I've heard rumors from a very reliable source who works at Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School (the school Barron...

I've heard rumors from a very reliable source who works at Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School (the school Barron Trump just left), that Barron Trump was caught on one occasion making out with another boy in the bathroom and on another occasion smoking cigarettes in the bathroom. I heard tell his parents weren't happy, and it's been kept hush hush.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I.
Fucking.
Wish,

Didn't see you making up stories about about Obama's little monkeys. Making fun of kids is really pathetic. Get a new job

I'd give anything to have Barron put his hot uncut fidget spinner in my mouth.

you have to be over the age of 18 to post here summerfag

Eh, he seems like a decent kid. At least he didn't screw up as hard as the Bush Twins in their teens.

Hear hear

This. I have a rifle round saved for you son of a bitch.

Barron is not even gay, she's trans stop being a dick to her.

haha libel against the presidents kid, great larp

I read somewhere that Barron Trump is actually the love child of Donald Trump and Chelsea Clinton.

(((reliable source)))

Nothing wrong with having a wee blaze in the bathroom

Never change, Australia

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This is Sup Forums a place of satire and memes. Also read up on Falwell v. Larry Flint. Public figures are held to a different level of scrutiny when it comes to libel. Falwell sued flint for libel for publishing that he slept with his mother and Falwell lost in the Supreme Court.

Also slander/libel are a civil matter not one that the FBI investigates you idiot.

If libel/slander were a federal matter the FBI would have been all over Trump's ass for claiming Obama was born in Kenya.

Wasting the FBI's time on false leads however IS a serious matter. You're an idiot if you actually reported that user.

Oh, so scandalous!

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0

name the source or it's fake news

Barron was just raping sissies who made a drumpf joke on his break and smoking a victory cigarette afterwards.

Its 2017, shitlord. Go be homophobic somewhere else.

How dare you. Delete this, Barron is a good man. Why do you weirdos get off on trying to slander and hurt that guy?

Fine I retract that statement as it was meant solely as humor. Barron Trump was never involved in such behavior.

It's [Current year], blah blah blah---

Go fuck yourself faggot

I heard he was raw dogging OP's mom while OP crd in the corner like a bitch. Then, he wiped his mammoth penis on OP's pillow before zipping up and leaving. I also heard as Barron was leaving, he told OP to mind his mother and stay in school. Class act I'd say.

You are saying these things like there is something morally wrong about these acts. So, are you against the Trump's or gays?

>very reliable source

You mean, like those MUH TRUMP RUSSIAN CONNECTION reliable sources?

THIS IS MAJOR NEWS, AMIRITE?!?!?

Hey retard, doxxing is not only illegal, calls for doxxing break the rules of the board.

My sources tell me the only reason Melania wanted to stay in NY is because Trump molested him every night before bed.

so?

I heard rumors from a very reliable source that your momma was being fuck in the ass by a nigger in her pussy by nicaraguan and by a roach in her mouth but I keeping it hush hush.

>I heard from very reliable source
>rumors
Thanks for A+ reporting, NYT.

It's Bedtime kiddo

The NYT is one of the most reputable news outlets out there. You can find a more reliable source.

>rumors
>reliable source
>someone familiar with his thinking
>someone close to Barron

Fuck off, CNN. Nobody is buying your bullshit anymore.

you cunts are going to meme him into being a teen suicide

CNN is one of the most fair and reputable news sources available to the public.

I woner if the Red Barron browses this board?

I think Trump should have a fifth son and name him John Galt Trump.

>Obama's little monkeys
>Making fun of kids is really pathetic.

Can confirm said rumor

>from a very reliable source

Fuck off CNN

Does anyone have any age progression software to show us what Barron will look like in his 20's and 30's?

Why the fuck are you white people obsessed with homosexuality when you're out to character assassinate someone? Every person in history you smear is always labeled as a homo.

(((anonymous sources)))

Wrong... Alexander the Great was not being smeared with claims of his homosexuality/bisexuality.

Poor thing, he looks like an alcoholic there.

you don't even notice how racist you're anymore, do you?