/ANCIENTMED/ THREAD

Only people from countries built from the masters of mankind, the Mediterraneans, can post here. I don't care if you have more or less arab admixture than the ancients from 3,000 years ago, you are still much more their descendent than the vikangz who claim they were the original Nigerians.
Welcome:

> Rome (No Ameritalian goons)
> Greece
> Egypt (Coptic only*)
> Lebanon (Christian only*)
> Cyprus
> Spain
*i) The Coptic minority in Egypt are their own ethnicity as well as their own religion, and are the only people in the country who can actually trace their ancestors to the pharaohs
*ii) The ancient Phoenicians are related to the original Lebanese, who are light-skinned and more ethnically close to Greeks than to Arabians. Most of these are Christian, the muslims were invaders that had slaves and thus have much more African admixture.
The Mediterranean spawned the greatest philosophy, religions, a society that worked far longer than most of our own degenerated and suicidal 'nations', and mythology that is so widely known it inspired more than any others. Meds in here only. You don't have to live in said country, but must have the blood of its ancestral rulers.
> pic related, Temple of Jupiter in Lebanon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You didnt include FYROM the birthplace of Alexander the Great.

Portugal? Yugoslavia? Albania? Turkey? Levantine Arabs outside lebanon? North Ifrikija?

>leaf
Every. Single. Time.

bump for Phoenicia even tho I'm a Gyronigger

>the worlds largest race riot in Canada's history was against the Greeks
>it started because a proud, Canadian veteran who fought in the Great War slapped a waitress when he got drunk
>the racist Greek owners who don't respect their Anglo superiors kicked him out
>the proud Canadian men burnt down Greek businesses and beat Greek homos on the streets
>this lasted for 3 days
>the police just watched

>crowds of estimated 5,000-20,000 led by World War I army veterans looted and destroyed every Greek business in sight in the city centre, while the overwhelmed police could not prevent this and just stood by and watched

Proud to be a Canadian

waddafuq i love leaf now

Why would Italian Americans be excluded

>In the context of the depression, an Order in Council was adopted (P.C. 695) restricting admission to American citizens, British subjects and agriculturalists with economic means.
>be British Colony
>ban British from coming to your country

it's like anuddah 4th crusade

Where did it all go so wrong lads?

History of Immigration in Canada

>mmigrant women who engaged in sexual relationships outside marriage were liable to be deported

>Only agriculturalists, farm labourers, domestics and sponsored family members could be admitted from "non-preferred" countries: Austria, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia. Southern Europe was not even mentioned.

>The suicides of three home children led to a study by a British parliamentary delegation into this program which sent children from Britain into indentured labour in Canada

>Winnipeg Mayor Ralph Webb campaigned to deport and prevent the admission of communists and agitators. He urged the "deportation of all undesirables".

>94% of applications for naturalization were refused. Confidential RCMP assessments led to refusals on the basis of political or labour activism or perceived "bad character".

>303 families and 72 single men who had previously managed to get to Britain were resettled in B.C. and Saskatchewan. They had little or no farming experience, but were not allowed to settle in the cities.

>a comparative study of deportation in Britain, Northern Ireland, Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand, C.F. Fraser found Canadian practices the most arbitrary and the Canadian judiciary apathetic

>Germans were removed from the categories of "enemy aliens".

More based Canadian history

>On April 24, 1928 the Supreme Court of Canada ruled, in a unanimous decision, that women were not "persons" and therefore were not eligible to be appointed to the Senate. The judgement was made following a petition by a group of Alberta women now known as the "Famous Five". The petitioners were Henrietta Edwards, Nellie McClung, Louise McKinney, Emily Murphy and Irene Parlby.

Wrong picture

Gay rights in Canada

>In 1965 Everett George Klippert was interrogated by the police as part of an arson investigation in the Northwest Territories. Klippert was arrested after admitting that he had had sex with other men. When psychiatrists determined that he was unlikely to stop having sex with men, he was declared a dangerous offender and sentenced to life in prison.

Sup niggers

kys

>meanwhile in Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Montreal is not Canada it's a wannabe European city state

oh okay

My great*15 grand uncle visited the Spain region in the 13th century so I believe I'm entitled to join this thread

Trudeau is from Quebec

Trudeau is running your country

No he's not queen Elizabeth is head of state

Mexibro here. I dont like to accept it but i have spanish blood. Kek.

C-can i post here?

Suupp pham.