Back-to-Africa movement

Should blacks and Muslims be encouraged to return to Africa and Mid East,
Multiculturalism has fail every country it has been in.
Pol
strawpoll.me/13236184

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc
youtube.com/watch?v=jKTKBOaxEsM)
youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, but it won't mean their success....
> See Liberia

Would be useless without someone who lead them. There is no more people like Malcom X these days so you can try to convince them all you want and they will stay when they are. Also, the modern negro have no reason to go back. The only solution is deportation and stop immigration but with modern politicians it's looks impossible sadly.

Whitemans burden .
Looks like our collective guilt has ruined western civilisation, cmon blacks/Muslims what do you bring to the table,beside high crime rates,religious honour kills etc

Actually, since non-whites all crave to live in first world countries we should just move all non-whites to Europe and NA. Then all whites move to Africa. Let's see if it is society or the people.

This shouldn't be a question. It SHOULD happen.

Bacfricka

The nogs are lazy and if u give them a house and some cash they will run back to the motherland. Promptly after giving up thier us citizenship

Maybe we could gift 2million dollars per family that return to Africa/Mideast, we could even have white South African return to Europe, in an exchange deal

Seems like the western world will become like Brazil, ok if your rich but we lose more than we gain
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY

hell I´m a med and I´ll go for a years salary. no need for a house

If you pay my the reparations for my ancestors I'd gladly leave. I'm not a fan of America

If someone extremely wealthy could convince niggers to go to Africa, and it was a free (one-way, citizenship revoked) trip, they would be a hero.
Muslims are invaders. They relocate to take over places, not engage in multiculturalism. They'll never leave unless you force them out.

They will fail horribly, we both know europe's climate is harsh, agri is harder to practice in Europe than in Africa. Africa is the complete opposite of Europe.
With whites and no blacks in Europe, Blacks will die out faster than they would in Africa without whitey's help. Africa with Europeans however can probably usher in a new renaissance. Endless resources, endless possibilities for human progression. Imagine, how we'd be catapulted into a new era without that retarded little brother holding you back

in america it's kind of impossible to make blacks go back to africa, there was a time when it was genuinely possible and had real support in the black community but i dunno nowadays. in europe it's a whole different story, same with the muzzies.

>I'm not a fan of America but you still have to pay me for something I didn't do before I leave

>retarded little brother holding you back
You have away with words lol
>If you pay my the reparations for my ancestors
Your ancestors may have suffered,you didn't but I'd gladly gift YOU 2million to leave.
Trump really needs to make this happen

How come black people have to get the short end of the stick? We physically built the america through slave labor and we got nothing.
Asains got a check when they were in interment camps during WW2, Native Americans have reservations and tax exemptions, jews still get lots of money from the "holocaust". Black people are the only group that received nothing.

Whites built America ,please don't try rewriting history
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc

No you didn't you dumb nigger. You made a very small percentage of the population relatively wealthy, and then their shit was all burned down freeing your dumb ass.

The JAPANESE (not all Asians) got a check because it was something they themselves actually went through.

Let's not even get into how many resources have gone down the drain with welfare, affirmative action, and other programs. Blacks have been a net drain on every aspect of society for 150 years and you know it.

I don't care about their success, I'd just like to be able to walk around Philadelphia and Washington DC without getting shot

I've always thought a trade between American blacks and white South Africans would be good. Even though there are way more nogs, their combined wealth is probably similar.

Whites could live away from blacks, and blacks can stop being oppressed by whitey

Something needs to be done for whites in South Africa real soon before we see wholesale genocide,we all know Europe and America will wait till most are killed before reacting to it

Did blacks build America? if they did then why were all the people who ran america White until obama? And what about the white slaves? (youtube.com/watch?v=jKTKBOaxEsM)

It happened in Rhodesia and South Africa

I do like the back-to-Africa movment. here is some stuff i have.

Marcus Garvey was a true based black man. The Jews plotted against him though.

they would take the money in a heartbeat

Blacks need not fail, if they all pulled as united peoples.but they need to do it without whites help.
Just so they know they can
love these

youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ

>Native Americans have reservations
You act like it was some luxury they received. Do you know what it is like to live on a reservation? Niggers have it far better.

it will never work for the sole reason of deep down they know it's all bullshit, they know they didnt build shit, deep down they know they can't survive without whites
That is why they are so fucking angry all the time.
smart enough to know what they are
too dumb to know how to fix it.

to be fair they didn't get much and had to deal with the scramble for Africa so ...

maybe if we all pitch in to give them guns and shekels they can push into other african nations?

But this is exactly why we should try to ally with the negro. Look at us on here, everyone has a say, everyone gets along, even Jews will help you sometimes and it's because of our shared belief in nationalism. We aren't cramping anyone's style by being here. It's a neutral ground which is always needed for races to get along.
I'm not even American, but I liked Mexicans, whether that was pure naivety I don't know. The thing is I fucking hate them now because they're taking American soil. I can fully understand why they would want to live in America and it's because why would they want to go through the struggle of creating a first world country when you can just move to one on the back of someone else's hard work. All of the benefits with none of the effort.
I'm sure people from other countries would be keen to advise other countries on how to advance from third world (if they wanted it) and if they still can't make it then it simply isn't to be. Or at least not yet.
Obviously the cucks would try to stop it, but no one is going to miss them.
The other part of not wanting them in your country is, if they aren't willing to put it any work to make their own country, which they actually have ties to, better, then how much of an asset can they be to a country that isn't in the toilet?

tl;dr fuck it just send them back

They were unironically sent back with reparations and told to spread the word of how bad slavery was. Then used their newfound riches to enslave other darkies. Fucking moron.

Liberia was founded 60 years before the Scramble for Africa.

Some high IQ mulattoes up the top and some reasonably intelligent blacks running everything else with a good wholesome, christianity backing could mean a reasonable black state. Sure they wouldn't be at the forefront of most things, and not the richest country either, but they could be successful and have a good life, and most importantly, immense pride. Pride in knowing that they ARE capable of good things and not acting like a pack of wild coons all the time, and that they don't need whitey to do well.

But it will never happen because too many powerful people won't let it, and because blacks don't truly believe in themselves.

Garvey failed because blacks can't run a large enterprise. His pan-African movement was run by blacks, therefore doomed from the start.

>their success....
Deus vult imposter race traitor, I hate you worse than niggers.

WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK WHAT HAPPENS TO A SMALL CHUNK OF ONE BILLION NIGGERS ON THIS EARTH?!

What do you personally have to gain advocating for people outside of your tribe, whatever non-nigger race you are?

RAH RAH OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Where the fuck did i say in my post I care aboout their success? And don't give me that "Huurrrr, you implied it though". You're just as bad as liberals who go out of their way to find an issue in the simplest of statements.

Africans consider mulattoes to be white.

Africans think baldies are lottery tickets

NO WELFARE = NO GO

>Your ancestors may have suffered,you didn't but I'd gladly gift YOU 2million to leave.
>Trump really needs to make this happen
Yes, yes, yes. Really want to see it.

Pussy...like afeminist fearin rape

This opens for whites to go home...but why most blacks in usa are mulattos they can goto europe too

The "pride in being white means wanting to genocide everyone" canard exists purely to keep white normies convinced that self-interest is tantamount to barbarism.
Most of us just want countries for white people.
Most of us literally just want the existence of our people and a future for white children.
Most of us agree, just send em back.