PR

What do you guys think about puerto rico wanting to become a state?

Protip: If you want them to join, you haven't met enough puerto ricans

Nah the puerto ricans are alright. It is about time they became a state. fifty one stars is fine with me.

How will PR benefit the United States?

all they do in new england is live in shithole three decker neighborhoods and sell heroin, them and the dominicans
they're cancer

the very fact 51 stars is ok with you tells me a lot. fuck off degenerate

No, I don't want this. First of all they are billions in debt.

>How will PR benefit the United States?
They gave us Despacito

If we are forced to take them, I insist that we use pic related for our new flag.

What's that?

THEY JUST WANT TO JOIN SO WE CAN BAIL THEM OUT ECONOMICALLY!!!
FUCK YOU RICO!!!!

I'm pretty sure there's plenty of Americans still alive from when the flag only had 48 stars.

Fuck Peurto Rico. Don't the rest of us get a say in whether those leeches become a state?

Just swap PR with California.

I say we bail them out in exchange for Puerto Rico becoming independent.

>Having your colonies change your flag
>Not forcing your colonies to change theirs
Fucking lel, the shart empire never ceases to amaze

It's the official song of the summer.

This.

kek

I'm for them.

They have voted several times over this. If they wanted bail they would have already jumped in.

Scotland/Ireland changed your flag

Puerto rico should be a state
If not, dems will eventually force a bailout

People are against Puerto Rico becoming a state?

When the kingdom of Scotland united with England we changed our flag and then when the kingdom of Ireland united with the kingdom of great Britain it was changed again.

>when the US of Dumb is now getting the pay back for stealing a shitty island
Was it worth it?

Half Puerto Spican mongrel here.

DO NOT let those savages become a state for the love of God.

Half my family is either in jail or living in some ghetto on food stamps. Luckily my white half was enough to save me from a life of parasitism

You changed your flag for Scotland though. But I do like the idea...

Please tell me this is a joke...

i think it's a good idea, these guys are natural republicans like the texans are

Yeah, because we got to larp as an imperialist power for a few decades.

They only want to be a state now after always voting no because they're bankrupt and we'd have to bail them out.

It would also upset the balance of power and the dipshits would most certainly vote liberal. Say hello to President Elizabeth Warren if that ever happens.

Yes your elected representatives do that.

You're probably a rican. Dude they would vote democrat to high heaven

i believe PR has a republican governor right now

we do pretty well with hispanics, look at all the texans we win

They are already our territory. Might as well get statehood out of the way under a conservative reich and attempt to unfuck their economy before progressives sink their claws in.

>bong education

Truth from experience.

Scotland, Wales and Ireland weren't colonies. We didn't add a turd to our flag when we colonized India. Try again.

getting a shitty island was the price to play to prove our worth in the big league with the great powers and assert our newfound quest for world dominance

you dont have the american empire that we have today without the spanish-american war

so yes it was you fucking spainard

>ireland wasnt a colony

I don't get the other replies to your post.

what would a 51 star flag even look like?

They will benefit Democrats

This is top tier shitposting

Name a single benefit for non-Puerto Ricans.
They'll just bring more welfare and guaranteed blue for elections.

PR is 75% white, i seriously doubt that

HELL NO THEY ARE NOT.

Do you know any Puerto Ricans????? They'd jump on the Democrat hating traditional White men in a heartbeat, Jesus get that out of your head, they're not Cubans who suffered under commies, they're just lazy dip shits.

Eh, we had some indentured servants in Ireland I guess. Still, didn't change our flag for them. Why should America change their flag for PR?

Oh fuck. Is that seriously what we're calling the song of the summer this year? And people wonder why nobody listens to the radio anymore.

Don't they already have citizenship? If they want they can move to the mainland whenever or am i wrong?

Wouldn't them becoming a state only give you more influence over them?

PR would be a state and no longer a colony, where as India remained a colony and no higher.

i want to have a centred big star surrounded by 13 stars

51 stars would be fine a Betsy Ross inspired iwould look pretty good, the US has had that many flags it's a surprise you've had the current one as long as you have.

>Why should America change their flag for PR?
Because if they became a state they would get a star like all the other 50 states. What do you think the stars on our flag represent?

It's foolish to bring in a state in debt. If they clean up their finances, ok (protip: they won't).

I'm from New England and a city that was once prosperous but is now a crime infested shit hole (See literally any City in CT) and have known many many Puerto Ricans, they would vote liberal before you could fart. Remember the modern liberal party is all about hating what you'd classify as traditional 'white' men and also hating the police. Ricans hate both the police and American whites. Make no mistake they have a pure ghetto mentality.

They vote democratic for the gibs, thus democrats want to add them.

Why should someone in a state nowhere near Puerto Rico have a say?

last i checked whites vote liberal too in new england, perhaps they are assimilating to your culture

Regeaton is reason enough to never ever let these island noggers get statehood.

a 50 star flag plus 1 star

The number of full sized aircraft carriers we have multiplied by 5.

>I say we bail them out in exchange for Puerto Rico becoming independent.

Underrated

We'll end up bailing them out anyway eventually. May as well make it a state so we can work on making it less shitty. Will end up kind of like Hawaii or NM, not particularly Anglo but at least nicer.

Problem is right now it would probably become a solid blue state for extra gibs, which would be a major problem politically, so it won't happen.

Are you telling me it was worth having Puerto Rico as a state of USA citizens? Christ!

So 13 colonies and what's the centre star for? Niggers?

yes because we're the modern day roman empire
the nation

I fucking hate Puerto Ricans but they're superstitious retards, so if you want to spook them just start going off about satan and black metal and theyll fuck right off

>PR politicians and people spend all of their country's money
>claim bankruptcy
>start a campaign to become the 51st state after declaring bankruptcy
are Puerto Ricans jews?

Yes, but it would be another liberal state.

build a wall.

yeah, on the fucking sea, I don't give a fuck.

Hipsters are 99% white too

>Still, didn't change our flag for them.
what? yes you did, tomasz

No, this is not the case. Look at the Trump map of CT, the vast majority of whites I grew up with voted for him, the problem however is that in the cities they bus loads and loads of spics and blacks in to vote. The cities are cesspits that were once prosperous, the jobs here aren't coming back, look up anything on Governor Malloy and you'll vomit.

They aren't mate. Hipsters come in all colours.

new flag ideas, pic is personal fav

>not wanting more puerto rican mamis all over your dick in exchange for gibs
what are you a fag?

All you have to do is make sure the injection of cash is put to good use to properly pull the boot straps up and that they respect their unique-ness as a state and want to see it function. It COULD be a new Alaska.
You need to keep chipping away at the stupid race arguments like "we can only accept each other if we are all the same "race"".

good point, i was trying to influence the racists, but they'll never learn

maybe if you'd stop being a racist, you'd win more minority votes, think of that?

Best option

This is what's happening across the country. In the DC area it's Salvadoreans taking over our cities while the liberals sit pretty in their beautiful isolated suburbs and don't see a nonwhite unless they are an employee.

Nah you just imported them.

Then your male children come out pencil mustached Rodriguezes with small brains who will probably identify as a POC and vote limp dick liberal every election.

No. I say we give you back to Spain but keep our Military base.

white liberals are the problem dude, most minorities would be pretty conservative if you guys tried to assimilate them, but you'd rather leave them alone in the cities dude.

and when you guys leave them alone, the democrat mayors go after them and win them.

Literally every puertoshitskin ive met is a sack of fucking shit.
They hide behind their chill demeanor, and are literally the greasiest shitbag wastes of air on the planet.

Id rather have a dindu on my team than a puerto.

Thanks for all the (You)s, my work here is done

>Implying Republicans aren't petrified of the R word, especially in blue states

But really you should stop using Marxist terminology.

>this entire fucking thread

Jesus christ stop making me ashamed to be american. All talk in this thread is just complete elementary school larping. Do you faggots realize the voter turnout was so low in pr that nobody there actually wants to become a state? Also this vote was a completely empty referendum. Congress isn't obligated to do shit. And ON TOP of all of this, the senate isn't gonna introduce this shit to the floor for MONTHS is AT ALL especially with the russia investigation still going on. But did any of you mention this? No. You're too busy jerking each other off with "muh flag." fucking christ. Pic related is a 51 star flag. It barely looks any different.

Dumb bong, Ireland is a kingdom all three kingdoms are represented on the union flag, wales isn't cos they're only a principalty and forever englands bitch.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Ketchup on meat I can somewhat accept but why the fuck did you put it on the bananas?

u realize that they dont have to pay us taxes but have benefits anyway right? atleast we could tax them if they become a state

why would Republicans grant statehood to a state that will inevitably go Democrat? I don't get it.

Dumb bong got btfo and then retreats. No wonder your country is fucked.

We'd win minority votes if 'minorities' weren't crucified publicly and called "uncle Toms" just for entertaining the idea of voting Republican. The Democrats eviscerate any "POC" that even remotely goes Republican because they know will never win another election if they "POC" stop voting so lopsidedly Democrat. The Democrats are the real fuckin racist party, all they run on is anti-White man bullshit that makes us moderate guys go far to the right .

Look at how the left talks about Sherif Clarke, look what they did to Herman Cain, look what they did to Steve Harvey just for visiting with Trump. Kanye West was encouraged to go to a freaking mental hospital by his PR team just to save face for saying pro-Trump crap during his concert.

Also, come live in a shit ghetto city that used to be amazing when it was majority white and go walk around get jumped for being white, get your house broken into, get your car windows smashed then come talk to me about being racist you limp dick fuck. Every guy I know has a concealed carry permit once they're able to out of actual god damn necessity here, not because they think its so cool. I know MULTIPLE people who saved themselves from being robbed and or killed by pulling their handgun out, luckily they didn't have to fire but it's that god damned bad here.

They don't actually want to be a state. There was ~20% voter turnout in protest so the 90+% in favor of statehood is incredibly misleading

It all comes down to tribalism. Immigrant populations vote democrat because they will institute programs and legislation that will benefit them at the expense of the majority.

But you're right, the social degeneracy promoted by the Democrat party is made by and for rich white city libs, and generally disgusts nonwhites (and rightfully so).

White liberals are a major problem. Under Steve Bannon, Trump and the repubs have been reaching out to 'minorities' (I hate that word especially since Whites are the minority of the world) and any 'minorities' that then express a desire to work with the Republicans are COMPLETELY eviscerated and called race traitors and all sorts of uncle Tom shit by the Democrats and their own people. It's a hell of a lot harder than you make it sound, and there is absolutely no doubt that a very large majority of 'minorities' hate Whites with the same hatred a Nazi has for Jewish people. No joke, especially the younger ones who are completley brain washed by the lefts identity politics and massive anti-white man education system.

Burgers should let commiefornia and washington go and annex Alberta and Puerto Rico.

>Also, come live in a shit ghetto city that used to be amazing when it was majority white

and you wonder why the fuck minorities would vote racist when republicans say shit like this

don't bullshit me with your "dems are the real racists" talk when you say shit like this. i'm just as american as you pal, my dad came here legally.