youtu.be/-Zy28mVeVZw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJpGHR6ofus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For fucks sake, this white pride movement even tried to make Argentina white

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

GAS THE WHITES

JEW WORLD ORDER NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=TuIcBPm90aM

You either die a cancer or live long enough to see yourself become the cure.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

is this satire? i honestly cant tell because i havent really kept up with the music scene over the last few years.

why aren't we fighting fire with fire?
why doesn't anyone on the right ever make music videos as overproduced and attention-grabbing as this?

youtube.com/watch?v=x9xOJkhEfmQ
yfw it's a family thing

Because writing, production and promotion costs a lot of shekels.

>yfw the Jews want to genocide the whites for a good reason
Wtf I'm a Democrat now

are they trying to imply they live in that building? that isn't a house

>There is more than. 1 #Pauler

Remember, these idiots make millions of dollars being "influencers" who influence millions of teenagers with this kind of shit in the exact same way the 80s and 90s entertainers influenced their generation.

This is why I wish Sup Forums would actually organize and start taking itself serious enough to do something. Thousands of people agreeing with each other on political, economic, and social issues, yet there seems to be no real attempt to have a real impact on the important issues.

>b-b-but muh 140 IQ
>s-so what I'm unemployed and no one knows any of my ideas

>that asexual thing
>a bully
How much of a cuck is this guy to get bullied by someone like that?

but this is really terrible even for rap "music" which is always bad

Are you actually defending Jake Paul aka a bully who's entire race doesn't deserve to exist?

I'll bully your dick, faggot

youtu.be/-Zy28mVeVZw

why is all this new interracial non-black rap so contrived? is this a psyop? i don't like it. i never like rap but i especially dislike this.

As shit as that was it was still better than the white guys holy shit

Maybe there is no Jewish question. There's just a Jewish ANSWER to a white problem.

This

White supremacy = Western chauvinism

The West is the tool of Capital, what the tradition calls the demon Mammon and the sons of Abraham call Satan, the enemy.

how is it even possible for trash like this to become popular anymore
shouldn't everything become popular based on its own merit by now
this isn't the 20th century where you had to eat whatever feces the jew box shoved down your throat
searchable videos on the internet have been in full swing for over ten years now
the only popularity should be organic by now based on the merit of the video, nothing more
it should be universally accepted by now that forced memes like these music videos are pure cringe and that everyone who unapologetically enjoys them should be mocked if not murdered
and yet these things persist
why, God, why?

>The arrogant entitled white male loses his 10/10 gf and gets cucked by some skinny nerdass chink in a yellow car
BANZAIED

Disney still controls what videos get promoted to kids as "safe"

blame die anterwood those fucks gave rise to this nu-rap shit, also blame jews.

>This is a modern white male

It's called culture jacking, Whites in particular are literally renown for doing it, White People are taking over Black Culture. It is a strength and a weakness of the White Man. It's almost impossible to convert Whites into another culture without them stealing it and claiming it as their own. It's okay though because just like every other genre of Music Rap WILL fall.

And I don't want to be around when wannabe/upcoming rappers go ape shit about it.

all you fuckers who post youtube and e celebs are the worst fucking cancer imaginable. Seriously anyone remember pre youtube and e celeb rabid fan base internet?
>how bout that dial up internet early 90's where it was only upper class whites and no minorities or plebs
We have to go back...

Make a music video then

>overproduced
>Literally used royalty free music with the water mark in the track

Bandwagon libshit whites are the absolute fucking worst. I don't mean merely Jews who monetize minority degeneracy and infect whites with it, I mean all of them. Every single white person who talks about nog """culture""" is insufferable. I only tolerate their existence because in time, with some refinement, their theft can lead to things like this: youtube.com/watch?v=ZJpGHR6ofus

But this is after decades of degeneracy. And a white alpha has to spearhead the refinement phase. Still, we could all do without it.

>that asexual thing
you mean gay?