Illegal man from El Salvador kills muslim girl

Literally Alien vs Predator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Zr6pd-tceo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

kek

Richard Ramirez

wait, they confirmed he was a DREAMER??!

life just keeps getting better and better boys

he's got nice hair

Welp, cant say that i am surprised. At least it was a mudslime.

its true!

made me kek.

>Alien vs predator
lol

>tfw you were gonna call them a fag, but then realized he really does have nice hair

Acordind to the Virginia Police he screamed "Allauh Jesus Cristo! Guerra Santa!" When he bashed her head

right?
So dense that he never have to worry about balding and he style it very well

Here is a picture of avp if you dnt know what it means and why this thread is funny since some of you are retard americans.

>Chill just fucking

based.

El Salvadorians have always been my favorite spics. I mean that. They are fucking great people. This just proves it.

Kek

I live 3 minutes from where this happened.

While you may want it to be true, I have seen no evidence that he is an illegal from el salvador.

t. spic

>Pajeet calls us retards

POO

HAHAHHAHAHA

He's a dreamer alright.
A dream of a kebab-free world.

OP best post. Kek

Now you need to make a poster depicting this. We demand it!

>cathospics rejecting Islam

This has potential...

post a link OP.

I live 2 minutes from where this happened.
There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that says he was an illegal from El Salvador

Wait, hold on fellow White Man...*smacks lips*

W...What if we can get the illegals to remove kebab for us? Should we let the illegal participants of kebab removal stay and give them a pass?

Sometimes I wish I was a minority. What blissfulness to live such a life without concern for consequence.

I live where this happened.
He told me himself he was an illegal immigrant from El Salvador before killing me.

They do jobs white people are too lazy to do.

Fucking kek

NICE...

youtube.com/watch?v=5Zr6pd-tceo

Or in the case of kebab removal, too cucked to do.

Muslims will never arrive to latin america, and if they do they will be obliterated by the maras and gangs. Also there is nothing to destroy in latin america, it is already destroyed.

You stole this from the based user last night. Poos cant add anything original. Uses an image to hit you in the face with a comment that was hilarious for its low key spontaneity. Poos are literally shit. Race of gaudy copiers