youtube.com/watch?v=K4cLiV_o8Go
luckinlove.com/oilwar.htm
viewzone.com/wardeaths.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tAcEzhQ7oqA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Igloo_White
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That image makes those tunnels look super comfy

Need some tunnels here in Montana

They're all inhabited by slimes and skeletons and dragons now, though.

Confirmation that asians are insectoids.

>could not have
would not have

ya ideologies can't dig tunnels

>GDP 10,000 times stronger
>loses

I've been down one of the tunnels when I visited Vietnam. It was an EXTREMELY comfy experience. It was a widened tunnel for the fat western tourists, but was still very good.
Imagine being a VC, waiting in your comfy tunnel for an American soldier to fall into your trap.

the viets fought large empires for MILLENIA; they seen this shit before

They used to sit down there laughing while America bombed dirt.

>Tunnels covered with human shit to strengthen them
Asians are truly heartless ants.

kek at #6

stoopid gooks.

Hey! That my house.

...until the tunnel caved in.

if only we had MOABs then

You're right, one built by capitalism would have been significantly bigger, walled with concrete and metal support beams, elevators, a common area for meetings and relaxing, overall just significantly bigger and better.

You know we have many tunnel right?

Ever hear Rat tunnel?

War's over, Charlie

They weren't laughing when they were mortared or napalmed to death on the surface.

Why can't you accept defeat? Your nation will not hold onto power if your pride obstructs reason.

Yeah and thats why we pumped em' full of water.

>Why can't you accept defeat?
>Britain

Tell me, what was objectives of the US during the Vietnam War? If you say to push the Viet cong back to China you are wrong.

>full of water
>tunnel
>uneducated American
Sometime, how long you gonna survivor from war.

We lost many wars, but we learned from them.

America will never lose a war.
UK lost both world wars are we saved them.

The Vietnamese are ingenious. I always thought this was a good cheap anti-personal mine. Just need a bit of wood, a nail, a little bit of bamboo for a tube and a bullet. Enough to seriously slow a soldier down.

All their soldiers and familes knew where they were, there were signs only they knew. They could run away down a road and easily step over these, with enemy soldiers being felled behind them.

More like you did what daddy instructed.

Sup Forums is one person now and we stopped doing kek, meme magic, and gets.

I love how corpses hanging from trees meant the area was safe from traps.

>go to vietnam to visit friend
>can't fit in his hobbit hole
>lose 400 pounds not being able to get into their mcdonalds because it's also in a hole

THE WAR IS BACK ON

I'm very surprise you know about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=K4cLiV_o8Go

Probably not to strengthen the world's perception of communism.

What is this autism in your pic

OFten you see those infographics here "How can a nation of peasants with outdated tech BTFO America?"

Well it is a good question, so I researched it. Learnt all about the tunnels being there from the previous war, all the different no holds barred tactics used. It's fascinating, and if your people are still the same I think Vietnam is one of the hardest targets in the world.

how did you vent it?
that's what is lacking in this very rough sketch op posted
the utilities beyond the well

A lot of the modern U.S. military was built from the Vietnam experience. Night vision, bunker busters, personnel tracking via satellite, etc.
We still haven't figured out the most important lesson - how to prevent our politicians from losing wars that our military has already won.

that's the thing -- the war is never over -- its just 40 year hiatuses in between total war

Punji sticks, now we could really use that type of know-how and go get it attitude to spring some life in American ingenuity

Shoot them.

Yeah, it couldn't, they're shit! We would of used concrete and of at least connected them to the water system.

you didnt go there to win the war, but to provide cover for oil extraction of the south vietnam coast
luckinlove.com/oilwar.htm
while i'm at it there were more US military deaths from iraq than from vietnam
viewzone.com/wardeaths.html

Do want. Video tour would be nice.

So are Heli rides.
So you think Pinoshet paid them with his pocket?

America (((refused))) to bomb the supply lines and wage a vicious total war on the Viet Cong.

When your (((Central Bankers))) say don't win the war, you don't win the war.

As I thought, just a full of shit bong. I'm sure you will call when you need your ass pulled out of the fire again.

If your idea of comfy is shitting in a ditch and being caked in filth 24/7, India is your promised land

Just learn to make this or some other kind of spring trap. Only for self-defense scenarios of course.

Even if this is true, they still did some impressive stuff.

Most people, when faced with tanks will just go "wtf do I do?"

Viet Cong got a bunch of men with nothing but shovels together and started digging tank traps.

They'd also sometimes just disturb the dirt, but only put a trap in 1 in 10 holes or so. After the first fatality, everyone is jumpy enough to want to check every hole. Again, really slows the enemy down when you do that to roads and they need to move supplies.

They were ingenious not just with the few materials they had, they also totally pysched out the yank soldiers throughout the war.

USA came up with some wicked shit too, harder to find a lot of it actually.

We used a wire mesh box with M80s and other fireworks strapped onto it to simulate gunfire and grenade explosions then threw them into VC camps at night so they'd light each other up and special forces could clear the camp after ammo was expended and most troops injured due to friendly fire and confusion.

Yes and also when I need my ass wiped.

I'm 5ft8 and went to kucchi in Vietnam where the main tunnel hideout was, as this user said thats a drastic misrepresentation of the width, they were cramped as fuck, still probably not comfy for 4ft8 bing bongs

/k/ debunked the "bullet land mine" thing.
Stepping on a bullet perched on a nail won't ignite the primer. you need a higher velocity impact similar to a firing pin.

cocka-da-rocha

Did they jump on it/run on top of it?

>free market capitalism could not have dug these tunnels
you're right they required child slave labor which is illegal in the west

of course it is still legal in commie shit holes like viet nam and china

sage commie bait

>Vietnam so shitty they have to live underground
fucking chinks

A soldier with full gear on running could trigger it.

They did something similar with artillery shells to use against vehicles.

Living underground would be amazing. I'd feel like an alien.

>free market capitalism would not have dug these tunnels

fixed that for you

This is what free market capitalism builds

Good point we should bring back child slave labour. With restrictions ofc to protect their health.

The tunnel system at Vimy Ridge was larger than Vancouver at the time.

You're a retard, free market capitalism built the defence tunnels underneath the maginot line, the tunnels under trench lines in ww1, and the presidential doomsday bunker.

Wow do they allow visitors?

unironically this. we need a military coup in america so fucking bad

Worthy fucking adversary. Not some camel jockey trying to find reverse on a soviet tank.

that was built by the government using my tax dollars

No, it was built FOR the government by private contractors, being paid with your tax dollars.

Im guessing OP only started this thread because he saw the DM talking about the multilevel underground tunnels the US GOV created after the nuclear age started.

Hell the Turks built tunnels in gibleotwke like 12k years ago.

This is silly. 90% of injuries from 'booby traps' were from punji sticks in various configuratons. The other 10% were from IED's.

The cockamamie deadfall, whip, arrow, or launcher devices were never a threat, and too much effort to set up anyways.

Never once saw a damn snake nailed to a tree, or a snake pit built on purpose. Course snakes were around, but VC didn't fuck with them since they were just as dangerous to them as they were to Americans.

I still believe in Kek but Kekistanis ruined everything

I think self-imposed coups are a bad omen eg Fall of Roman Empire.

I went to the tunnels outside of Saigon...I couldn't even fit in them...not made for 6 white men

In the movie WarGames they allowed for 'distinguished guests'. In reality I would doubt that any touring exists. Also, the WarGames set was ultra comfy whereas the real inside of Cheyanne is a bit of a let down. 1/2

And 2/2

That's kinda the consensus.

I know right?

#NotallKekists

youtube.com/watch?v=tAcEzhQ7oqA

Summary of thread.

Everyone talking shit about the Vietnamese.

1 British cuck who is too busy sucking their cock to see they were a bunch of farmers who's only accomplishment was lasting long enough against an enemy that was restricted by rules of engagement. No significant ground force was ever in Vietnam.

We spent years trying to get them to come to Paris peace talks. It failed. Nixon decided to bomb the ever living shit out of them. It worked. They came to the Paris peace talks. South and North were 2 separate countries and the U.S. won.

Then Nixon stepped down due to Watergate. The democrats took congress. Hi Chi Minh knew the democrats wouldn't protect the south. They broke their word and invaded. And surprise surprise the democrats didn't help them fight off the North.

Also look at casualties, only reason south Vietnam isn't its own country today is because Democrats are backstabbing cucks who don't honor their words

God they must have been brutal to south Vietnamese after that.

Also I'm a cuck but only for niggers.

Uncle Ho's Ant Farm

Fucking insects.

>"Airtight"

doubt.jpg

There needs to be a version of this with wojack struggling with a poop-filled trap

Sounds familiar.

>trusting a bunch of mall ninjas.

>Tfw these Jungle Gooks could have built tunnels for the USA if FDR wasn't such a goddamn moron of a president
>Tfw Vietnam could've become America 2.0 complete with its own Constitution taken word for word from America if things went a little differently

Oh they tried. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Igloo_White
Quick rundown
>US drops 1.7 billion in electric shit
>Detects piss, human heat, sound, etc
>Gooks end up throwing bags of piss to mess with the Americans, getting them to bomb nothing at all.
I hate Communists, but credit where credit's due

The VC were fucking nasty fighters, you have to give them that.
>Booby traps employed with deadly effectiveness by the North Vietnamese were often inspired by traps used to catch wild animals in the forest. They included neck snares that choke animal to death when it struggles to escape; spring snares that lift the animal in the air and hold it upside down; jaw traps that clamp down to the bone; falling weight traps that crush skulls; bamboo and wooden spike traps that skewer prey; hidden pits with spikes lying at the bottom; and pits with large spike-covered plates that enclosed on victim like a giant bear trap.
>>spike-covered plates that enclosed on victim like a giant bear trap.
Fuck me.
That's just fucking hilarious and genius.