Brit/pol/ - Stop Taking Protein edition

>Brexit Negotiations: Day 1 (The cuckservatives have already given up)
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/19/uk-caves-in-to-eu-demand-to-agree-divorce-bill-before-trade-talks#

>Terror attack suspect family "in shock"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40332616

>No self defence goy
independent.co.uk/news/pensioner-must-pay-burglar-pounds-4000-1388986.html

>Lib Dem and Tory ministers warned about tower block fire risks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40330789

>Man drives van at crowd of Muslims in Finsbury Park mosque, possibly responsible for the death of 1 man.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960
news.sky.com/story/vehicle-collides-with-pedestrians-in-finsbury-park-

>Man who ploughed into crowd of Muslims names as 42 year old father of four from Wales Darren Osbourne
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4618636/Finsbury-Park-terror-suspect-47.html

>Man who died after the attack was having a heart attack before it started, there is a 90% chance that the reason he died was from the heart attack
cpr.heart.org/AHAECC/CPRAndECC/AboutCPRFirstAid/CPRFactsAndStats/UCM_475748_CPR-Facts-and-Stats.jsp

Recent Muslim terror attempts that are getting little news coverage

>Attempted stabbing outside army reserves
expressandstar.com/news/crime/2017/06/19/man-arrested-with-knives-near-army-reserve-base-in-kidderminster/

>Attempted attack on officer in London
thesun.co.uk/news/3833475/paddington-station-man-tries-to-attack-police-officer-with-gate/

>Car "deliberately hits" Paris police van
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40332532

>Tommy Robinson shitposting spree
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/876589880507342849

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9U27Dz1Bsww
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2JlDnT2l8
youtube.com/watch?v=L6iBuWPi4vE
youtube.com/watch?v=z-aoIxOwJCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the soap

The Anglos laughter echoes through eternity

>Modern Britain in a nutshell

I told you all to buy guns.

I warned you to be ready.

Aryan genocide now. Harvest the blood supply to launch us into space. Conquer aliens and take their BLOOD!

>don't take protein
>don't drink skimmed milk

im brittish white
kick out muslis

KHORNE IS PLEASED WITH YOUR RECENT OFFERINGS BRITAIN

Reminder that Rightly So once got manipulated into touching a bigger lad's willy during PE at school, and he hasn't even seen real life genitalia besides his own since.

The EU is closer than the rest of the world, that's why no amount of trade deals with New Zealand and India will replace how much is traded with your closest geographical neighbours.

The same goes for every other country in the world.

Good riddance. Thank you Mohammedans!

Well the proximity helps, and so does the multinational nature of businesses already established around Europe. I'm not against trade being established from outside, and it would be very unlikely that it wouldn't be as lucrative as the current setup over time - however that doesn't mean that trade with the EU hasn't been economically beneficial and I think it would be pretty feckless to just dismiss it out of hand.

faggot

What we need, to solve this mess of Islamic terrorism and having to choose between Corbyn and whatever neocon cuck will be Tory leader by the next election, is for Virginia to rebuild the great empire and conquer us.

The EU brings the rest of the world over here. Who is Richard Kalergi?

link to post? I need to laugh

It's alright, I bought a transit van instead.

Did you touch someone's willy? What was it like? Asking for a friend.

What an edge meister

>Reminder that Rightly So once got manipulated into touching a bigger lad's willy during PE at school
No I didn't.

I did see a womans nipple while I was on the bus on the way to the gym today though. Saw right down her top while she was in her car, might have a wank to it later on.

No.

What's wrong with that? Our gym teacher told us to take off our boxers!

mudblood shitskin

Tommy on InfoWars literally a week ago predicting the Finsbury Mosque attack:

youtube.com/watch?v=9U27Dz1Bsww

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2JlDnT2l8

We used to make beauty like this on a regular basis...

I am 100% ethnic Russian

now kill yourself

chechens are not humans

But do you have a licence for that assault van?

I see no fucking reason why we shouldn't celebrate the death of immigrants

True, although if we're trading so much after paying the EU for the privilege that it's offset, why bother? I think it'll work out better to trade with everyone else rather than with strict conditions and a huge bill upfront.

It's economically beneficial because at the moment it's costing us minimal. After paying 100B or whatever the bill jumps to, that is going to be offset.

AYYYRYAN BLOOD when?

Agree.

Vans > guns

You shill for a greek shitskin on the British soil. Blood traitors deserve to get trucked

Reminder that Rightly So pulls a dirtied pair his sister's knickers out of the wash basket for some fun when he's home alone

Ooooh nice

Yes let's celebrate the death of a little girl because she wasn't white enough by your autistic slavnigger standards

Nah. Tommy has been saying "soon" for ages. Literal years. Dude just got lucky.

Half Greek, half English, full European.

No way he is Russian

Fuck off.

Never reply to me again.

Offset over how long? I'm not going to focus over the bill but no matter what it is that's still going to be revenue lost over time.

Don't get me wrong here I think this bill is ridiculous and we shouldn't pay it, but that is for sovereign and moral reasons.

I'd like to see where you're getting this info from if you think that free trade deals outside the EU alongside tariffs with the EU would be better from an economic standpoint.

The original absolute madman

Touchy. Time of the month?

This is a wonderful idea.

>I think it'll work out better to trade with everyone else rather than with strict conditions and a huge bill upfront

In a no deal scenario, that stance relies on the assumption that everyone else wants to trade with you and that they won't take advantage of a country reliant on imports desperate for trade deals. Also tariffs.

If you could genocide every Jew on this Earth, even the children, would you do it? Would you do it if you had to pull the trigger yourself every time?

Worthless cunt.

Had to shag the missus with no bed sheets on. Roasting.

Lads I met an actual 10/10 today. She's a model from Czech Republic. I got chatting to her on the street and 10m later got her number.

Texted her 3hrs ago and no reply.

>tfw

>Greek
>full European
Think again, sweaty.

Are you sure lad, because if I touched a willy i'd kiss and tell as they say

What was it like?

please, please conquer us mummy!

He's the infamous (and literal) nonceposter, why are you even dignifying him with a reply?

Trade deals wouldn't be free, of course, but the offset and conditions to trade with the EU "for free" after giving them 100B will cripple the country for years.

I'd rather see Britain take its chances outwith the EU completely. Clean break.

Been stocking up on second-hand fridges. Should be fine

I don't like the beard. Why don't you get off? Didn't you see enough vans?

I hate it when people are online but don't reply for like 10 mins.

>"v-v-v-vote brexit and we win!"
>Get made the laughing stock of the entire world during day 1 of the negotiations

You cucks are beyond pathetic.
Be sure to let me know how that EU dick tastes, kay?

BASED
A
S
E
D
Threesome

>Brexit Negotiations: Day 1 (The cuckservatives have already given up)

This is absolutely pathetic. After decades of giving up power and electing total fucking plebs to parliament; people who are more concerned about giving jobs and money to niggers than they are about their own fucking country, people who care more about stopping (((hate speech))) than they do about their military, people who care more about bin collections than they do about geopolitics; we have become totally weak as a nation.

I've done plenty of negotiations, obviously nowhere this level but still some pretty intense and high value stuff and I've always come out with what I/we wanted.

If you JUST. SAY. NO and counter every threat with one of your own they can do absolutely fuck all.

>Pay the bill
No
>But if you don't we'll bankrupt you
Paying the bill would do just as much harm, if you're going to act like children we'll act like children too and you'll lose millions of jobs across the continent

>Take refugees
No
>But if you don't we'll sanction you
Okay. Sanction us. Put taxes on cheddar and cider and we'll put 100% taxes on European cars

>Put a border between you and Ireland
No
>But if you don't we'll put one there
Okay, that's up to you and Ireland. If it affects NI in any way we'll add taxes to all goods crossing that border and make Irish wish they were living through the potato famine

>BUT MUH GLOBALISM
No
>BUT....
No Michelle. You have a woman's name and you're French. Stop acting like a cunt.

inb4 but they're richer than us. It literally doesn't matter. We both have the power to do considerable damage to one another, neither party wants that.

>everyone else wants to trade with you
Again, I think Britain will be in that boat.

*replies

How is this even a difficult question? It would be the greatest honour of my life.

I don't normally post in your general.

>Greece is not the birthplace of European civilisation
>Europe isn't a Greek concept and word

Edgy

>Throwing your genes down the trash

Kys

>Greece in 2017
>Antiquity

>MUH PROXIMITY
Fuck off lad. We get nearly all our plastic shite and clothes from China.

If the Yanks or Aussies made decent cars we'd buy from them, but they don't, so we don't.

That would require backbone. It would also require our people to have a backbone. Something that doesn't exist in ether sense.

Don't you know that it's easy to roll over?

Come on now, Germans shagging Czechs is hardly outrageous

>no reply after 3 hours

She probably gave you the number for the Microsoft support line lad, expect a call from Mumbai later today

Ahh. Fair enough.

It probably would have been easier if the EU had allowed for a deal along the lines of a 5% tariff until the bill is paid. Doubtless they will set up a price plan but that is still a pretty fucking bitter pill.

You are vastly understating Britain's soft power. Don't forget who was at the forefront of negotiating the EU's deals with outside countries in the first place. Britain is incredibly popular in the international community.

>believing in the BLACKED meme of history

>I'd rather see Britain take its chances outwith the EU completely

So paying £100bn upfront will "cripple the country for years" but instantly joining the 6 UN nations without a regional trade agreement and coming to a standstill with our closest neighbouring countries whilst trying to negotiate trade deals that take years to negotiate and will likely never match the trade we do with the EU risk worth taking? What the fuck are you smoking?

What's Owen Jones doing in the pic? The edgy Ruskie is the guy on the right?

Yeah, I agree. I think the way the negotiations go will end with Britain bent over a barrel, unless May and her kin man the fuck up and realise the EU isn't the be all end all.

Fuck yeah Rome.

If the UK is going to cuck out to Islam like it's doing, i'll happily migrate to a strong, proud nation that understands the threat Islam poses.

Deus fucking Vult.

They're bumchums, hence the ruddy sweat-caked mugs

Serious question:

How easy/expensive is it to learn Latin or Ancient Greek?

This.

We literally don't need to pay the bill.

Any ongoing schemes we're a part of have either been paid up front or budgeted by the EU based on the Article 50 rules. They cannot argue, at all, that we owe anything after the 2 year negotiation period and after having left the Union. That would make fuck all sense and is why it was written into law.

Assets can be written off. Either we allow them to have ours in the EU and we keep theirs or we sell ours, they sell theirs and we all take the profits.

There is no reason whatsoever that there would be a 'bill'. If there were, it would have been written into EU law.

not reading that shit, but post more gemmas

>expensive

?

Trade deals can take as little as a year and as much as two. If we started outwith the EU, we'd be half way there by now. You're assuming the UK can't negotiate anything until after the actual EU leaving date, which is an EU rule - and we aren't exactly looking to stay in the EU, so why bother? The Government has spent the last year pissing around about triggering Article 50 instead of getting the job done, now we're in a situation where we HAVE to have an EU deal. And the current EU deal is 100B of gibs and no outside trade deals. Ridiculous.

>realise the EU isn't the be all end all

I think that's what we need to do because if we don't act now then the EU WILL be the be all and end all as it further intergrates and strengthens, we need to split it up.

>race denialism
>genetic illiteracy
Slav scum

Tutorship perhaps?

Why did you show that shit photo? I'm trying to escape the shit is going on in Russia and you showing the worst. Why didn't you find another place to talk to each other. Brit/pol/ isn't really place.

>he's never seen czech women

OHAYOUSORO SENPAIS...

We need to form a Praetorian Guard for Tommy Robinson.

Unfortunately you're right. It's such a sad shame that we've been reduced to this. Bullied and pushed around, on the world stage, by Europeans.

I will never regret voting to leave the EU, but I believe I will be disgusted by the way in which we do so.

And we trade with China through the EU, that'll have to be renegotiated once we leave.

>You are vastly understating Britain's soft power. Don't forget who was at the forefront of negotiating the EU's deals with outside countries in the first place.

But the UK is lacking in negotiators because the EU has been doing the negotiations for it for decades.

>Britain is incredibly popular in the international community.

Even if that were true, what has that got do with anything?

>How easy/expensive is it to learn Latin or Ancient Greek?

Dunno about easyness, but i'm sure it's pretty well documented on the internet by now for home study

Pedophile

I agree. Sadly, due to the way the EU Exit is being handled, the current narrative requires the EU to be the "be all end all" as far as Britain's trading goes. And as far as what is soon to be an independent country goes, that's ridiculous.

Wtf is going on here. What's with the Ruskie infighting on my beloved Sup Forums? Explain yourselves

i like u

youtube.com/watch?v=L6iBuWPi4vE

Are you Japanese?

Why can Jews make fun of themselves and other people kind of can too, but negros can make fun of themselves and other people can't?
youtube.com/watch?v=z-aoIxOwJCk

Double standards. Keep up, son.

What about things like fresh fruit and veg? That can't be replaced by plastic shite and clothes lad.

Of course we don't need to pay it. I was never suggesting that. I'm suggesting it would be long term more harmful to be forced into WTO tariff trading than it would be to pay it. Of course this goes for the EU also.

The fact the EU has been insistent on settling this before trade talks begin is the unsettling part on this.

>Even if that were true, what has that got do with anything?
Take the Commonwealth, as an example. Freedom to make our own deals means having British figureheads in a group that we already have strong ties with. This means trade deals can be carried out in a much less complicated environment.