WHAT DID HE SEE

>go to North Korea
>Go to hotel
>wonder into the employees only part of the hotel.
>You see some crazy fucked up shit in the employees only part.
>Gooks get mad and make a video of a Gook respectfully putting a propaganda poster on the floor.
>Get forced to say you stole it so you could get 10 grand from your church so they could hang it up and talk about how they want to end communism.
>Get drugged up like crazy because Gooks wants you to forgot.
>"Opps gave you too many drugs because we are retarded"
>Become brain dead and die.

What do you think he saw in that restricted area? I'm guessing female sex slaves,pedophile shit and dogmeat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzVGIAcLsf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was a Jew. ZOG wants a war with Korea.

He was given a form of truth serum during his interrogation. He had a bad reaction to it.

I find it more likely that he was "typical American" from their point-of-view and they just flagged him for propaganda purposes. They just used him and pinned the crime on him.
They randomly interrogate people they think are spies over there - even their own people. Why wouldn't they fuck with a foreigner just because?

This feels like jew propaganda. I don't care about this faggot.

He was probably a Jewish spy.

Most likely he wad a spy. Korean's made him talk and when they were finished with him turned his brain to vegatable soup. Packed him up like a present and sent him home with a fuck you card attached from kim jong un as a warning against sending any more so called students to spy. CIA will now fear returning home as a Zombie so will think twice before trying this played "student" tactic.

>lets send a spy to a completely closed country on a guided tour guide.
>better send an American instead of any other nationality even though we are the CIA and could pay any dumb chink or someone who is less likely to get kidnapped like many other Americans in the past.

DPRK faggots are truely the dumbest people on earth. Ill be the first to say Fuck the US government, but ill join up with them to mass grave communist if that was an option.

He found out it was a fake hotel

He wanted to get into the Z Society.
Stealing propaganda poster was his challenge to get into it.

More like
>be dumb American
>steal a poster because it would be a cooler souvenir than typical garbage the sell and "who's going to miss a poster?"
>get caught
>"kek, just a slap on the wrist aye boys?"
>actually face life in hard labor camp
>cry like a bitch and make up some story about being told to do it to try to win some mercy for these cold blooded gooks
>doesn't work
>he goes to the camp
>he's American, so automatically a target
>the officers at the camps are more ruthless with him than the others
>he's a beta male that has never done manual labor in his life
>fucks up too much
>his punishment is physical
>they go too far
>he gets brain damage
>the dump him off with the Americans because he is of no use anymore.

is the NK media saying this guy was a spy??

i'm surprised this isn't news. i remember hearing about it when he got sentenced but no more.

the family should sue them.

>>I dare you to murder someone so you can be my friend
>Murder someone
>The person who dared them to do it is at fault

If you're stupid enough to commit a crime on a dare you deserve the punishment

>the dump him off with the Americans because he is of no use anymore.
they released him?
source, aussiebro?

His family was to be offered 200,000$ if he gets caught.

no

doubtful, DPRK kidnaps Americans all the time with false charges. That includes kidnapping film directors, Korea/English speakers.

They have also kidnapped Americans in the past to use as bargaining chips. The nation is starving to death and needs sanctions lifted or foreign aid.

youtube.com/watch?v=SzVGIAcLsf8

You really believe this isn't a fucking gook giving respect to the poster while taking it down?

His only stupid choice was going to a shithole communist country.

Is there any proof that he returned home already a zombie?

I think he returned normal, and the American secret society turned him into a zombie as a false flag against NK, and so as to prevent him from leaking any more secrets about the secret society.

North Korean detected.

>I'm totally not a communist who sympathizes with North Korea.

Jap the war criminal is much worse than this!!!!
Remenber? Unit731 , Nanking, gunkan island and massacre of comfort woman!!!!
And jap deny this fact of war criminal
This is much worse and important than this small things what noth Korea did.
Japs are worse now to us.

>I'm totally not a capitalist who hates communism and therefore will never believe anything NK says.

Prove it then. Show proof or evidence that he returned home already a zombie.

pro tip: You can't.

You base your conclusions on feelings. You feel hate toward NK therefore NK did it, right? With no proof whatsoever

I think so too. What a dirty American pig and jap monkey.
Both are most evil nation for the peace of Korea!!!! I Never forgive this.

If you aren't a North Korean then you are just a naive idiot. Hell you probably are either way.

I always wonder why Korean men are so butthurt. As a Whito male, I give Japan the W and Korea the L. Get over it, pussy. You lost.

NK isn't communist. look it up

This kind of things are very small things compere the UNIT 731 and COMFORT WOMAN MASSACRE.
This is war criminal of Japanese. Pls read the article about it.
Its much worse than one American arrested by noth korea. Becouse it's right of noth korea.

You're naive to think USA wouldn't stir this pot to make Americans clamor for war with best Korea.

Communist are slavers and thieves who belong in mass graves.

Even if he did steal the poster, which I doubt. The fact that he died is telling. Their is no phyical evidence of attempted sucide or bodily injury.

"North Korean officials claim that Warmbier had contracted botulism sometime after his trial and had fallen into a coma after being given a sleeping pill."

Are you fucking kidding me? You really going to suck little gook dick and believe that?
Look, fuck the Constitution, fuck democracy and the republic. But North Korea is fucking shit, plain and simple. Proof that Marxism is a fucking cancer worse then democracy.

"Not really communism"

Go suck a nigger dick.

Shut up you literal fag.

Also the government basically doesn't even need our approval to go to war. For fuck's sake they don't even need evidence they can just say Russia hacked the election and people will believe it with no evidence.

I have no sympathy for him or anyone that chooses to go to a country that is known to kidnap foreign nationals.

Doctors said they could find no evidence of torture/abuse physically. Id say with ottos connections to cia/secret society/methodist church NK really thought he was a spy. My guess is he was waterboarded and brain damaged from lack of oxygen. We will likely never know the entire story

Who /willingtoexecuteNorkScum/ here??

He was returned with a weaponized virus, and the CDC just let it happen.

you're giving a government agency too much credit

he's dead....

stop being a self hating cuck
your fellow citizens should lynch you

he is probably an expat or weeb

>Go to country where visitors are regularly abducted, tortured, and held prisoner for shits and giggles
>get abducted, tortured, held prisoner, become brain dead in captivity
>"omg htis is so sad who whould have seen this coming :("
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

This was days after an incident where Americans protected a high ranking north Korean.

You people are forgetting a very real possibility.

Warmbier is completely, 100% innocent and that they literally arrested the tallest, whitest, most attractive guy they could find because they're still communists and still hate attractive people.

>Liking communism.
Did your bread lines damage your brain, Yuri?

>We will likely never know the entire story
i wish we would but we wont for sure

I'm a fascist and I like North Korea socially. Economically they're obviously retarded, but they are doing a few things right.

>visit North Korea
Why

He was from UVA right? 50% chance at least that he was a CIA asset.

Best Korea is the most NatSoc country on the planet. Prove me wrong.

I think NK thought so too.... he likely was a new recruit. Notice how all of the new stories about this case have left that detail out now that there was connections thst made him suspect. I think waterboarding has to be what caused his brain damage. This is the tactic US used in the Middle East and it resulted in similar conditions from lack of oxygen.