FREE PALESTINIE

Jared Kushner will travel to the Middle East this week in pursuit of Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations.

Think this twat can do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/jared-kushner-to-travel-to-middle-east-in-effort-to-advance-u-s-peace-efforts-1497834180
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4619080/Jared-speaks-Trump-s-son-law-talks-tech-CEO-event.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wsj.com/articles/jared-kushner-to-travel-to-middle-east-in-effort-to-advance-u-s-peace-efforts-1497834180

Please respond

>mfw gaza gets four hours of electricity per day
>mfw hamas is killing their own people
>mfw people think peace can mean anything other than evacuating gaza

It would be really funny if it was a joke, but it isnt

The part that isn't a joke is that Israel beat everybody in the region and owned the Gaza Strip. They gave it back, because they felt pain from all the casualties on both side. It has haunted the Jews ever since that they returned the land they had gained in 1967.

666, THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST

HELL AND FIRE

BORN TO BE RELEASED

This twat is the AntiChrist, just fyi

this

he's unironically the most powerful man in the world

Oh shit he's going to do it. He going to the temple mount. Going to give a speech to unite the factions.

ANTI-CHRIST CONFIRMED.

Jesus Christ is a fraud and if he ever existed, he should have been killed.

The anti-Christ is the Pope and has been for over 1000 years.

Jared can't even get into Harvard without corruption how is he going to fix the conflict. Give me a B R E A K.

Ouch, eternal damnation for you.

The prophecy stipulates the anti-christ, and the false pope.

The holy roman empire essentially.

No. Wrong. THE anti christ will put these little ones to shame. It also says the man will not regard the affections of women, will be fierce, and seek to change both laws & times...whatever that means.....

I dunno, but y'all have very low expectations of the son of perdition......

>mfw people talk about palestine as if this shit hole meant anything

Listen to the Antichrist's thundering oratory! Such charisma! Such power! Such Trump! Such gravity in his words! Such man!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4619080/Jared-speaks-Trump-s-son-law-talks-tech-CEO-event.html

I bet he wants to replace all our old systems with ((new)) systems.

Also, your an asshole.

Yashua did nothing but good. He was an innocent man

Yes, London and Germany will happy to accept more refugees while Israel expands illegal constructions bought by American money, while they blame me for stealing chocolate bar.

>the man will not regard the affections of women, will be fierce, and seek to change both laws & times

So Obama?

...via corruption... duh.
They are all semites after all.

The motherfucking man of peace is here.

#FireKushner

He is a globalist commie who took a huge loan from Soros and is also a slum lord. The fact that Trump put him in such a high position in our government tells you what Trump thinks of America and Americans. He lets a globalist commie slum lord make important decisions for America and Americans. Disgusting.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

LOL Naw...like I said....the man that is coming will put idiots like Obama to shame....Y'all hafta realize this dude will literally work miracles. H will force everyone to be marked some way or else they will be killed....he will also be accomanied my THE false prophet....which is another thing altogether....When the bad man comes, he will come with his father Satan, and a False Prophet...so an unholy trinity.......It is said if the times were not shortened even the elicit would be deceived......

Why is there even a black lives matter flag? Those disgusting, racist pieces of shit dont deserve a flag or a place on this fucking earth.

Also, Obama was anything but fierce

>(((Kushner)))
>Israeli-Palestinian negotiations
Oh, he'll be a completely fair and unbiased mediator, I'm sure!

Dang it, i meant elect not elicit.......

>owns 666 building in jewyork
>is trying to seek peace in the middle east

Yep, he's 100 percent the antichrist

Jared thinks he's the reincarnation of Jacob frank and will bring about destruction of all goyim

the beast of the apocalypse is the holy see in rome as written by luther in the geneva bible.

watcha doin, shlome

Yes, he is the antichrist after all

The only way to achieve peace there is when the last Jew is strangeled to death with the entrails of the last Moslem.

Is Kushner man enough to pull that off?

sure, the man most well known for being married to ivanka trump, will bring peace to the middle east, hahahhahaa

he's the antichrist. you people must be blind.

no matter.

we'll take care of him

just another body count inside the nwo

Yes, it's so wonderful to see a disinterested 3rd party brought into to resolve the deadlock.

>Think this twat can do it?

I have a question for the Palestinians on Sup Forums.

If Israel was divided in two and you were allowed to choose which half, but forced to share Jerusalem, would you be cool with this?

Trump is definitely the Antichrist.
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g