Liberal Thread

Where my liberal friends at? We're going to smash fascism.

Libertarian here, what a shit thread

Worst girl.

Prove me wrong.

Probably at a starbucks crying about how Hillary lost the election and how much of a racist bigot Trump is.

I can't.

>Liberals posting worst girl.

How? Are you going to throw glitter at anyone slightly to the right of Karl Marx?

Fascism will reign supreme and bleeding heart lefties will be put in their places

The strong survive and reign supreme. It's the natural order of the animal kingdom, you emotional idealists

meme ideology

Trump will go away eventually, and people won't elect another republican for a long time.

Winning the ideological war.

Why are you so full of hatred?

Are you against Commies too? They're a bigger problem than Fascists by a large margin.

Squares 2 and 4 must stomp out square 1 while square 3 continues to not exist.

Authoritarian here, can agree for once.

>meme ideology
>Thinking freedom is a meme
>Typical Brazilian thinking he knows how shit works.

>people won't elect another republican for a long time
That is still very much up in the air, what we are going to see is the complete destruction of the Democratic party.

You ctrl+leftist are fucking delusional.

Except thats what people were saying about the liberals after Obama. Nobodys going to vote democrat for a long time, especially after they make asses of themselves every week.

>people won't elect another republican for a long time.

That remains to be seen i think we allow the mid-term elections as foreshadowing of what's to come. They always show how the nation is feeling after a presidential election, due to the new president actually having time to make go on his promises.

>They're a bigger problem than Fascists by a large margin.
They aren't actually. Just see how far-right wingers are gaining more and more popularity in Europe. This has to stop.

>Thinking freedom is a meme
It is a meme, there are basically no lolbertarians countries in existence right now.

>what we are going to see is the complete destruction of the Democratic party.
Do you have any evidence to back up your claim?

What? Obama was a pretty good president.

*good

The fact I know many democrats here in the United States, due to live here, switching from that failure of a party to either republican, libertarian, and (((green))) party. Yes I see the death of the party. If things go any more fucked up with all these Russian claims. The democrats are going to cut their own head off.

>Obama was pretty good
He was just better then Carter.

>obongo was a good president

I'm going to stop you right there and let you ponder what the fuck you actually said on Sup Forums

No way, Carter was way better than that fucking nigger president.

Trying way too hard you fucking cuck.

Please do not shitpost with this shitposting entry-tier monster girl anime k thanks

Shit thread

With what muscles exactly

Pffft, he wasn't great at all. Stop lying to yourself Nazifag.

The only thing that is going to be smashed is your resistance to AIDS

tohru is definitely a liberal, a mentally ill grown child who falls in love with literally the first person to give them the time of day, creepy psychological dependence. the majority of people on disability (mental and physical) are liberals