Why is GA such a big thing? dems ass kicked hard huh

reuters.com/article/us-usa-politics-georgia-idUSKBN1970F2

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-politics-georgia-idUSKBN1970F2
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas's_4th_congressional_district_special_election,_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana's_at-large_congressional_district_special_election,_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not archived

Delete ths thread faggot. But in short. they want to flip red states, but even red districts or red counties would suffice at this point. And they want do achieve this while offering nothing except enrichment.

Basically Dems have parachuted tons of outside money on this small race. Tons!

>why is GA such a big thing?

Ask Democrats; they've poured over $25 million into this race.

They think a Dem win tomorrow would have huge impact in 2018.

>An Ossoff victory would rattle Republicans already nervous about next year's congressional midterm elections, and offer Democrats a template on how to campaign in suburban swing districts as they try to erase the 24-seat Republican majority in the House of Representatives.

>"It would send a very strong message across the country that we can win these kinds of seats," said Representative Dan Kildee, a Michigan Democrat who campaigned with Ossoff in Georgia this week.

>Democrats have much riding on the outcome. On the surface, conditions seem ripe for a nationwide Democratic renaissance, with a historically unpopular Republican president entangled in an investigation for possible obstruction of justice and the Republican agenda largely stalled in Congress.

Former Democrat here. Holy shit, they are delusional. They keep picking fights they will lose and ignoring what the voters want.

Why are they so fucking pathetic? This is why I left the Democrat Party. They are fucking blind and deaf.

This is terrible. They spent so much shit on Hillary and it made no difference because they were just "spending" not playing the game.

>They think a Dem win tomorrow would have huge impact in 2018.
Why? This is bigger than one fucking house seat.

The Democrats lost fucking EVERYTHING. Even if Hillary won, she would have had a Republican House and Senate and most Governors Republican. What kind of "victory" is that?

Are the Democrats trying to lose? Seem like it.

If they just went back to what they used to be, they'd win a bunch of seats again.

It's really not rocket surgery, but they have to push their narrative I guess

>It's really not rocket surgery, but they have to push their narrative I guess
How much loss do they need?

I'm hoping for a new party to take power. But it'll get messy. Americans need more political flexibility.

>Also, the Democrats need to cleanse their party of Black Nationalism

Millions of hollywood elites money is flooding into this race, yet Ossof says he wants to get big money out of politics. Make no mistake, he acts moderate now, but he will be in lockstep with the open borders/SJW bullshit when it comes down to it.

Seems like the race is a tie right now, hoping that Handel can win it. It will be close, for sure.

(OP)
Any GA bros want to give us their views on who will win?

Ossoff doesn't even live in the district and has an outrageous amount of outside backing which would should be a negative to local voters.

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-politics-georgia-idUSKBN1970F2
>On the surface, conditions seem ripe for a nationwide Democratic renaissance, with a historically unpopular Republican president entangled in an investigation for possible obstruction of justice and the Republican agenda largely stalled in Congress.

>historically unpopular Republican president

>Trump
>Poll reliability

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Trump's highest poll numbers give him 48/51 approve/disapprove from Republican leaning Rasmussen.

RCP average has trump 40/53 approve/disapprove

Given the size of our population (320+ million of which well over 11 million+ are illegals) that is not bad.

>Even if Hillary won, she would have had a Republican House and Senate and most Governors Republican. What kind of "victory" is that?
They don't care about their country or enacting real change. All they care about is social justice, and the situation you describe would have been AMAZING for them. They could claim sexism as the reason for every problem in government, and pressure more departments to arbitrarily replace positions of power with women and black men.

I kinda hope this fag wins because the rep need to step it up and actually get to work. I want my wall!

i live in 30324, handel will win by 5 points screen shot it.

>DNC is broke
>somehow come up with millions for every single race
sounds like money laundering to me

Let's say you're right. Okay, now how the shit is that a plan for power and a message for the voters?

Just did

People need to understand that the dem/rep is just a work. They only want power, one party uses war and fear and the other uses social justice and muh racism. It's all bull shit and I can't believe people don't see this.

Georgia resident here. I live very close to the 6th district, but not in it. Nonetheless, I have never seen anything like it. The radio and tv commercials are constant. Every single day there are multiple flyers in the mailbox. My gf is voting for Karen Handel. There are signs everywhere. It is very close, but I think Handel will win because she is known to have done a great job as our Secretary of State. Osoff has the liberal vote of course, but it is widely known that he has almost no experience. He did work as an aide for Hank Johnson (he thought Guam might tip over). The 6th district ranges from upscale conservative areas to ghettos. There is an enormous early voting turnout. Tomorrow is going to be a circus. Handel is leading barely in the polls, but I don't trust them. I hope she wins.

Peep dat Wikipedia page. He gets all the funding in the world goys

GA here too. The TV commercials are funny as fuck. Best election ever.

I see it. I fucking hate it. It's just a power grab and we have virtually one party.

They create the fake political "tension" to keep people involved and passionate, creating the illusion of power and choice by the electorate.

Remember kids, they choose for you then you choose from the people they hand picked for power.

>Handel is leading barely in the polls, but I don't trust them.
lol, why would anyone trust "polls"? They are all fucking shit.

They are an eternal church that blows with the wind.
>muh social justice
No, they also care about neoliberal commoditization of humanity. Ossoff is a neoliberal empty suit.
>a work
Pro-wrestling, you say? This burger knows his kayfabe.

Why do you think Hillary wanted to police free speech and the internet? The only reason why trump won was because of the internet.

What scares them is that the next guy to win is a berry goldwater. Trump is just the start and I think they understand this.

Just look at how the media treated Ron paul.

oy vey goyim, it's just a coincidence!!!

he reminds me of Justin from Canada

>Just look at how the media treated Ron paul.
Yeah, but he was asking for it. Ron Paul likes being the righteous loser with no real consequences for his actions. This is why he's in the House and not a Governor or a Senator.

His opinions can always been dignified without any need for compromise or being a executor.

Ha, but it is a work.

Must be nice for elites to just "create" capitol for these races...Its going to be a long fight when the enemy has unlimited resources(except intellect)
also fuck off if you disagRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree, I think Ron Paul was scared. Unlike trump, trump doesn't give a fuck and has private security that he can offered.

god i want to seem democucks lose after blowing $50 mil on this nothingburger political seat

I'm in 7th, Forsyth hbu

> (((Ossoff)))

I don't see what in the hell the point of wasting all that money on a nothing minor thing like this was.

Demshits are daft. TOTALLY DAFT!

My question is, what are they going to riot and destroy when they lose?

It's about the narrative the msm can push if they win.

Alright, next question; where is the supposedly broker than broke DNC getting this money from?

Same place they always get it. Foreign donors and multinational corporations.

I am going to guess multinational tec companies since the money is coming from cal.

>dems think next election will be a push over because of trump
>in reality the special elections show that they still can't perform well like they claim they would
kek

If the donations are foreign to the county/state but from within the US, its not illegal. If they're from outside the country, it is.

The only thing I hear about this particular election are all the Ossoff ads on the radio on the drive to work. The ads are a very obvious attempt to try and regain some kind of power that the dnc lost.

desu, Ossoff just seems like more of the same coming from the left and in the end, he will be as ineffectual as his ads claim Handel to be.

Does the law matter to these people? Did you not see project veritas documentary?

After that trending I think the dems understand that they can do what ever they want.

The only way to stop this is to destroy msm completely and I feel trump is doing that with pushing the Russia crap.

that has never stopped anyone, including republicons. they just launder it through 6 gorrilion front companies, pacs, superpacs, charities, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

This! Only way to stop this is to destroy msm.

Probably something dems are "supposed to win" so when they do they can claim some sort of anti trump victory. But the trump train doesn't stop.

Also a good point. Those polls are up because someone wants you to see them. They may have rolled d100 for all you know.
Not really. He's a "moderate", that is, an empty suit who is willing to stand with large Democrat donors while making up stories for the voters. They need this win to support their narrative that the social-democrat wing of the party (economically, mind you, not so much with the idpol shit) is unelectable and unworthy of party support.

when you vote, look at one thing and one thing only, money. Campaign promises are bullshit, there is no law requiring a candidate to stick by them, but if you see who is sponsoring that candidate you will have a very good picture of what they will do in their term in office

Anyone that self-funds will be extremely dangerous to the establishment and will always be vilified or ignored by the press

Candidates with a lot of corporate donors will only support legislation that favours them and not the people that were stupid enough to vote for them

Unless we start lynching lying politicians, this will not stop. Lynching is a legal form of killing because it's impossible to divide guilt to a large number of persons and should be the standard way of keeping politicians in check. Fear is a great motivator

>$25 million
Why is this one of the more expensive races?

see
tl;dr: they need to validate their ignoring the social-democrat wing of the party.

So far out we had two special elections where the Star Wars Resistance was supposed to win because Trump is so unpopular:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas's_4th_congressional_district_special_election,_2017

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana's_at-large_congressional_district_special_election,_2017

The last one was notable because Gianfonte undertaker'd some cuck reporter