youtube.com/watch?v=ULkuwxJTGtY
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/3sfLZ2catsc
anabolicmen.com/alcohol-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you must be 18 to post here

I'm 26.

Posting this makes you an underage. Fuck off

It's pretty terrible if you lose control to it.

Otherwise it's pretty great.

Personally, I like to get plastered. But I like to hear the opinions of fascists and ancaps on menial social issues as a form of entertainment desu.

If you're not white, yes. If you're white, no. It's required.

Yes but psychedelic's Are not

If you don't drink alchohol you're just a boring pussy

It does kill brain cells. However, it only kills the weak ones. It also makes you want to fuck and reproduce. So... no it's not necessarily degenerate. You have to learn to control it though.

Drinking some black label at the moment

No, but also yes.

Yes. The only reason you'll read contrary here is because it's legal.

It depends on what you are drinking, and how often.

Drinking gasoline vodka to get drunk is degenerate. Drinking a little of some good stuff is not.

Absolutely it is for blue pilled shabbos goyim "Behold the alcoholic animals, bemused with drink, the right to an immoderate use of which comes along with freedom. It is not for us and ours to walk that road. The peoples of the GOYIM are bemused with alcoholic liquors; their youth has grown stupid on classicism and from early immorality, into which it has been inducted by our special agents" - elders of the protocols of the elders of zion. Every time I hear people talk about drinking the convo goes like this
>Bro we got soooooo wasted last weekend we went to like 3 different bars!
>Same bro did you catch that sportsball game? We cracked a cold one and watched!
>I sure love drinking an ice cold beer and watching niggers throw a ball around!

Depends how a person uses it. Low probability of positive outcomes.

Everyone I know who has done psychedelics is extreme lefty or believes nutty crystal healing shit.

if any of these arguments were about weed you would shoot them down in seconds

degenerates

I noticed how little people know how important hydration is while boozing.

literally changes your experience

Alcohol use is not degenerate. Drunkenness is degenerate. Being a gentleman means to hold ones liquor. To holds one's liquor is to know when to stop. I never have more than two drinks when out. 1 cocktail before dinner, maybe a glass of wine during dinner, coffee with dessert. Over three hours I never get drunk.

Yes 99% of the time it is degenerate. Exceptions are for ceremonial reasons.

My rule of thumb is one pint glass of water for every two standard drinks. Definitely helps with hangovers. And hot sauce.

It all comes down to your maturity level & habit control

I think it is. Anytime you medicate yourself and get high, it's detrimental to your mind and degenerate

Yes.

Western civilization needed alcohol.

>implying Sup Forums isn't beta as fuck and could ever talk to a weed dealer/dispensary
>implying they'd even try it knowing they are fully indoctrinated into believing it changes your mind or thought pattern potentially making you a lefty

>not enjoying a cup of scotch at dinner or when conversing with your father

You people are pathetic

In summers I love drinking 40% Whiskey 60% sparkling water with a full glass of ice and lemons.

super refreshing.

pic unrelated

All drugs are.

I drink pretty regularly. I think it's degenerate. I'm in the process of correcting my weakness. I encourage you to avoid the booze Jew.

Is it degenerate to drink half a liter of rum and piss myself while spooning my rifle, then lay in that piss for 12 hrs?

please hurry,winter

is Lagavulin smokey like Talisker?

Native here. Cant handle high doses of alcohol for shit. Higher order systems shut down before I have the white reaction of passing out, and I black out pretty easily. This has lead to more then one instance of me fighting a long time friend, or just general belligerance. I absolutely hate it, and I envy whites ability to slam 5ths without fear of social reprisal.

super peaty

youtube.com/watch?v=5HgTPs2_ut8

haven't tried Talisker, yet

having a great time learning

>willing buying bolshevik truth serum

Yes it is. Nothing wrong with spooning your rifle though.
However if you are white you should find a white women to spoon impregnate, instead of a rifle. If you are a shitskin maybe you should load that rifle next time.

It depends. Are you drinking Whistle Pig 15 by the fireplace while contemplating the current oil contango with your esteemed colleagues, or are you currently stuffing a funnel up a 19-year-old stripper's ass while your buddy pours a generous 9.5 oz of Jägermeister into it in preparation for literally tossing yet another fireworks box set onto the pallet fire?

I'm underage, but I have experience with alcohol. Alcohol is VERY degenerate, especially when you can't even control your drinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULkuwxJTGtY

Mass produced alcohol is degenerate in my eyes but pretty unavoidable if you want to get along with normies in clubs/houseparties etc

The idea of experimenting and creating an artform of aged whisky, mead etc is a nice hobby if you are 30+

what is it about whisky that's considered so classy and sophisticated? I like rum. Seriously.

Extremely

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Fuck. Yes. Please

Idk but it's great

youtu.be/3sfLZ2catsc

rum is a party alcohol
cheap and an easy going buzz

scotch whisky , you can function on
I like to play cards and drink scotch e.g.
I'd never trust myself with a rum buzz

Yes. It stops the production of testosterone and makes you fat.

That's your fault. If someone takes LSD or shrooms and starts believing in bullshit otherworldly stuff they're weak willed and shouldn't be taking psychs in the first place. It's a learning experience but you have to keep yourself grounded.

lies.
Moderate drinking has NO effect on testosterone production in males

I have 3 rather stiff vodka tonics a night. I keep in shape and have kids and a wife. The drinks give me a light buzz while I cook dinner for the family. I only drink from 5-8 PM.

I think alcohol is a good stress reliever and is fine in moderation. You have to set strict rules for yourself or the shit can get way out of hand though. Mosey on over to one of /ck/'s alcohol generals and you'll see guys who drink liquor from the time they wake up until the time they go to bed. Miserable and depressed and in pain and totally fuckin worthless and degenerate. It's surprisingly easy to get to that level if you aren't careful.

Wrong.
Alcohol is a depressant. Getting drunk means shutting down testosterone production for up to 2 days.
anabolicmen.com/alcohol-testosterone/

Alcohol is alcohol you fucking idiot
Any difference in effects you feel from two different hard liquors is placebo

ok

Fuck no. Just don't drink too much.

Moderation in all things, my nigga.

Personally I don't have the constitution for psychedelics anyway. I decided that when, after two years of smoking weed, every time I'd hit a joint I thought I was having a psychotic breakdown. Figured I couldn't handle psychs if I couldn't handle weed. So I drink.

nah.

All things besides politics of course. And the killing of Jews, you can never get too moderate in that.

in Australia everyone just chugs the stuff. That and a surprisingly large amount of weed addicted druggies. from the age 55 to 15 teenagers everyone is getting smashed and or having "darts".

Im a guy completely sober from everything and the alcohol I can understand it's our culture but the mass weed use upsets me.

sure you can

>isley filth

Fuck off, you heathens.

I can get trashed and maintain . After doing a bunch of Grateful Dead family acid as a kid I can achieve a psychedelic experience thru PBR , Red Bull Vodka , Zoot Rocks (Wash State Edibles) and a couple joints of 20% . You thought Antifa couldn't party ? TIFA out !

jonny walker a shit

A SHIT

Honestly a lot of weed was pretty psychedelic for me when I used to smoke. Makes sense that if you mix that with a lot of caffeine and a lot of alcohol you'd get royally fucked up.

t. friendless social outcast

besides, the kikes are total hypocrites on booze. They drink it plenty, part of the reason they kiked themselves out of the promised land.

Booze is good if you use it to get drunk with friends. Booze is bad if you use it to get drunk by yourself.

(But you should still get drunk by yourself)

Can someone tell me if niggers even have a sense of humor or is this one just retarded?

You stupid fuck! The whole point of scotch is to taste the peat. Holy shit you are dumb!

Lifelong abstainer here - alcohol, pot, and all illegal drugs. Never touched any of them.

I've never had any problems with other people over it either. Sometimes a party became just about people sitting around smoking pot, so I left. No big deal. Not like those dumbasses are going to remember anyway.

The first public miracle Jesus performed was to make wine for a wedding. Alcohol consumption is fine; says so right in the Bible.

However, lots of people let alcohol control them and really have no business messing with it.

Trump doesn't drink. Very few people who are really in charge of their life have alcohol habits. People at the peak of their mental or physical capability don't tend to drink excessively.

What I hated as a kid were people who thought the coolest thing in their lives was getting drunk. It seemed like they liked bragging about being drunk more than they liked drinking. It was embarrassing. Those were low quality people that I wanted nothing to do with.

If you're responsible enough to be the best man you can be while still drinking a little, go for it.

t. oldfag

Drink some VB you fuggin cant!

>Is alcohol degenerate?
Is concern trolling about degeneracy degenerate ?

seconded. scotch and soda water is goat

:^) I know which one sounds like more fun, user

Personally i think it's degenerate so I don't drink at all while at home

That said, the only time I've had alcohol has been in Canada because apparently there's nothing else to do

Ergo, Canada makes you a degenerate

>posting this
>not looking at his meme flag to know he's underage

>doesn't drink exclusively glenlivet

I'm on depression levels of alcohol as I type this, life was a mistake

And jacking off

You're not wrong. I've only experimented with booze. It has it's place, but you're absolutely right that it isn't abused by those who have their lives together.

it's funny
when you're young, that goes automatically one way
but when you get old, that goes the other way
life is good

If you know your limits nah. Most people do not though

Recovering alkie here.

Yes.

It is a depressant.

People undergo changes in mood on it, it took me years to even notice it was happening to me even when slightly drunk. I always felt lucid if I wasn't falling down drunk. Then I see the pictures afterward and I look dazed. People could tell that I had a couple to take the edge off even if I felt fine.

I became gradually more depressed and anxious over time.

Also people drink alcohol to get up the nerve to do fucked up shit. When I was younger I would drink before doing dumb shit like breaking into businesses or fist fighting people.

As well, If you've ever read child abuse or molestation stories, they mention things like the alcohol on their abuser's breath. Alcohol is usually involved somewhere either to get the nerve up or it puts them in a depressed or nihilistic mood to do that shit. There probably aren't many teetotaler pedos or gang bangers or murderers for instance.

It rewires your nervous system and brain in the long term in unpredictable ways in the long term.

In addition to the damage it does to your liver and brain cells.

It's also empty calories and people who drink a lot often mix with garbage sodas and mess with their blood sugars. I was drinking bottles of straight bourbon and vodka at my lowest.

Best to avoid. It's not even good on a monthly basis.

>mfw I misread the label

Just wait for a bit until September

See you then

I'm functional alcoholic. It's fun at times. Other times it's degenerate.
But, I have a cap. Max 6 tall cans a day average.
Used to be worse. Weekends were terrible, I literally lived the term, 1 is to many 1000 is not enough.

Nah. Distilling processes are very complex there are many chemicals in spirtis that aren't "alcohol". As well if your drinking sugars or not with it can affect your mood as the gut produces serotonin from carbs.

In excess most things probably are, though in moderation alcohol is fine provided you have the genetics to handle it.

yay lets be drinking buds
no homosex

not true at all

100% lad. I'm gonna get a bottle of glenlivet 12 and /S I P/

cool beans, I'll bring the white stuff

Only if it makes you make/justify bad decisions and/or hinders your spiritual development.

If you can handle it, it's not degenerate behavior. If you can't relax without a drink - you are a filthy degenerate.

It's pure genetics. I can't handle alcohol so I choose not to drink. I don't like the feeling of losing control. If I'm out at a social event, I just drink diet coke, and everyone assumes it has whiskey in it so nobody badgers me. If someone offers me a drink, I just tell them I have to drive.

There is no reason to drink if you are the type of person like me who can't control themselves while drunk.

Gin and Tonic. The drink of subjugating niggers. Tonic water was drank in the colonies to help prevent malaria.

everything in moderation

Yes, it is a tool that stops you from developing.

Eckhart tolle had a great way of describing consuming alcohol.

"People drink because they want to feel more like their previous animal stages again, outside of thinking and consciousness"

People drink because they are afraid to level up to the next stage of being, imagine what would happen if we take drugs from Humanity, we would go completely insane in a much faster rate than now.

I'd rather not taste wet dog tossed onto a campfire when I drink my scotch.

>drinking the overpriced meme scotch

Do you only smoke Cuban cigars like Hollywood tells you to?

I don't really like drinking. It makes me feel too full and have to piss a lot. I'd much prefer smoking weed.

yes

No. Only someone with no self control, or a sperg who is butthurt that he never gets invited to parties and cant have fun and whatnot would say otherwise.

Yes it is,i've been a heavy drinker since 12,more than 14 years of this shit landed me 3 years in prison ruined my liver and i still cant stop hardcore drinking.
I am slowly getting better i managed to cut down to just two bottles of wine a day...but still.