I know you still lurk oldfags. Where is the god damned secret moonbase you all fucked off to...

I know you still lurk oldfags. Where is the god damned secret moonbase you all fucked off to? I want out of this god damned board thats been over run by normies.

Where is the moonbase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wish there was such a place.

>Where is the god damned secret moonbase you all fucked off to?
on the moon you literal retard

9gag

Been here since The Election. /pol has always been shit.

sort of twitter, sort of nowhere.

there are no safe reserves anymore.

it's all shit

t. 2006

where the fuck do you think dumbass? Follow your spidey senses.

I've been an Official /r/Pol Resident since last Saturday. I am LEGION (oldfag talk for me being oldfag(

Pol has always been shit, it's just a different kind of shit now.

There isn't one.

A lot of people just lurk now on various places. Rather than lurkers becoming active, the active became lurkers.

Been here since the start... sadly.

There's 0chan as an alternative, they have legit CP there so that's bound to keep normies out.

>Been here since the election
Kek!

All the good shit is invite only
Your jackass flag immediately disqualifies you, because you're a faggot

>1488

Inf chan, sadly.
Also I lurk mostly instead of post. Too many posts are sub-/new/ quality at this point. (the old /new/, not the new one)

>OP is a faggot

pic related

wtf is 0chan and how could 0 be better than 4

ITT

Tfw you realize 10yrs have passed and

>Where is the god damned secret moonbase you all fucked off to?

>>/cpd/ is where we hide until the summer fags all leave.

i aint saying the alternative i go to i dont want normies there but dont feel bad its really not much better than this place. in fact this place is faster and when happenings happen it almost always has the info sooner. Although sometimes huge topics in the other site are not even mentioned here and viceversa.

We moved to /z/

I remember when spiderman was a newfag meme. FeelsOldMan

They've all been cia mossad'ed and are in North Korean death camps for stealing memes.

There's gab.ai. Has a larger character limit than twitter at least....

Hush my sweet summerchild, it is merely summer. We will be safe come fall once more.

sheeiiiittt. this is ten years old youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

I post on Sup Forums like once every few weeks now at this point. It's pretty much over.
Zimzam trial was the end for Sup Forums and every other board has their own problems.

>tfw to intelligant too tell you newfags where too go

Nigger it is called Sup Forums same place they have always been

> old fags on Sup Forums
most degenerate group of people in existance

OP be careful what you wish for

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

If you think people are going to tell you about their secret shithole then you are a newfagg,a normalfagg and a retard.

ROFL That would be a fantastic name for a bar- The Secret Shithole. HaHaHa That's great.

There's no damn moon base, OP. They made it all up. Unless you're talking about the ones the aliens had before we got there (DID we go there? I'm not sure.)
And how would we oldfags/ faggettes know anyway? We were just kids when all that shit was going on.

>Democrat flag
>Asking for new boards
Go fuck yourself.

as long as your defending yourself and under the circumstances of this action it does not violate the nap

There used to be a place...
I'm on the same boat OP.

Memories are a poor man's scotch. Hey high tonight

We're in Antarctica at the old Nazi base under the pyramid. It was fun as hell redpilling Buzz Aldrin with Thule Society operatives astral projecting from Aldebaran.