These are the right wing SJWs that stormed the Cesar play and shut it down

These are the right wing SJWs that stormed the Cesar play and shut it down

Notice anything Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buzz bait. no one cares

>Notice anything
Wow thats quite a striking nose there, OP.

jews. jews arranged this play, and they're playing the part of both the hero and the villain, as usual.

HEY RABBI WHATCHA DOIN?

We need to deal with the jew problem. It is becoming untenable, and I fear I can endure it no longer. This has to stop.

SHUT IT DOWN!

Is the dude on the left Dee Snider?

It appears they literally 'shut it down'

I guess they're the only ones with enough pull to get it done these days.

That's a legitimately frightening face, like she is wearing a rubber suit.

E W I G E
W
I
G
E

>Is the dude on the left Dee Snider?

Nah. It's just his twisted sister.

Advertising ploy. This jewess is holding a seperate freedom of speech rally on the same day as and away from the one started by hwite nationalists and other such deplirables.

DELET

so underrated

These niggers are scam artists. They set up a website for donations for her legal funds BEFORE they even stormed the stage. They did this just to trick idiots out of their money.

She is the ugly kike version of lauren southern.

This is why rabid antisemitism is needed in this movement. They will try to take it over and distort the narrative just like they always do and always will do.

NO JEWS ALLOWED. JEWS NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL SPEAK FOR THE MOVEMENT. #NOTMYGUY

Jews are literally Neanderthals, aren't they?

They are literally shilling for shekels. They couldn't perpetuate the stereotype more if they tried.

Cut finger eat the pain

HOLY SHIT THEIR JEWS

She looks like a bootleg Penguin from Batman Returns

Folks, that face!
by the gods!
panic!

BASED! We love our Jews, don't we folks?

How is that a scam?
If they planned it before hand and want you to pay for it...
Doesn't violate the NAP

Wow jews controlling the opposition movement. Color me surprised

she looks like a melting alien parrot clown

wtf was this play about that they stormed it?

Nice quads.

I enjoy Gavin McInnes as an entertainer but he had these guys on his show today and talked about how BASED they are. It's pathetic. Faux outrage is embarassing

Reddit-Trumpeters and Alt-Righters turn out to be led by grifting kikes? Say it ain't so!

Oh wait we've known this for a year.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

Julius Caesar with DRUMPF as Caesar getting murdered by strong women and POC

dat fucking SCHNOZ

> (((Ezra Levant)))

the irony is, Caesar was probably the most notable emperor, other than maybe Nero

Marcus Aurelius isn't even all that well known, considering his status in the ancient world. Hadrian was probably one of the best, but isn't known, and Constantine isn't really well known, even though he birthed the Roman Catholic Church.

God damn """"liberals"""" are so stupid and don't know what they're setting themselves up for, in the long term, when it comes to irony.

Fun fact: This kike whore setup a crowdfund of $25k for her "legal fund" before they even pulled their stunt off.

True story.

WTF now I love AIDS, kys

(((Rebel media))) strikes again

>liberal kikes
>right-wing

lolno

They really need to be exterminated, desu.

Caesar was technically never emperor

OY VEY

There's too much competition on the left so they chose right wing to get easier shekels.

>allow jewess to control narrative
>surprised when it becomes about shekels
REALLY ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS

but seriously alt lite is too cucked to see this pattern and will continually take L's

gerurdo on the left

>reee! leftists should have the freedom of speech to advocate the assassination of Donald "I love the Jews" Trump! reeeeee!
Shit like this is why I'm not a conservative anymore.

Buncha fucking pussies who'd welcome White Genocide just as long as it was constitutionally amended.

But history still views him as the first. Your point?

Aren't they holding their rally the same day as the altright? Wow, establish yourselves with the play thing, get some buzz, and then by rally day they can dillute and confuse coverage of the altright rally.

This is why jews shouldn't be allowed, no exceptions, no "muh le based nationalist jews XDDD". It's as stupid as inviting a single tapeworm into your digestive system.

Holy shit, Jewish women are ugly as sin!

dat nose

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Her bra is slightly showing. I'm guessing it is a Victorian Secret brand. Also i like how it matches her finger nails. The contrast of blue is very pretty.

>This is why jews shouldn't be allowed, no exceptions, no "muh le based nationalist jews XDDD". It's as stupid as inviting a single tapeworm into your digestive system.
This.

No Jkikes
No faggots
No muds
No race traitors.

Cernovich went on a live stream right after Joomer was arrested and said people needed to send money or, and I quote "Soros will have her disappeared, or worse". He left "worse" open to interpretation so I assume he meant raped. Bitch got a misdemeanor toss out charge and a free sammich and he's shaking down YouTube like the jewess is about to be sent to the showers.

HOLY FUCKING HUGE BEAK!!!

>right wing SJWs
weak bait.

She doesn't know how to apply lipstick and consequently looks like a clown.

Is it possible to be more Jewish?

>Using a hashtag on Sup Forums

lel, her facade fell off so easily. Didn't even last a single day.

>being this new/old

HAHAHAHA Sup Forums wins again! SHOO SHOO JOO

I love how they complain when students interrupt Milo and Ben Shapiro but then pull the same bull shit. this stunt doesn't garner sympathy, just scorn. if you want to protest, do it out front.

Thanks for sharing my image :3 you get an upvoat

>Notice anything Sup Forums?
She is certainly jewish. He is possibly.

They're Oy Veys?

This time they don't even try to hide it.

kek

alt light are the real ES-JAY-DUB-YOUS they dont care about muh freespeech

1 post by this ID. sage

shut it down!

We need a few like (((her))) on our side then.

It all went downhill when "based jew" went from bobby fischer to ben shapiro

>NAP
>kek flag

Go back to The Donald

2 joo god i hate posobiec

The girl looks greek and the guy looks polish

You all suck at visually identifying genotypes

>"calling on @bakedalaska to fully condemn anti-semitism"

sounds like that jewish kike, tanya gersch, that blackmailed richard spencer's mom to sell her property for not condemning her son

God dammit a polo shirt

Gavin McInnes is a fucking cuck

They look like a poor man's Courtney Love and Ben Shapiro.

her twitter literally says "proud jew"

Me too.
Funny that the surname Posobiec traces back to Poland, just altered. Jew and a Polack,

their not white their jewish.

jewish people are all niggers because their women were all raped by africans prior to exodus when they were slaves. thats genetic fact.

I like you, mate. Man with an eye for detail...

I want to give her my seed.

change your flag heeb

who got crucified this time?

Ahmed hits the nail on the head

I thought Posobiec could've been for real - he had the chance to take this movement onward to victory - now he's been shoah'd for a few lousy shekels - he'll never recover.

He should no, being of Polish decent, getting in bed with the jews never ends well for anyone

F

*know - FML