack of thereof

>media is government funded
yes I am the government

>tl;dr - stop with the anti-white, anti-christian, anti-straight kike faggotry, leftist scum, and you might steal enough voters to win an election
The thing that really fondles my peanuts is how the left is supposed to be the side of "creativity" and yet we all know they're a one trick pony. They've already shot themselves on the foot really hard by solidifying a strong resistance against their narratives. The only thing I can them doing in the future is resorting to more terrorism which is just an extreme form of their infantile bitching and moaning.

>social/identity dimension

that's not the same as minimal vs maximum government control, the y-axis we're most used to. as a result libertarianism is not measured on this graph.

Why didn't you include mine?

That's because "left" and "right" historically comes from the sides of the room that parties sat on and was never meant to be plotted as a spectrum ideologically.

The sad thing is, they've already won.

1960: 85.4% White
>immigration act of 1965
1970: 83.5%
1980: 79.6%
1990: 75.6%
2000: 69.1%
2010: 63.7%

The image you posted doesn't differentiate between white and hispanic, the chart you're quoting does.

>white
>hispanic

Pick one, dirty spic goblin beaner wetback.

Wonder how they'd react to him looking up the BNP.

What the fuck, Britain?

That isn't winning, user. That policy was put in place to hire cheap labor that ultimately benefited a growing middle-class. There hasn't been the kind of interracial propaganda you see in Europe here in the US. Beaners usually mind their own business. Blacks on the other hand...

There are people literally in all 4 corners and everywhere inbetween. There's no way "libertarian" is an accurate descriptor of all of them.

>Looks at Trump authoritarian skewing.

Why do Trumpers hate freedom so much?

Does anyone else see a red-faced blue-bodied merchant in this picture?

oy vey

False. I said England. The UK as a whole is 5% only because Scotland, North Ireland, and Wales have lower sub-2% Muslim populations. England is over 6%. It's about to skyrocket more due to biology. Birth rates and death rates. When the old white population dies, maybe then you'll understand but probably not even then if you're still not aware.

You're in denial. I wonder why. The problem is beyond "cities." They vote. They affect your nation's entire laws. The UK is already a 1984 hellhole. It will rapidly get worse with more anti-free speech, anti-free brainwashing laws in the name of "hate speech" and "Islamophobia", and (((enrichment))).

>No it's 5%
>As if thats anymore acceptable
Dad has gone senile. We should pull the plug.

>Trump Voters are spread throughout the top of spectrum
>Hillary Voters are packed hard and tight in the bottom left of the spectrum where Lenin used to hang out.

Really makes you think.

topkek

>Why do Trumpers hate freedom so much?

We don't. We just realize current society wouldn't survive it.

FTFY.

>insulting a country as a means of argument

>LEAFS
burger education, everybody

Using the plural "leaves" strips the identity of each individual leaf. By saying "leafs" we are reminded of the fact that each leaf is unique and can exist without the others. There is no singular "leave," if you will.

2016 election was literally a exercise in choosing the lesser of two evils. Who are libertarians supposed to have voted for Johnson? He was embarrassing.

>inb4 shill

Im a capitalist. I chose trump because democrat economic policy is incoherent that I cant even call it retarded. Trump's economic policy also blows but it was leagues ahead of hildogs.

Our politics is already embarrassing, expecting it to get a lot worse. acquire currency user

People who think small government is good are less likely to become career politians.

>implying there is anything wrong with that
Free association is left to the individual, not the state.
Don't like niggers? Don't interact with them.

Because (((liberals))) hijacked the language.

No shit retard

Now I'd like to have a beer with this guy.