ITT:

The scariest things Sup Forums knows

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/pol/thread/127637733
youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo
ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/ancient-race-white-giants-described-native-legends-many-tribes-005774
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know the exact locations where strategically timed landslides could almost entire disable California. In one weekend, I could use a par bar and a buddy to stop most, 80-90%, land traffic in or out of the Central Valley. If given an extra weekend, I could knock out most of the roads into the LA basin.

do it faggot

The fact that half of these "fascist White supremacists" are actually secret cucks that constantly talk about Big Black Cocks and secretly get off to the idea of a white goddess getting getting penetrated by a black boii.

Interesting

nah

>if given an extra weekend
t. slave nigger

there isn't enough time to do it all in one weekend just because of the size of the state. I'd need a helicopter to speed up the process

Then get a helicopter

>t. Tyrone DeJamal Jackson

Europeans will never fight back and will be wiped out or enslaved.

Organize a team and short the state of California

Congrats on quoting Isaac Arthur word for word

No country that has thrived on open borders and free international trade has ever flourished after closing borders.

In fact, that's exactly how some of the greatest civilizations in history fell.

This archived.moe/pol/thread/127637733

when you're young, they all say, "it gets better".

but it doesn't get better.

It gets worse.

but you slowly get numb, so after a while you no longer realize how bad it really is.

"Either were alone in the universe or were not. Both are terrifying. 420 blaze it fagot" -- Leonard Suskind

The white race is utterly degenerate and will completely self-destruct within 200 years and it has absolutely nothing to do with the Jews.

If the Jews magically disappeared tomorrow, there would be no stopping the destruction of the white race. White society would revert to it's old ways of doing things. We would have robber-barons and tyrant-kings rise up overnight. Old and new religions would become once again, widespread; Whether cults or hardcore Christianity science would grind to a halt, pedophilia would be widespread again, and the white race would look to charlatans and snake-oil salesmen for leadership.

Those that didn't succumb to religion would embrace even greater degeneracy, from men becoming trannies, to man-boy love, mix-raced orgies, you name it. Germany for example was a den of filth at the hands of white-owned businesses prior to the Nazi's taking over.

Racemixing would continue unabated and without the Jewry as a force for competition, white men would become even fatter, lazier, more apathetic, and more prone to do absolutely nothing.

We already know what happens when white men are faced with wide scale degeneracy and genocide: NOTHING HAPPENS. 100,000 white have been brutally raped, murdered, and tortured in South Africa and white men there haven't organized a single thing. Nothing significant has been accomplished at all. Regarding degeneracy, the same thing has occurred: no progress, no fighting back, just whining and defeat.

The modern white man's response to his world being destroyed is to run and hide. It's why white men are flooding into trade jobs, becoming NEETs, or rednecks hiding out in the woods. It's the only thing they can think of that saves their fragile ego from the fact that they are truly, and wholly, a race of cowards, weaklings, and short-sighted fools, incapable of adapting and evolving to the modern world. White men are stuck in the past. Those that don't evolve, die.

This is BS. If something is traveling at a fraction of the speed of light, you would be able to see it coming.

If someone launches a rocket traveling 5% light-speed at you, from five light-years away. You'd be able to see it after five years and it would still have 100 years to get to you. That's more than enough time to chart its flight path and hit the thing with an anti-matter charge or similar diversionary force.

Now, a blast of cosmic rays, on the other hand...

Jews are just as bad as we say. It's not a meme.

Why the fuck haven't you done it yet? Cali city fags need to be gassed.

careful you might go to jail

Space is a meme

Aliens are God/spirits communicating through us interdimensionally

okay shlomo, thanks for the insight

This guy knows what's going on.

This is all a simulation and the earth is flat

I've seen drones go completely translucent.

>pedophilia would be widespread again
>again
Lmao. Its happening right now in your town, maybe even in your street.

This one pic gives me nightmares. It is like a horror movie where the dumb rich single white woman lets the bad guy in and then he kills rapes and destroys everything and no one fights back they just cower or run.

On the positive side, at least Europe's population is going to be relatively stable. Then again, that could just be due to millions of niggers and arabs flooding into the place.

I have some bad news, bro.

thanks for the 'redpill'

That's a lot of self-loathing, user. You want to talk about it?

And yet you sit here on pol teasing us

I wanna get put in an alien rape chamber that keeps me in constant orgasm

Japan during the Tokugawa dynasty.

something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?

>great silence
There are no aliens.
To me that's a lot scarier than if there are.

>Someone gives opposing opinion
>"Oh hey Shlomo, haha!"
This is getting old

People are just food for aliens

They want to eliminate free will through big data, A.I. technology, and transhumanism

There is no such thing as some sort of ethical or moral prerequisite in the exercise of supernatural spiritual abilities

there are beings far powerful than that even that in the abilities of extraterrestrial species in the dimensional ladder of existence

heaven and hell are real

global nuclear warfare and civil war might happen

Hitler escaped to Antarctica

Reptilian aliens might be controlling Hillary Clinton

You drank a bit too much paddy

what the heck is this thing?

would you rather find yourself in the same universe that the tyranids?

An oil rig off the coast of Santa Barbara collapsed an underwater cave that had been used by a previously unknown superpredator.

This superpredator then killed rick mckeever right in front of his friend while scuba diving.

The US navy released 15 attack dolphins equipped with explosive syringes to destroy the creature.

Only 9 made it back alive, all syringes used.

>it has absolutely nothing to do with the Jews

Put your trip back on, Frank, you aren't fooling anybody.

Sure, just give me a lasgun and I'll be fine.

Really tyranids existing isn't that different to lions or sharks. But endless space with nothing in it except us, forever? That's creepy.

Dont underestimate the power of bluepills. No matter what happens we are going to lose.

We're on the same planet as mexicans, that's just as bad.

>be human
>go to college
>court a wife
>build a family of beautiful children
>become food for superior alien race and watch your family get chewed up and swallowed.
>top kek

you see guys this is exactly why we still need value diversity and multiculturalism, that's not very nice or polite to that theoretical alien species, that was actually very rude, and what if that alien got angry and sucked you up in his nostrils then stabbed you with his nostril horns, I'm sure you wouldn't enjoy this. Only until you understand this will we be a galactic species.

These are "shit mites" that live in your asshole and feed on shit particles because you don't know how to properly wipe your fucking ass.

swim well dolphins

Holy shit. Is there a Wikipedia article about this or something? That sounds very interesting

This theory doesn't make sense. Creatures can be violent and aggressive, but creatures capable of serious space travel will also be curious and inquisitive. Why? Because in order to reach any level of technological advancement you need to foster a desire to learn, which is cultivated by curiosity. It's the difference between komodo dragons and chimps.

I'm sorry do you have something against an extraterrestrial species that lives in the metaphorical asshole of the universe

where can I read more?

Yeah you are right - one of my theories is that we evolved over the past 1000 years via the social contract with the state - the state (elite) guarantee our safety (genetic and territorial) and we submit to it. Now the (((state))) has been hijacked by a parasite and the elite no longer care about the social contract. White's genetically are like domesticated cows going peaceably to the abattoir. They still think their masters have some of their basic needs in cared for. But the social contract has been broken. Once whites realise this they will have to reorganise.

It is no coincidence that the least domesticated of all the whites (Scots Irish in middle America and Slavs in Europe are the most suspicious of the state and watch it carefully so that it fullfills the social contract. The most domesticated whites (Swedes Krauts etc) will blindly walk right up to their slaughterer and let him put a bolt through his skull without a word of protest. The candles and #notallmuslims hashtags make so much sense through this interpretation.

The social contract has been broken. the state and the ideological state apparatus is actively trying to genocide us. Without the social contract or proper institutions whites are like cattle in an abattoir. Once you realise this and you realise how much power the state has it is easy to give in, or hide in some valley. They will come for us soon enough.

There is no reason for a civilized race 100s or 1000s of times more advanced than us to destroy or even acknowledge us, unless we are the only other living beings besides them. It is also highly unlikely that a civilization looking for other life would have the intent of destroying it.

Imagine we had the technology to theoretically travel at or above light speed. Imagine we would find a somewhat primitive civilization, not capable of anything beyond bronze age. Sure we would have the technology to blow them into pieces, but why? They're no more threat to us than ants. We would much rather try to communicate with them and study them. Maybe even share some of our technology with them.

If you're looking for refutation just open any history book. Name a single country that didn't instantly improve when Jews were removed. Just one.
Here's a list to help you out

A jew

:(
ill hide my shame
i rather being alone with my same species than have to live in the same fucking universe with foul xenos
youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo

That retarded shit right there is why you're in the pickle that you're in, Hans

That knock at the door? That's California SBI mang

Well posted Chaim. See you at Temple on Friday.

So...
Alien refugees welcome.

That's literally the dumbest story I've ever heard

I ain't got nuthin' 'gainst them bugs but they's illegals so they need'a go back, ya hear?

Refutation and name calling are very different things. If someone wants to refute the original user's claim, fine, but don't just go "Oh, you must be a jew, go home JIDF." It's not productive and the joke has been beaten to death at this point.

There were Giants all over North America that used to cannibalize the Native Americans according to their own records. They were called "The Nahullo". The Giants were apparently white, had European "features" like red and blonde hair, two sets of teeth, six fingers and toes on each hand/foot (which is why Indians would raise their hand and say "how" or whatever, they were checking to make sure the person they were seeing wasn't one of the Nahullo). Because they had European features, they gave us (actual Europeans) this name too.

What's even weirder about all of this is, this is supported by the bible, even the USSR reported finding a "giant" at one point in time, and there were reports all throughout thee 17 century all the way to the 20th century where people were finding giant skeletons around Norther America. They'd send them in for "tests", then never hear anything back from the Universities.

ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/ancient-race-white-giants-described-native-legends-many-tribes-005774

I wonder why (((they))) would keep this a secret. It wasn't just one tribe that had this documented either, there were native tribes all throughout North & South America that reported white giants who would cannibalize and kill people, etc.

That's exactly what happened when the Europeans found the Americas.

ebin argument guys. OPs text is some Hollywood scenario shit and nothing else.

Just bants, mexibro. My bad.

So you're saying that if we would find another untouched continent, we would annex it and kill it's inhabitants?

Your scenario is much more unrealistic. Traveling above lightspeed = time travel = fucked laws of physics. By the time we get there, they'll probably become pretty advanced as well thanks to how ball-bustingly hard and slow interstellar travel is.

Pizzagate is real. And it's just beginning.

>let's help these poor creatures! They're far worse off then us and pose no threat, I mean we're helping them!
>AHHHH WHY ARE THEY ATTACKING US?!?
sound familiar?

no worries
have imperial propaganda

>It's totally not the Jews, no way.
Fuck off, Rabbi.

Jeffrey Epstein has dirt on both Trump and the Clintons. Him and Ghislaine were running a mossad blackmail ring.

He said scary, not /x/-tier LARPing

Except it's not what happened, at all. My dear sweet underaged brainlet.

Maybe, but our contact with a primitive society would be so utterly disruptive to their biology (immunological systems), ecosystem, economy and culture that we may well drive them into extinction.

(Think about it: Maybe culture is just a higher layer of an immunological system? Peter Sloterdijk seems to think so).

GET IN HERE! HERE'S YOUR SCARY SHIT!

No surprise a Jew wrote it.

The scariest thing is letting these psychopaths anywhere near the levers of power.

They are low trust selfish vane and paranoid.

Furthermore they suffer from delusions of grandeur despite never creating anything because of their chronic laziness.

Fundamentally they are parasites living off the good will and productivity of the civilizations they suck their life sustenance from but because of their afore mentioned vanity and tunnel vision intellect always cripple or destroy their host and are forever forced to move on to other prey.

This very "scarist thing" is a manifestation of same sefl destructive nature.

Don't explore space goy. Don't advance your civilization's technology goy.

Otherwise [insert over-designed convoluted Ocums razor defying hypothetical bad thing] will happen.

We don't see any aliens because there are no aliens.

and even if there were aliens that had near light tech they would have no reason to harm us as we would have no resources they could not produce and procure for themselves.

It is understandable for a parasitic kike to entirely miss this because as parasitic low trust sociopaths they cannot imagine beings alien or otherwise creating building and living on their own for their own.

Also if Aliens did ever come in contact with humans the aliens being unbiased and unpropagandized would most likely see the twisted nature of kikes and inform the goy as to their true nature.

isnt this the plot from attack on titan

ROFL that picture makes me feel pity

Kek

Buddy you asume that any civilization advances at the same rate or that we arrive at the time where they already advanced far enough. In my scenario we would arive while they're not as advanced as us.
I'm sure humanity would evaluate such a situation. If they appear to be aggresive we sure wouldn't sare anything with them. Probably leave them alone and get out.
I'm sure we would study the race before interacting with them. Also one would imagine that we'd use suits to not contain them with anything.

Actually I'm pretty sure he lifted off the whole theory from a science fiction series called Three Body Problem, it's chinese. Also, the dark forest theory has been around for a while in some form or another.

You forget fellow burger, that the modern man is so soul starved and bereft of reasons to live, that not believing in the unrealistic intensifies the now constant existential dread we have been wallowing in.

We now exist in reality merely for the intake of falsehoods.

That's badass as hell. 40k is actually cool and considering getting back into it just for the lore.

why?

Do you understand that OP's arguments are predicated on how the reptilian part of your brain functions? Higher reasoning and all that nice gooey shit goes out the window when shit hits the fan, my kraut friend. I'm saying that at the end of the day, we are all der Wille zur Macht.
Every civilization in history has had a period of expansion which is a nice way of saying conquering and pillaging, duncearoni. History proves me right.

anime is real

Lmao. And then Germans wonder why they're fucked.

>He said scary, not /x/-tier LARPing

There literally is NO LARP'ing within that statement at all. Just do some research into it.

Kek, no. Actually, I haven't seen that movie yet. I can't really say if it is or isn't.

See you in September.

its getting good
in the outer rim the planets anexed by the TAU empire are being taken one to one
roboute guilliman is back and with a new army of spess marines
we are actually wining

Roko's basilisk gave me a legit existential crisis for a couple days when I first learned about it.

>Do you understand that OP's arguments are predicated on how the reptilian part of your brain functions? Higher reasoning and all that nice gooey shit goes out the window when shit hits the fan, my kraut friend. I'm saying that at the end of the day, we are all der Wille zur Macht.
No my man, OP asumes some hollywood scenario. We have no indication whatsoever how a alian civilization would behave. If we take humanity as an example, it's highly unlike that we would approach them with aggression, especially if they're far bellow our technological level.
ebin argument m8