Is wanting to murder and exterminate nonwhites a part of white nationalist culture?

Is wanting to murder and exterminate nonwhites a part of white nationalist culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NknjE2SBPxw
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3B9laqLrLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being mentally ill is part of white nationalist culture.

"Stupid human"
YOURE NOT A DEA AGENT AND THATS NOT A DOG
you shit eating faggot...

No, deportation and restricted immigration is good enough.

I just want them to get out of my country, but it would be cool if the world was just white people.

>Projecting

No

Murder is part of evil communists culture, not nationalists.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NknjE2SBPxw

Do not shoot goats

Nah, I just would prefer they leave peaceably, I'm also completely ok with people who aren't of my race but are willing to conform to the same standard of behavior as I uphold.

Not necessarily. But wanting to have your way and treat them like plant-life in the process, definitely is.

The idea is that every race lives in their own etho-nationalist countries, they are all successful and productive, and for the most par they all leave each other alone. People could pull their own weight, and if they weren't successful, they wouldn't have anyone to blame but their own race.

Does that really sound so horrible? White people are confident that they can function on their own two feed, other races don't seem to feel the same way.

>muh "international nationalism"
Blacks, Jews and Chinese have no right to exist on this planet, and if we're dropping them we might as well go all the way and remove every non-white.

A goat is considered non white? RACIST!

#GOATLIVESMATTER

#NotAllWhiteNationalist

nah

But it could be

it could be...

Lets not find out.
Go back instead.

WHY THE FUCK ARE ALL THE SLIDE THREADS GETTING REPLIES, I KNOW YOURE ALL DOING IT ON PURPOSE

>muh slide threads why won't anyone reply to my 90th seth rich post
you forgot your kek flag btw

Not at all, OP.

I can appreciate other people/cultures so long as they stay in their own homeland and stop invading mine.

I don't want to see anyone die unless they fail to comply with the need to separate for the greater good of all humanity. Once the day comes where you need to make a decision, not my fault if someone puts a bullet in you if you refuse to go back where you came from.

Hint: Blacks keep associating themselves with Africa, they all came from there, so that's where they all need to return to, in case you're unclear on how this works.

>I don't want to see anyone die unless they fail to comply with the need to separate for the greater good of all humanity

So you would force millions of innocent people including children to leave their homes, thus their destroying their livelihoods and quite ultimately ruining their lives, or have them face death if they were to resist?

And you say you're doing this for the "good of humanity"?

Top lel. You don't know what good is. You're a person who is farther from any good there is in the world.

I'll never stop being baffled at how you extremist types think yourselves to be gods. You're a true piece of shit and you're going to rot in hell for all eternity once your time on the planet is up.

Hail negroid

No.
White Nationalists are separatists by definition.
We want a separate nation for us and only us and think blacks should have the same with another country for racemixing cucks.

>So you would force millions of innocent people including children to leave their homes, thus their destroying their livelihoods and quite ultimately ruining their lives, or have them face death if they were to resist?
No but if that's what it takes than YES.
>And you say you're doing this for the "good of humanity"?
Try using your long term thought cap
>You're a true piece of shit and you're going to rot in hell for all eternity once your time on the planet is up
Wow I guess that means most of our ancestors went to hell. Still better than Compton.

Why do you white nationalists think your entitled to a country?

Why do you try and speak for all whites? You beleive all whites should cast away their religious values and general morality and have the same racial hatred for other human beings like you do?

>So you would force millions of innocent people including children to leave their homes, thus their destroying their livelihoods and quite ultimately ruining their lives, or have them face death if they were to resist?
What's the problem?

>STRAWMANBAIT.JPG

Lurk more faggot.

>you guys think you're gods
>gives self right to tell others they're going to hell

The hypocritical left everyone... common core failed you kiddo

How is my post a strawman?

>No but if that's what it takes than YES.

Thanks for proving my point that you lot of worms truly are all mentally ill?

Have you ever wondered why the rest of the white populace has never supported your causes, even though it would supposedly benefit them all?

>oh well then i guess im going to hell lol

You really are nothing more than a degenerate faggot.

All non-whites in white lands will be made to leave - by whatever means necessary.

>he associates anyone not for the extermination of nonwhite people with the left

Truly a movement of low IQ fools.

no
do you get what nationalist is?
globalists are the ones with genocidal ambitions. there's no way to set up a one world government without genocides rofl.

You don't speak for all your white nationalist buddies, kid.

You might as well be with that SJW-tier comment. Don't be surprised when you get associated with leftists after acting like one. And nice try at deflecting my insult by merely renaming the one I just used on you. Again, common core failed you if that's a valid tactic for argument in your mind.
>Now xe starts calling others kid after getting called a kiddo by me
Weak, weak little mind. Thanks for playing kiddo.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Neither do you. If you're genocidal, you're a retard. Elevate your contribution rather than parroting "death to nonwhites"

>You might as well be with that SJW-tier comment
>having christian values, principles, and beliefs is now "SJW-tier"

You "people" only keep proving yourself to be those low IQ inbreds I initially thought you all to be.

No
If you see anyone saying that they're either LARPing Stormfront babies or false flagging CIA agents.

No and it never has been. Look up what Purim is and be suspicious the next time every mainstream voice insists on the unquestionable evil of somebody. Our terrible plot is to want to be left the hell alone.

It's called physical removal.

>our terrible plot is to want to be left the hell alone

By any means necessary, including extermination according to a good amount of your white nazi buttbuddies.

If it makes you feel any better, I think you're all faggots equally.

Ahhh, did you read my post?
I didn't say all whites would be forced to live there.
I didn't say we're entitled to it.
And I said we think their should be a separate country for cucks like you.
The All White Nation would do so well that all the non-whites would want to come in
So we need a designated cuck country to keep em away.

You're the one full of hatred here.

No. Having a white nation is. You fucking idiot.

>Have you ever wondered why the rest of the white populace has never supported your causes, even though it would supposedly benefit them all?
They do. If you're white yourself ask another what they REALLY think about the idea of an All White Nation.
>You really are nothing more than a degenerate faggot.
No faggotry allowed in the All White Nation.
Some degeneracy tolerated, we're a progessive bunch.

what would happen to me, Sup Forums?

How can one not hold hatred for those who wish death and suffering upon innocent people due to their race, and call themselves true whites?

I wonder why these white nationalists don't start openly advocating for their true goals and spew the same hatefilled racist garbage they post on here outside of an anonymous anime imageboard?

Oh thats right. Because they'd be lynched and beaten to a pulp. And the funny thing is, it'd be partly done by their "fellow whites".

OK, so what if I said I'm a chink who's born in Australia, only has an Australian passport, live and work and pay taxes, non-degenerate, etc.

What happens to me under a white nationalist culture then? You literally cannot deport me to anywhere else.

I wanna murder shit skin with gun in photo

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Killing Ahmed 1st girlfriend is a Crime

This image makes me laugh every time. Sup Forums really does some weird shit to your brain.

All white nations don't magically appear out of thin air, kid. It requires the forced removal it's legal nonwhite citizens.

Now, not only is all this talk of a white ethnostate completely idiotic on your part because it would require all whites to adopt the same deranged hatefilled mentality that is exclusive to low IQ inbreds like yourself, but also because it would require the ethnostate to be established in a country, like the US, which is near 50% nonwhite and that is ruled by law and democracy alongside a consitution that protects the rights of every single citizen.

You're fighting strawmen champ
No one here is acting genocidal, yet you're pointing your finger at a boogeyman

Want to force us to live by your rules? We're within our rights as soveriegn humans to rebuff your advances, with violence if necessary. You wont be getting a nice and easy quote you can take to some fed agency to claim threat, advocation of genocide, or anything like that though. You know why, nigger? Because we're smart.

kys faggot.

You want white terrorism, that's pretty clear.

weak shit, mate

Same, and then I get overwhelmed with sadness. Poor little guy.

>No one here is acting genocidal

Again, "cucks" like you don't speak for the rest of your mentally ill brethern. That is what you basically are, right? A "cucked" version of a "true" white nationalist? You must feel so proud.

You can't claim to be smart and believe in the dellusion that is modern day white nationalism.

>ends argument by calling me a nigger

Classy. Reminds me of when I was 12 and would call other 12 year olds "niggers" on the youtube comments section.

Mate you obviously have an anti white chip on your shoulder and cant stop arguing about natsoc stormfags when there are none in this thread. Yes there is a contingent of white people that are at this point genocidal because of the state of our societies. What you, silly little nigger, what you must understand, is that not all of us are so myopic. Some of us understand that we need to put more thought into it than just spouting "race war now"

this is what really triggers you
the fact that we are not idiots talking about genocide on a honeypot
Must also trigger the fuck out of you to acknowledge that the US is a white nation, that was founded as a white nation, and despite the dwindling demographics of this founding population, it still is objectively, a majority white, white founded nation

>hurrr you're a cuck for not wanting genocide by your own beliefs right

kek, you're a shallow nigger

I'm a white nationalist. I'll tell you this, none of us wanted to be white nationalists. Rather, this was forced upon us by our ancestors, and continues to be a problem due to white self-hate and lack of identity among white Americans. I have experienced anti-white racism my whole life, and now as an adult, I realize my beloved country is in dire straights. I live in central America and there's fucking sand niggers walking around in full body burkas. I'm boiling inside seeing this disgusting filth walking among about freely in my country. 100% of them are on welfare.

I want them to leave. If they don't want to leave, I want them to die. I want it to be acceptable among my fellow whites to be openly racist, and, if a mosque gets burned to the ground, to only feel bad if a white person's property is damaged.

That being said, do I advocate for violence? Nope. I advocate for a defense that silences all opposition. I advocate for getting in a fist fight with niggers where one white man walks away from 6 dead niggers/sand niggers/beaners with bullet wounds. I advocate for real Americans (WHITE LIBERTARIAN EUROPEANS) crusading against the black/brown/yellow mass of INVADERS.

>"What you think doesn't match what I'm told you think"
keep shaking that stick, friend

>Now, not only is all this talk of a white ethnostate completely idiotic on your part because it would require all whites to adopt the same deranged hatefilled mentality
#NotAllWhites
Just enough that we can migrate to a piece of land and legislate ourselves out of the Union.

You'd leave voluntarily. Trust me.

>I advocate for real Americans (WHITE LIBERTARIAN EUROPEANS)

Lmao. White people are the original INVADERS in the Americas.

Nope.
That was the Spaniards.

>Is wanting to murder and exterminate nonwhites a part of white nationalist culture?

No. That's white supremacist culture. White nationalists are mostly peaceful seperatists.

I don't know who the you think you're trying to fool. It's almost like you've made up some persona for me to try and deflect my arguments, portraying yourself as a literal "dindu nuffin" white nationalist. You were accusing me of being a government shill earlier.

>Must also trigger the fuck out of you to acknowledge that the US is a white nation, that was founded as a white nation, and despite the dwindling demographics of this founding population, it still is objectively, a majority white, white founded nation.

Why would I be triggered by any of that? I've been making the point that mentally inept ragefilled impotent bastards like yourselves are a completely unique piece of human garbage and that you do not speak for the good christian whites of this country. You pulled that accusation entirely out of your ass.

You people really don't know where you stand in the political spectrum. You don't even know who your real enemies are. Yet I suppose it can't be helped, afteralll, your racist hatefilled puke is forever contained and expressed anonymously online on an anime imageboard.

Good job.

...And the brits, french, portuguese and all the others that came after them.
Europe is the white man's homeland. The Americas has and never will be white land.

Whose homeland is America? If you say Native Americans, you are wrong, as evidenced by fossil records. Go on.

Kek you have no argument. All youre saying is you hate white people, and you especially hate white people that want to stay sovereign and white. You have said nothing else this entire thread. You're a dropkick retard nigger. Want to know my enemies on the political spectrum? Anyone that stops me from being able to live freely and unmolested, and that includes not being subject to diversity quotas.
Dont try and pigeon hole me or anyone else here as a brain dead retard, unless you want to severely underestimate your opponents ;)

now please do take my advice, and kys queer

>Europe is the white man's homeland.
Not anymore (sad pepe)

Native American fossil records show their ancestors have been living in the Americas for thousands of years. Meanwhile, the oldest european record is what, 500 years?

So it's safe to say it belongs to the Natives. They deserve it.

the natives of the nation are europeans.
the natives of the continent are a different story.

if you want to decide human society based on first come first served basis, then a lot of our societies need to be reverted to indigenous creations.
human history is the right of conquest.

>all youre saying is you hate white people, and you especially hate white people

>BAWWWWW YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE AND YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGER BAWWWWW

Thanks for summing up the majority of Sup Forums for us all :)

This
Also. Natives were not a monoculture and they came in waves, not all at the same time and the majority of The Continent was uninhabited.
So, the different tribes fought in wars against each other for land and resources.
My ancestors did the ame thing, they were just much more successful.

TL;DR: We're playing by the same rule book as The First Nations did when we got here.

Hate breeds hate. Please notice how I didn't call you a nigger until perhaps the second or third instance of your anti white bigotry

this is the principal reason you dont belong alongside whites
you are stupid
you attack people and then say youre the victim

kys ;)

Don't get upset. According to this guy it's their right to be there. Might makes right after all. Muh laws and the law of the land means nothing.

This thread is proof that white nationalists are just pink skinned muslims. Filthy fucking worms, if these storm fags have an ounce of self awareness, I'm sure they'd realize that jews, blacks, chinks and open borders are well deserved punishments and I'm glad the Jews and Muslims are currently having the upper hand and the leftist mentality and degeneracy is becoming so dominant in your crypto islamic countries. Lol fuck you stormfags.

No one said they have racial hatred, we're just aware of the genetic differences and would prefer to preserve our own race and culture in our own space.

its human nature
its their right to inhabit a land that has no one fighting for it, yes
"Rights" only exist via force
if there is no force to enforce the "rights" of europeans to their homelands
there are no rights

Lemme tell you about some of my personal beliefs that may surprise you

I abhor the concept of slavery(libertarian) and wish that my ancestors never brought Africans of and regret what happened to them once they were here.
American blacks are unique from tribal Africans genetically and this is their home and always will be
I think you can make a strong case that the condition of the black man today is a direct consequence of slavery.
I think American Blacks deserve restitution in the form of special privileges even though that's unconstitutional.
I think these privileges should exist up to the point that the Capitalization rates for blacks is equal to that of whites and then cut off after that.
I think the burden of getting the rates up should be upon ALL AMERICANS who aren't black because no matter your ethnicity once you become an American you inherent our heritage in all its good and bad
And I think it'd be best if Blacks had there own nation and land and if any Black wants to live there or not that's there choice and they should be able to choose who comes in and out of their Nation

No, there are fossil records of Eastern European haplotypes with white people skulls that were here before the so-called Natives killed them/fucked them out of existence. But you know what? None of that fucking matters. Because America belongs to the people who conquered it and made into a country. What the fuck kind of sorry excuse for a European are you, faggot? Do you apologize when you win?

even europe isn't going to be white in 40 years
north america was for mongrels from the beginning

white europeans and their descendant make up around 980 million people on a growing planet of 7.5 billion.

that 980 million is also shrinking rapidly

We get it. You're anti-White and in favor of White genocide. You wouldn't even support Whites fighting for the survival of our race.

I have a feeling the future centuries will contain massive famine and plague that severely decreases that ratio, most especially due to multiple nations being usurped from white rule and influence to the point where they are also divorced from their efficiency, competency, and security

As if these invading demographics think the culture is all that matters, that they can and will run it the same, perhaps even more successfully than those that created and fostered it, despite the fact that around the world, collectively they could not compete at all and were resigned to hand outs, hand me downs and playing catch up

It is completely warranted to call for the extermination/expulsion of those who are socially undesirable. You only object to that when it is targeted towards those you find politically advantageous. Yet you will "vote" in bureaucracies who open borders and initiate white flight, push for forced integration with the third world, call for globalized policies like Paris agreements (that punish white nations for "growth" but allow the third world to flourish).

wanting to murder and exterminate is what uncivilized people do.

I can see that.

Here's my vision for North America:
West Coast: All White Nation
Blacks get a nice chunk with some coastland, they can take their pick.
The Rest is for idealist racemixers and degenerates and The Left & The Jew in general.
First Nations keep their Reserves and they're the only ones that get to travel in all three nations with impunity.

That sounds workable and fair, right?
The MAJORITY of the land goes to them and they get to purge themselves of the Racists like us at the same time.
Why isn't everyone on board with this?
We could have great relations between Nations.
It would be like The US & British Empire after 1812, respectful of eachother and letting bygones be bygones while focusing on our respective futures.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3B9laqLrLs

>Is wanting to murder and exterminate nonwhites a part of white nationalist culture?
That's what the Jews say. Guess you should keep sucking their dicks and believing whatever they tell you.

Leftists see anyone that doesnt swallow the globalist multicult agenda as an existential threat

things have to be severely deescalated before then

No, not unless you're hearing is described by a kike.

>"Takes one to know one!!!"

No. Is wanting to murder all whites a part of tolerant liberal culture?
Being mentally ill is part of whatever culture spawned your sorry ass. Are your parents also confused about their own gender?