Why are black people so racist?

Why are black people so racist?

I actually have to agree with her on this. Fuck wiggers

is this another "just white things" thread?
why are you mongols so god damn cringy

is she white though? my skin is whiter than hers, but everyone here says i am a nigger.

>roastie shitskin

>white

Wew lads

niggers don't have a high enough iq to grasp the idea of egalitarianism

She was before the fake tan Jew turned her skin permanently brown. now she's a shitskin

Is sitting on a bed considered not white?

not even remotely white.

i have no problem seeing some vapid celebrity whose only talent is being famously related to someone who is famous for being famous get their shit pushed in.

with that said, i still enjoy seeing stormweenies like OP get triggered like a little prissy bitch whenever someone who happens to say something while also being black.

keep on cherry picking and strawman attacking you morbidly obese, stupid, racist impotent slob. i have many more laughs to farm from you.

Still fucking kids as part of your payment from david brock, sequoia mcdowel?

This is the problem with mixed race people. They dont belong to any group. They will end up feeling rootles.

LOL little faggot who pretned be female block me u little bitch ass thot ass nigga coem back i got cummy for ur anus bitch i will jihad u am very dangerous man u will be execute by me *telepr0t behind u* heh nothing personals

Yeah Sup Forums can suck.
Sorry you had a bad time.

>1 post by this ID
>mfw this impotent retard got so triggered that he responded to someone who was not AT ALL addressing him directly

congratulations on ousting yourself as a stormweenie bitch, cletus.

give her time shes not done transforming

>This is the problem with mixed race people. They dont belong to any group.

Wrong, i knew a half black dude that belongs to a group of nignogs and he also supports BLM. If someone is half black, they'll likely identify with the black side.

>t. david brock himself as Pooh.

I'm what you might consider a 'stormweenie' (though I don't visit the site) and the OP's image didn't trigger me. I happen to agree with it. Whites acting like niggers are niggers in my eyes.

>1 post by this ID
>history repeating itself so quickly

that it's coming from the most childish flag there is makes this even more hilarious.

>When you throw trash in with other things it all becomes trash
Wow thats mind blowing