Ok i am a blue pilled faggot, and am very interested in Sup Forums teachings...

Ok i am a blue pilled faggot, and am very interested in Sup Forums teachings, which books would you recommend so i can start this redpill path.
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general88/patton.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=3-YVJ-gPDUs&index=20&list=PL3F695D99C91FC6F7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mein kampf

some user's collection

fate of empires
culture of critique

what's the blue pill again?

Don't Make the Black Kids Angry by Colin Flaherty

The Bell Curve

Das Kapital

It's a blue pill suppository that works like a red pill.

rense.com/general88/patton.htm

blissful ignorance

>which books would you recommend so i can start this redpill path.

"A Short History of Man: Progress & Decline" by Hans Herman Hoppe

op here thanks these seem interesting

How bluepilled are we talking about?
The biggest breakthrough is the jewish question. Before the jewish question you need to read certain books otherwise you're conditioned response will kick in and you will reject valuable information. For example people who read mein kampf without understanding the jq aforehand, is practically of little use.

All natsoc faggots need to be gassed.

Start with Culture Of Critique. It's on genlibrusec.
Then Economics In One Lesson or Sowell's Basic Economics.
then Mein Kampf
then Democracy: The God That Failed.

Guys what is the best book on the Holocaust?

Mencius Moldbug
Gentle Introduction to UR
Open Letter to an Open-Minded Progressive

why?

Fuck off with your kike obsession.

I recommend you to stay bluepilled for own good.

It is over.

>It is over.

This, sadly.

I'm not going into that long night without a fight, however.

Stop with the divide and conquer. Natsocs are just economically illiterate ancaps. You're not a real ancap if you're egalitarian.

you can tell by how crisp the covers are not one of those books has been read

i'm not bluepilled in a sense that i'm ignorant. What i'm trying to say is that i have some knowledge in philosophy, history, sociology, etc. that could be considered "redpilled". The thing is, that i'm ignorant in the jews topic, which, seems to be the principal Sup Forums topic.

Oh no...its retarded

>Stop with the divide and conquer. Natsocs are just economically illiterate ancaps. You're not a real ancap if you're egalitarian.

I just find the constant scapegoating of an irrelevant matter rather than taking responsibility for ourselves deeply problematic.

Everything by Noam Chomsky.
The redpill is his brainchild.

what and why is it over? I already chose the redpill

>Oh no...its retarded

Oh no...its projecting.

Roger Scruton's "Fools, Frauds, and Firebrands" is a one-volume rightist introduction to all major leftist thinkers.
Jim Goad's "Redneck Manifesto" is old but timeless.
Stephen Coughlin's book "Catastrophic Failure" is everything you need to know about Islam.
Charles Murray's "Curmudgeon's Guide to Getting Ahead" is as fun to read as it is wise and relevant.

kys (((ancap))) jewlover faggot

You clearly don't understand what the NAP entails.

just ignore the blackpilled m8

Or maybe he takes care of his books idiot. I have over 1000 books that I've read, I keep them neatly stacked and clean. Only a few of them look worn out.

ECCLESIASTES FOLLOWED VERY QUICKLY BY MATTHEW.

Lurk more faggot.

Fucking posting on Sup Forums asking what is the blue pill again?? Fuck you

>kys (((ancap))) jewlover faggot

Don't you have a bull to prep, sven?

He's right

Your first book on the Jews should be Israel Shahak's Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years. It covers everything but is very short. If you want more seek MacDonald's Culture of Critique, then everything else by him, Jones's Jewish Revolutionary Spirit, Two Hundred Years Together by Solzhenitsyn, Esau's Tears, The Jewish Century by Slezkline, And The Dead Shall Rise by Oney, Jews in Poland by Pogonowski, Jewish Pirates of the Caribbean, Tough Jews, Jews Must Eat, The Holocaust Industry by Finkelstein and The Poitics of Memory by Hilberg.

I can partially agree to this. Really it's more of an idea that reaches beyond ethnicity. Whatever it is, it is an obstacle to achieving a free society. There is a cohesive project that must be understood before it can be dismantled, and de-emphasizing the cause will make you focus too much on the symptoms.

Read the ArtScam Lecture at the Art Renewal Center, which you will want to check out generally as it is dedicated to traditional Western painting, as this lecture explains modern art.
Read John Taylor Gatto's Underground History of American Pubic Education, which is long but uniquely rewarding.

Kill yourself ancuck

fpbp

This list is pretty garbage besides The Jefferson Bible and The Way of Men. Just FYI.

>anarchist cookbook
Had a laugh.

I hear Guns, Germs, and Steel being mentioned a lot.

>le miracle plant!!!!! it can do EVERYTHING!!!!!
It's illegal because of prohibition-style laws passed in the 50s and 60s to curb rampant drug usage. I like to get ripped but have no delusions over its practicality as nothing more than "another drug"

I thought it was banned because some attorney lied in court and said an expert was on his side.

yeah because it's terrible revisionist history that not even libtards can stand behind it anymore

You kidding? Thats book burning material.

>we're all equal goy
>only thing different is environment
>thats all goy

I never said I endorse it.

>(((books)))

Read internet blogs and Sup Forums shitposts and you'll get the gist of it. Make sure you don't read much beyond a title, if at all. Get into the habit of accepting whatever emotional reaction pops up in your head as fact. If anything seems to contradict your new world view, call it fake news.

These are just some simple tricks to get you on the road to fighting the new world order. Just remember: Go with what -feels- right.

The most blue pilld book on the market I say. So bluepilled that it is praised by Communists and libshits.

this is literally "taught in schools" tier bluepilled

I'm reading this right now. It's a good primer for people who want to delve further into the redpill, but haven't acquired the prerequisite knowledge on race realism, the JQ, etc.

if you hate your job so much just quit

Forgot to post picture

>He doesn't take care of his books

>Kill yourself ancuck

You must be the bull.

This video playlist.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-YVJ-gPDUs&index=20&list=PL3F695D99C91FC6F7

I never saw this much protest when it was mentioned. I'll post this whenever I see it again and see what they say.

It’s the original redial.Why do you think commies are called reds? Seriously it’s a good book.

YouTube. Hitler the greatest story never told. Watch all 6 hours. You'll see the truth

>he creases back the cover when he reads

The Creature from Jekyll Island. G Edward Griffin

>they