What do the Jews do to celebrities that slowly make them go insane and virtue signal about politics?

What do the Jews do to celebrities that slowly make them go insane and virtue signal about politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=trauma based programming&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS716US716&oq=trauma based programming&aqs=chrome..69i57.3531j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
google.com/search?q=18 karat affair&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS716US716&oq=18 karat affair&aqs=chrome..69i57.2764j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
manhattanknights.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ci4EAmF1bZo
metro.co.uk/2013/11/10/ariana-grande-turned-to-kabbalah-after-the-pope-told-me-everything-i-loved-was-wrong-4180895/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2800399/my-brother-told-god-didn-t-love-ariana-grande-reveals-turned-kabbalah-homosexual-brother-shunned-catholic-church.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if they get into show biz young, they are 100% absolutely pedo bait and raped/molest a lot.
after that comes the drugs and simple mental deterioration that comes with living in the spot light for everyone to see.

stars burn bright, so they don't burn long.

Whats this from? Is there a video of it?

Name one political thing besides voting (or donating money) that's not virtue signaling

They're all childhood rape victims.

Jews only higher goy that are either raped or rapists of children.

Hence our modern blackmailed political elite

They use to use fags like FDR but no one cares about faggotry anymore.

drugs and sexual abuse, maybe the odd satanic ritual (yes they happen, the point is to traumatize people not to actually summon a demon)

>maybe the odd satanic ritual

>HURRR DURRR IT'S WITCHES NOT JEWS!

>NEVER THE JEWS

>SATANISTS RUN HOLLYWOOD, NOT JEWS!

issuing bonds to finance sensible infrastructure improvements.

does anyone else find those painting unbelievably frightening

if i walked into a house alone and saw that shit on the wall i would break down the door to get out of there

go look up Saint Simon of Trent you ignorant faggot.

HoloCo$t pajamas?

>Jews
>Moloch-worshipping Khazars
Pick one.

>Jewish girl lays on the floor after being brutally raped by SS troops. 1942, Auschwitz

DELET THIS

Poor Katy Hudson, you would have had a much better life if you never made it

Its extremely unnerving. They are all looking in horror at something/someone. It makes me queasy, confused, and concerned.

I agree that people need to stop blaming the scapegoat Satan for things that are being done by actually people.

>Muslims following the toxic ideology of Islam blow themselves up in crowd of concert goers.
Lets #PrayForXYZ and pray that Satan/Evil goes away.

No. Lets kick the Muslims, kikes, niggers, and faggots out and be done with. All of a sudden the amount of Satan scapegoating would dramatically decrease.

Here's the main reason for most:

>Become a celebrity.

>Become "It": most talked about, most seen, most desired, and generally most focused on.

>Live a brief period where you don't feel like an NPC but feel like the protagonist on this Earth and everyone knows who you are and appreciates you for whatever reason.

>Time passes, things change.

>Suddenly you're still famous, but clearly not like before.

>Then you're kinda/"meh" famous, but not really talked about unless you're involved in some kind of fuck-up.

>If you're lucky, then you're famous in the sense of a living relic: where only a few remember you at your greatest because they're die-hard fans and/or because you remind them of a better time (most oldies, some actors, etc.).

>If you're so-so, you go back to being just another NPC with a somewhat interesting background (e.g., Vanilla Ice).

>If you're unlucky, you're famous in the sense that people only want to see/talk about you when shit's fucking up for you (e.g., Brittney Spears, Octomom, etc.)

how jewish is that, demanding a favor, and in return you must suck his gay little jew dick

Pedophilia is rampant in hollywood/entertainment industry. They split her psyche into multiple personalities and now shes just an empty shell of a human being. Thats what happens when you peddle degeneracy to children
>I kissed a girl and I liked it
Into the hellfire you go

non-stop drug use and nihilism.

Campaigning for a reasonable candidate.
Fostering healthy discussion about current political topics instead of shutting down the goyim.
Extolling the virtues of your political ideology without shoving it down other people's throats.

The kikes in hollyqueer make them act a certain way, basically larping irl 24/7 for the shekels. It gets to them after a while having to listen to kikes telling you what to do, probably fucks with their heads, but it's easy to do once you see it working. Then one day the kikes don't care about you, and you realize you were used and abused by them and then just shuffled to the back somewhere.
Control submission, they get off on that.

They bomb their twin towers and get away with it while killing people who get in their way via hired muscle that was obtained through usury that fed off of the lowest common denominator of societies since the beginning of time.

Trauma-based ritualized programming.

Neuro-linguistic (brain-word) programming

Sexual torture.

Contractual tricks that essentially create total slavery, total control of behavior over sustained periods of time.

It's pure evil. Hollywood is one of the sickest places on Earth.

What does she have to do with pedophilia?

google monarch programming sex kitten

looks like katy perrys witness thing

I know that feel bro.

Threaten to stop their cash flow

no one would leave that house alive. the fact the fbi hasn't kicked in his door yet is amazing. and its not just a one off, him and especially his brother have shit like that all over their houses.

The thing I just realized about contracts is the entertainers entrust their Jew lawyers to look out for them. Shit

Yeah, they're literally a trap. Most Hollywood celebs are dead inside because they are literally forced to act like they do. They are legally bound to sell their bodies, but unlike prostitutes who sell their bodies, actors must sell their bodies, their image and even their opinion.

>entrust their Jew
Seems to be the problem here case closed.

Saw her dog fuck a stuffed animal on that stream. Katy seemed to like watching it.

She admitted she "sold her soul to the devil" and absolutely lost her mind when Trump won. This os her breaking out of her programming in a nasty way just like Spears,Cyrus,Olsen Twins.
Look up "illuminati in the music industry" on youtube to go further into this rabbit hole. These companies have unimaginable power.
>but they're just music companies
They literallly control everything you do. Sad? Take these pills. Can't sleep? Take these pills. Take this yellow one so you don't passout after being up 24 hours straight.
>sexual abuse is rampant
I was in an canadian tv series as a teenage in the early 2000's and I can tell you that just by my short experience this stuff goes on alot.
Obviously they tell you how to dress,how to look,stand etc as part of the job but that control extends offstage to such an extent that you're completely controlled by these people. You have to eat what they tell you, behave how they tell you , go to promotional event type bullshit when they tell you. As a 13 year old kid this teaches you to be obedient ,a power they have which is easily abused. It get's worse over the years. If you're luckily you have fiscally responsible parents/guardians that protect you assets because I can tell you these girls are blowing through cash fast.

>haha atleast theyre happy atm though!!
I met Ariana Grande at a nickelodeon event and I could tell her entire demeanor/smile was fake.I used to do the same thing. Ever so often I'd see her away from the group getting food/texting and her entire face would sink .Just for an instant I could see the absolute look of horror on her face,then she'd catch herself and return to the group. She is a shell.

Hollywood is hell.

>result when googling "trauma based programming"
google.com/search?q=trauma based programming&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS716US716&oq=trauma based programming&aqs=chrome..69i57.3531j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
>band itself
google.com/search?q=18 karat affair&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS716US716&oq=18 karat affair&aqs=chrome..69i57.2764j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

check out all the vaporwave themes. they really resemble the type of vibe you get from the people who commented on comet ping pong and shit.

you may have put something into motion, user.
can i get some help from fellow Sup Forumsautists to look into this band?

here's a streetwear brand/front for human trafficking with pizza AND vaporwave motifs.

manhattanknights.com/

>Do what we say or we'll let the entire world know that you participated in a ritual and sacrificed a live child

They pretty much blackmail most of them

amazing.
thread is getting slid.
how surprising

>celebrities...slowly...go insane
>She admitted she "sold her soul to the devil" a
It is Satanism. Life is good at first, Satan gives you everything - power, wealth, beauty. But then you eventually realize you have no soul, you are empty inside, and all the power and fame and wealth will not fill that void. So, you drink, do drugs, partake in degeneracy, all to try to fill that void that Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit used to fill. But the Holy Spirit left, and Jesus is far away because you have signed up with Satan. The emptiness, the realization, and the effects of all the drugs and alcohol and meaningless sex and meaningless friends - that takes a toll.

As far as virtue signaling, that is obvious, it is in their contract. They have to to do and say as they are told, whether they believe it or not.

>I met Ariana Grande
Isn't she like 4 feet? I have heard that most everyone in Hollywood is a midget. Like Angelina Jolie, everything thinks she is so tall due to how she is always portrayed and photographed, but I think in reality she is only like 5 feet and a couple inches. Bizarre.

this, probably.

KP is in total "JUST" mode these days. I like how she said that christianity was important to her growing up before becoming Katy Perry. she should return to that a bit more.

Watch the South Park called "Britney's New Look"

All of these Celebs openly talk about doing Kabbalah and joining Kabbbalah groups.
Kabbalah is literally Jewish witchcraft.
Join the dots.

It's called Monarch. Everything produced in (((Hollywood))) since the Kike rat infestation began is a LUCIFERIAN PsyOp.

Get ready for the Holy War user's, were calling out the Luciferian.

>Kabbalah is literally Jewish witchcraft.
Ivanka wears the red Kabbalah string around her wrist, as does Marla Maples. Marla, according to her IMDB bio, as been heavily into Kabbalah for years.

>LUCIFERIAN PsyOp.
>Get ready for the Holy War user's, were calling out the Luciferian.

guess Alex Jones was right again.

We write their music and take away their passion

they get caught doing something and then the jews have leverage because acting like a faggot and crying about the rain forest isnt as bad as being outed as a rapist or literal faggot or child molester or in many circles a neo nazi

it would end their careers. so then when some hooked nose bastard demands a public statement they have a list of people to call on

living under the constant threat of losing everything and getting nonstop hate mail can drive some one crazy

Rape, Stockholm Syndrome and use of drugs to create a disassociation from reality.

Forgot to mention that they predicted Miley would be the next sacrificial whore. youtube.com/watch?v=ci4EAmF1bZo

Money.

Why do that when you can join a Kabbalah cult?
metro.co.uk/2013/11/10/ariana-grande-turned-to-kabbalah-after-the-pope-told-me-everything-i-loved-was-wrong-4180895/

holy shit im shitposting with anarcho-capitalist Derek from Life With Derek

That's why only Barron is pure.
He will be the Catholic Emporer that will found the global Slovene Reich that will usher in 10,000 years of order and peace.

(((They))) slowly get them into pedo sex, starting with 19 year olds and going younger and younger. They convince them it's normal and everyone in Hollywood does it. Because they see lots of states doing it, they believe it, eventually trying it themselves.

Then they're filmed.

They're told if they toe the party line everything will be good and they can continue to enjoy their degeneracy. Otherwise they'll be destroyed.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2800399/my-brother-told-god-didn-t-love-ariana-grande-reveals-turned-kabbalah-homosexual-brother-shunned-catholic-church.html

Reminder that this bitch wears a kabbalah bracelet and Manchester was a falseflag ritual

>pope telling her Spongebob is gay.
>"that's it! I'm leaving."

I'm 100% sure the pope said no such thing to her.

she did it to herself

some stars burn long, but they're generally self-made, not the disney packaged type. that type can't handle the pressure because they didn't really earn it

Milo is fucking gay too and he still is a christian.

mostly rape, drugs and torture

We're going to play Bitter Sweet Symphony at her funeral after she dies from an overdose.

Gays cant be christian, they're gay.

>That's why only Barron is pure.
Agreed.

What about Bob Zimmerman?

>What do the Jews do to celebrities that slowly make them go insane and virtue signal about politics?

monarch trauma based mind control.

it has become far more sophisticated in recent years.

it uses trauma (used to be physical pain, but now it's "feels") to partition a portion of the mind behind an amnesia wall so that it can be seperately programmed through subliminal classical conditioning using specific stimuli related to the trauma used in the mental partitioning process.

The CIA has been run by jews/rothschild for a LONG time.

would you like to know more?

just ask, I've been researching top secret mind control techniques for about 10 years now.

reverse engineering them, so to speak.

Why is it so difficult to brainwash people into believing in taking action towards being healthier and not making excuses?

She's roughly 5 feet tall I'd say [without heels].She was very sweet but like I said, there's a dark blankness there.Height is a hilarious thing in holywood. Tom Cruise is like 5'5 but uses *lifts* ,basically just thick insoles
, to seem taller. It lifts the heel up like,well, heels. Haha

Underrated haha! Thanks for the laugh.

MK Ultra as well as (for higher rung celebrities) they do rituals akin to those in Eyes Wide Shut.

They still happen because it's jews who do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY&feature=youtu.be

>inventor of rap
>back to just another NPC

So it is you?! Damn son, thats crazy

kek

Must be deeper than that, because Katy Perry only got into the biz when she was something like 25. She fucked several musicians who got her into a studio to record some shit songs.
She was sane and criticized other pop shit stars for their stunts, now she is insane and is pulling a Miley Cyrus.

Ya beta programming is a huge part of it. There's a reason why kids are cultishly in love with them.

>Why is it so difficult to brainwash people into believing in taking action towards being healthier and not making excuses?

you are fighting against previously "installed" propaganda.

you have to deconstruct the original propaganda program before you try to educate them.

this is why the best red pills don't merely inform, they short circuit cognitive dissonance, and cause a reboot of the personality.

she actually looks pretty cute with a lot less make up

Satanism and judaism is the same exact thing.
Jews are pure evil. These aren't even the edgy ''lol I don't believe in Satan haha'' Satanists like Styx. All jews believe in Satan and they worship him, even the atheists.

No lmao. I was just in a crappy drama about horses.

this is about pre-arranged marriage you dolt.

hey drizzy

So basically a process of googling and reading some wikipedia shit?

This is all just circumstantial bs, given there's definitely a few Hollywood kiddy diddler's, the whole satanic/cannibalism rituals with virtually no proof is what makes us sound ridiculous.

Kid fucking is morally wrong as it is and enough to nail most of these fucks by association; I.e. stick to your guns and make yourselves believable first.The brainwashing etc gimmick makes us sound ridiculous, we can easily prove a significant amount diddle kids based off insiders etc.

Pedophilia. Using them with powerful people, politicians etc to keep them under the thumb. If they don't engage they're not trustworthy, if they do they're trustworthy and the people that want these politicians controlled can blackmail them if it comes to it.

And if one is caught, the rest can be caught etc or sold out. The kids are used for this, and for the pleasure of the powerful pedophiliac psychos at the top.

Aside from obvious sexual things, there's drugs too. Being near top tier psychos and fallen celebrities and so on... exposed to degeneracy or even led into it.

That's enough to fall down. Then you add stress from being in the spotlight and the harsh work environment.

Not just politicians, mind you. Media, corporations etc too. Might be obvious but felt that I had to mention it.

idk, act like a victim give the people whats popular.

or unpopular.

>the whole satanic/cannibalism rituals with virtually no proof is what makes us sound ridiculous.
Good goy

Not an argument the post.

classic shill talking point.
it's really great how easy it is to identify you slobs.

There are thousands of child molestation cases in Hollywood involving the most powerful people in the world, and there the most powerful people in the world meet up in Bohemian Grove to engage in satanic rituals.
There is enough proof to convince anyone who isn't completely retarded.
Everything the elites do centers around pedophilia and satanic/occult bullshit.

Yes but occult ritual doesnt =/= satanism or mind control, calling me a shill isn't an argument either. There's substantial proof of pedophilia and I said that, we should stick to that angle because its absolutely believable.
Ranting about covert mind control and satanism because of a reference from eyes wide shut or Angelina jolie is just the type of shit that makes people dismiss you and not bother to dig deeper.

>So basically a process of googling and reading some wikipedia shit?

No, I have had to deal with the shit my whole life.

it sucks.

Heartland?

MKULTRA