How do you think America and even the world would differ if their plans were a success?

How do you think America and even the world would differ if their plans were a success?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdBrofCMZj8
youtu.be/cjgDnzzgGog
youtu.be/3uyeHBbpK7E
youtu.be/fesBxYh2Zjg
youtu.be/exSl3Of8ucI
youtu.be/ys3SBDxw71A
youtu.be/cZUljfn-htU
youtu.be/5k8FbgueFHw
youtu.be/V0CFh57F4-s
youtu.be/X2-2LzAQg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog
youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw&t=54s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They weren't?

I'm speaking as if everything about their plan and all of their fantasies became reality, obviously they made their mark but what if everything was a success?

Their spirits live on:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdBrofCMZj8

Would've been something to behold. We're talking literally dozens, if not hundreds of dead kids from the failed bombs. Cho had a high score but this shit is always more visceral at a high school rather than a college.

OP doesn't know what he's talking about.
After columbine there was a huge anti bullying movement going around and moral panic about anything teenagers liked that was remotely against the grain.

They were they inspired so many others to take up arms. like the Weis shooter.

youtu.be/cjgDnzzgGog

no, they were complete failures

they set up some bombs that never detonated, so they just autistically walked around till they offed themselves

Looks like YOU dont know what youre talking about. They planted bombs that failed to detonate. They wanted to make an absolute massacre and failed.

Really how many kids did you kill at your school. I'm sure not as many as them.

youtu.be/3uyeHBbpK7E

this is fucking gold

Spotted the leftist

I know right we need a greatest hits compilation from him. youtu.be/fesBxYh2Zjg

youtu.be/exSl3Of8ucI

This is true. I was in second grade and ended getting labeled a "problem child" because I would get into fights. They sent me to a fucking mental hospital.

oh god this shit is funny as fuck LOL

The Danger of Leftism Lyrics. ... Because of their need for rebellion and for membership in a movement, leftists or persons of similar psychological type often are unattracted to a rebellious or activist movement whose goals and membership are not initially leftist.

They never end

youtu.be/ys3SBDxw71A

There where a few things wrong with him.

he was crazy.

youtu.be/cZUljfn-htU

Their little propane tanks wouldn't have done shit even if they went off.

The plan.

youtu.be/5k8FbgueFHw

Natural Selection

youtu.be/V0CFh57F4-s

this shit is actually depressing to watch good lord

>They wanted to steal a plane and crash it

>would have had minor effect.

>air security would be tightened.

>9/11 averted

But he loved Columbine.
youtu.be/X2-2LzAQg2Q

I'd like to see you do better than their score. Not willing to do it? Then shut the fuck up.

-leaf

That's is I'm going Ghost.

t. fat cowardly neckbeard

well they were aware of the fact that their bombs might not go off that's why Eric said "we have fucking guns its all over now" even though they wanted to bomb Columbine they were realistic with themselves

Randy Stair was a weak mentally deranged faggot who couldn't shoot for shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog

I'm still flabbergasted that this kid couldn't hit a water jug with a FUCKING SHOTGUN when he was only 3 goddamn feet away from it in some shots. How he managed to kill anyone is a mystery in and of itself

>don't know how to shoot
>don't shoot up super-market in the middle of a sunday when its super busy and you're margin for error is smaller
>shoot it up at 1 AM when no ones there and only kill 3 people one of whom was almost 70
BRAVO

1) He's not even trying to aim the weapon (too dumb to know how, somehow?), just pointing it in the general vicinity of his target and hoping it hits.
2) He does what's called "chick lean" (apropos seeing that he was an apparent tranny) where he leans back scared of the recoil.
3) He's too weak to cycle the firearm and manage its recoil.
4) He bought a pistol grip shotgun (which are trash) because he's a moron that doesn't know anything about firearms.

Original plan was to kill a shitload of people with the homemade bombs and pick the srudents off outside. Bombs failed to go off so they killed most of the kids inside the library.

>3) He's too weak to cycle the firearm and manage its recoil.
That was about the second thing I noticed within the video. You'd think his fucking arms were about to fly the fuck off with the way he was handling that thing. Christ, I almost want to feel bad for the kid because he just failed at EVERYTHING he set out to do

Seems like they improvised well though. Once they were in it, there was no going back.

"I'M GOING GHOST!"

youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw&t=54s

One of randy stairs youtube pages.

This is his "crush". The one he killed people for.

What a fag