Russia vows to shoot down all 'flying objects' in Syria after US guns down first regime warplane

BASED PUTIN

AMERIKEKS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/06/05/Syrian-rebels-say-Syrian-army-plane-downed-east-of-Damascus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

treat as targets - not shoot russians are pussies

Calling for Jihad against Satanic U.S.A. holy war against evil

Jewbot on broadcast repeat mode.

American scum serpents

Islam is the religion of Satan. All who practice it will follow the path blazed by its founder right to hell

> amerikes btfo
who was gunned down again?

All I hear is talk from Russia but that's 1 Syrian base Tomahawk'd and 1 Syrian MiG down from USA.

Putin a little bitch

C'mon Trump. Start WW3 before Yellowstone explodes. I want radioactive ash to kill Brazil and Mexico, not pussy-ass sulfur.

West of the Euphrates tho

If someone nukes us, we will send millions of radioactive monkeys to your poor country so you can make uma delicia de sopa and die

All talk, no action. Putin is a manlet faggot,

Undoubtedly this is part of Trumps playing 4 dimensional chess. #MAGA

>Russia vows
And yet it never happens. Faggots.

>BASED PUTIN
More like facialed Putin

>AMERIKEKS BTFO
Last I looked, the only plane slamming into the dirt was the Kremlin ally jet

Ill be impressed if the bitch actually does it (he wont) Putin does a good job killing his own people with gas but thats about it.

Never before did I imagine that I'd hope that Russians have the balls to do this to american jets.

Fuck the neocons and their bullshit wars, we have no right to be there.

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/06/05/Syrian-rebels-say-Syrian-army-plane-downed-east-of-Damascus.html

this shooting down of the plane will be deemed a "mistake" but it was intentional - person who shot it down is a deep state agent, this was arranged at the same time as otto - kill otto, increase tension with n korea, kill a plane, start two proxy wars or war with russia
they have to, have to, reinforce "republicans = war", they always have a plan to sandbag a republican president, bush winning = clintons had 9/11 planned with the saudis ready to sandbag his presidency - that's why they're so nice to the faggot now
now obama has north korea and syria all lined up nicely, controlling all the bad actors and traitors, and will use it in september/october to start war
trump will have to be the assertive public face
BUT TRUTH: he will be swept up in it
fucking deep state military - think about it - who controls military promotions and destroys military careers? they set the deep state into the military ages ago - this was a prime target, commies to the top - they couldn't get all, but they don't need - they need to have some leverage
INVESTIGATE the shooting, go back 3 years on all this phones, geolocation, etc, or even 5-8 years. this is a sleeper style mission

screenshot my balls niggers

when obama was outside of US on that private island:
WHO WAS PHONE?
was he taking snaps to cover his discussions with north korea on secure lines?
was he arranging some ways to get tensions to rise with russia - stopping gov from being able to talk to russia while using syria - which was always planned to be a tool - the whole arab spring was one giant marxist plot of immigration and control and DISINFORMATION
now north korea, bolstered by obama, a useful cancer, obama calls north korea from french polynesia fag island - on "holiday" - arranges a 3 step farce or missiles, otto and.... the next step
he didn't count on china tho', and they hate obama.
so let's see - think about it, china is our greatest cheerleader - we prop them up
obama hates america
china will help contain n korea, but obama ws behind this
obama was behind syria, we all know it, but he is paying off that soldier, or just demanding ideological loyalty,and instructed him to jump on chance to shoot down syrian fighter in plausible way

Thinking you can kill roaches with either of them.
Roaches always win.

>russia
>making any form of threats
>putin
>manlet
>napoleon flexing
LOL they dont wanna get REKT

Putin shills honestly believe they can defeat Burgerland

I'll see all you fucks on the other side when the nukes start flying

As long as they stay in Buenos Aires, fine by me

>all of these T_D faggots pretending trump isn't doing the exact same shit his good friend hillary would have

hahhahahahahhahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

so many 12 year old yanks ITT

B-but but 4d chess? W-what are you, a shill?! I trust my god emprah! Q_Q

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

>Actually being this delusional.
>Still finding some way to blame Obama for Trumps fuckups.

But what about Hillary clinton tho? :^)