Ask a Pole anything

Ask a Pole anything

why aren't you sleeping

Do you guys each peanut butter and jam?

not op but sleep is for faggots

have an exam in a few hours, still have to learn a thing or two, but it is too boring

no, almost no one eats peanut butter in Poland. Personally I don't like it

tfw no gf with octopussy

>have an exam in a few hours, still have to learn a thing or two, but it is too boring
same here, I would rather put my dick in the rat's nest than study more for it

Opinions about Spain?

20%

Is your cock big? Are you attractive?

That means?

does your family and inner circle hate muzzies?

I liek spain

It means you are lazy niggers

Let's see her dick

kurwa mac ja pierdole

spierdalaj z mojej ziemi jobany

It's tattooed around her anus not her vagina you degenerate

Why poland cannot be cucked?

I like Real Madrid, on Spain itself I don't have any opinion. The only thing I know is that we should ban Erasmus because our sluts tend to have competitions which one of them will be the biggest whore during exchange time.

16cm, it is ok I guess. But strongly curved because of too much fappening. Dunno if that helps or not.
> Are you attractive?
I am pretty fit, would give myself 7/10.

father - yes, he hates jews, muzzies, shitskins, etc
mother - "they are normal people, just like us", but at the same time she complains that France's football team is 80% black

Would you say poles are majority for or against EU?

You are Slav but not Greek Catholic or Orthodox. How?

Is polish a difficult language to learn? I might seriously move to Poland one day.

what are you studying?

>that flag

oh-oh
OP dont answer!!

Phylosophy of Nazi Hatred

Why the West cannot be uncucked? We haven't changed at stayed the same, were always "backward" throughout history, while Westerns were always "progressive" and "modern" ones. Besides, just take a look at our history.

Young ones - against
30+ - for

To understand it is not hard, to speak broken Polish just to communicate it is also not hard, to speak fluently and flawlessly then hell yeah, it is hard as fuck. But achievable .

pic rel, telecommunication

Pini mayo pa ruski?

who do you guys hate more, nazis or soviets?

Where in Poland do you live? Are you a nationalist of blood?

european union

>daizha morgann

Interesting gimmick.

niet
I only know some basic words and an alphabet

nazis, that they could team up with us

Warsaw, my whole family has been living here since (at least) the first half of 19th century.
> Are you a nationalist of blood?
yes, only ethnic nationalism is a real nationalism

can I have some vodka please

Why you use Cyrillic Script?

have kiełbasa

I don't but I can read those moon runes

How do you, along with the Iberias fell ironicly being the whitest people in Europe?

Do you miss the Warsaw Pact?

Go fuck yourself commie.

What it means if my ancestors are ethnically German, but come from Poland?

I'll take that as a resounding "Da"

Identify this gun (Or you're just an impostor).

It means you aren't allowed here.

Du pini mayo pa ruski?

They are probably Prussian, it had a bunch of Eastern Europe way back in the day

If we had capitalism then I wouldn't mind

Before ww2 there was a lot of Germans living in Poland, even right now they are our 2nd biggest minority right after Ukrainians. Probably they moved to the Prussian partition back in the 19th century

sorry user, not my thing

Why is your country so based and how can I get mine to be like it?

Is it true that you don't have ice because the inventor died and took the recipe with him?

That's why they emigrated, I bet. Lucky, they got out before WW1

Might visit my family in poland in august. Pretty excited it was a lot of fun when i went there 2 years ago.

Based. How old are you and what do you do with your free time

I believe that, thanks.

Are the contributions and significance of Pope John Paul and Lech Walesa taught about in your schools?

Nyet comrade, but I am learning at the moment.
I want to speak Russian and Ukrainian (and Polish eventually) due to my heritage.

Black powder Flintlock?

Are bitcoins a good investment or just another bubble?

Gdzie są wszystkie cygany?

Pope - yes
Walesa - no one gives a single fuck about him. He was soviet agent. Also he is a jew

-fought off 3 mongolian invasions
-fought off bolshevik invasion
-fought off ottoman invasion
-survived 123 years being partitioned (+ constant germanization and russification)
-survived 6 years of ww2 (genocide of 25% of population, destruction of 80% buildings in Warsaw, 60% factories in the country)
-survived 55 years of communism (+constant anti-Polish propaganda)
-survived Swedish Deluge
-used to constantly fight against muslims

You survive that, you will be based. But I don't think you have much time left, though.

Don't forget to buy Lucky Jews

22, I don't have free time because of this fucking university

> Pope John Paul
yes, on lessons of Polish and religion and history

> Lech Walesa
traitor

Wrong

Well as an ethnic Eastern European living in Alberta, my opinion is that we make Alberta it's own nation and build a wall around it. Then Canada will collapse and "get woke"

A srasz?

Right now I wouldn't go for it, too risky imo

Norway and Sweden

Why do we hate Asians? Japs and Koreans are cool.

I am 100% sure he is a Paki, they are from Asia after all

When they stay in Japan in Korea

No, Danmark is ourclay now.

Why do you even complain, you have the least of us. Why is No-way and Iceland supposed to say?

Nope, actually they come here to invest.

Fucking picture, it only shows the red part of your flag.

Agreed, I'd like the USSR back in name and symbols only (I admit it was part of an oppressive regime, but gotta be honest I like the iconography) but with capitalism, freedom, and democracy with a constitutional republic.

>freedom, and democracy
ain't gonna work

Agreed, I'd like the USSR back in name and symbols only (I admit it was part of an oppressive regime, but gotta be honest I like the iconography) but with capitalism, freedom, and democracy with a constitutional republic.

Jews are surprisingly weak to their own schemes.

They don't seem to be Slavic they can fuck off

Nope, Chinese are (((investing here))) and by those (((investitions))) I mean they are buying leftovers of our economy. Enjoy your country with no middle class, infested with shitty chinese products and soon to become infested with niggers, coz I don't believe that pis won't accept them in near future.

are u an A-Pole?

Your women come here and get fucked by black and gypsy cock.

He's a Di-pole

>((())) may may
>investitions

Thanks for letting me know you're retarded.

Uh, that neat language twist he did with "investations" was pretty witty from a guy who is ESL

Thank's for letting me know YOU'RE retarded.

Dlaczego jesteś taką atencyjną kurwą? A może leczysz kompleksy tworząc tak chujowe tematy na Sup Forums? Wypierdalaj na Sup Forums.

cool.

What is the difference between a pnp and an npn transistor? Which is better for high voltage use?

>allowing foreign inferior race to come over

fuck off back to wykop faggot

Would you be pissed if I took a polish girl back to America in the future? I'm a med student rn so I would be a doctor

>Ask a Pole anything

how did you manage to keep your politicians corruption free?

Because we're Roman Catholic. Used to have our own pagan gods but then you let a few people in talking about a dude on a stick...

Soviets because they stuck around for over 40 fucking years.

how do i get pole girlfriend?

W dupie Maryni.

Be rich and white.

how rich we talkin here? i make abut 55k usd. can i buy loyal pole?

My grandma was polish and we called her bubcha (spelled wrong I know) but she loved me the most and always called me her "sveenya" when I was being a bad girl. I can't ever find a translation for this word. But it sounded like "sveenya" or "sfeenya ". Please my polish friend what was she saying to me? I miss her and her delicious food so much. Thank you

Is kurwa a magic word?

Hey Poland. How's the weather over there?

You were being called a nigger user

Well, here's what I observed when it comes to Polish women marrying Americans vs. Poles:

When a Polish woman marries a Polish man, the man is in charge about 90% of the time.

When a Polish woman marries an American, she's in charge 90% of the time.

Just something I observed when visiting family in the US.

So yeah that 55 grand/year might make you rich in Poland but you better be a fucking alpha.

Fbpbpbpbpbpbppbppbpf noooooooooooo reeeeeeèèè grannnnnndmmmmmaaaaaaaa noooooooòòò

It is very magical.

>sveenya

Sounds like the Polish word for "pig". You were her little pig.