richardcassaro.com/the-ancient-egyptian-third-eye
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aXuTt7c3Jkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how to draw an eye

interesting

or it could just be a drawing of an eye

That we need more eyes in our brain.

All memes aside egyptians were master star races and could read the texture of earth. Within the the texture they could visually see the recorded history of earth.

They knew how to play Shadow Games

fuck off

that WE WUZ KANGZ

no

What the fuck xD

Wtf.. Why

They knew about the shadow realm.
>In the first series anime, Dark Yugi caused Ushio to believe to he was being eaten by monsters. Done to expose Ushio as a coward and punish him for extorting his classmates.

Ever notice when clouds look like dogs or ships?

Because the artist will make tons of money drawing this shit. You'd be amazed how much furries spend on drawings.

>he watches anime

Pls grow up

It's totally possible that Egyptians cut brains in half you know. They probably fucked with corpses more than any other culture to figure out mummification

Animation is a legitimate artform like any other.
youtube.com/watch?v=8oui3kAkUqE

All done :)

Alright dad, but first I challenge you to a shadow game.

I have a design studio and specialize in t shirts for edgy kids. Did I make a wrong decicion when choosing my market?

Does the stuff being God look like a brain to you guys?
Also, the kingdom of god is within man, yadda yadda. It's there

No reason you can't branch out. Hell, if you make daki's, you'll print money.

That you're seeing patterns where they dont really exist.

WE

how to desecrate corpses

OK so watch some american cartoons then

The eye of Horus is a great symbol signifiing the need to be vigilant and pay attention.

Watch Jordon Peterson. Clean your room.

Blacked

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3tochTgPVc

A:TLA was unironically pretty good, too.

an important part of mummification was sucking out the brain

Really makes you think.

They knew how to cut a body up in pieces, thats how they mummified people-

MUH PINEAL GLAND

John Anthony West

- he's got some really good "Egyptologist"
Ideas about initiate knowledge

What is A: TLA?
Also Flashpoint was pretty damn good. Too bad the non animated DC movies are not too good. I thought that the Ultimate Edition of Bats vs Supes was alright, seemed to have fixed the problems the theatrical version had.

They didn't regard the brain as important. They thought it's only function was to produce mucus and that the heart was used for thinking. They threw that shit away when it come to mummy-time.

The theatrical version came after. They had no excuse to fuck it up so bad.
>What is A: TLA?
Avatar: The Last Airbender. Excellent characters who experience actual growth throughout, an actual narrative with a start, middle and end... Even the "filler" episodes are pretty good for the most part. The sequel series is significantly less interesting, though.

That opening the pineal gland is the doorway to allowing someone to be possessed by demons. This is why all ancient cults always used mind altering drugs in their rituals.

>gif

I watched that shit the other day. Awful desu.

pointing out the obvious is pointless

It's not as though Egyptians couldn't look at a brain and notice that part of it looks like an eye.

I'm bored.
*decapitates slave*
*slices head in half*
Hey that looks like an eye must be an eye.

THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION.

How to walk.

you are being sued for trademark infringement

richardcassaro.com/the-ancient-egyptian-third-eye

DMT GETS YOU HIGH

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

That was unique to Egyptians for a long while in the ancient world. Medicine was called the necessary art, and with mummification they didn't have any taboo in regards to dissection so they could examine bodies while other cultures saw it as sinful or illegal to dissect a corpse. Ancient egyptian physicians were the most well respected in their day. Even during the medieval era, both christians and muslims didn't dissect corpses so it was a bit of a surprise to see such an old and supposedly barbarian culture have knowledge of anatomy.

It's always 'vestigial antediluvian knowledge' or "Atlantis" with you people.

How to navigate the afterlife

~ nothing important to /poltards

lobotomies

Yes

I personally like to think of my brain like a kernel between my soul and my body, God being the root source of this universe.

That's just me.

kek

Fpbp

Really makes you think

WE

They could extract the brain without damaging the skull so i would not underestimate their knowledge

WUZ EYEBALLZ

>What did the egyptians know
I tell you what they DIDN'T know, they didn't know not to fuck their sisters, daughters & mothers & fathers, the dirty cunts.

I actually doubt they really thought that.

Did no one ever get bashed in the head over there?

>or it could just be a drawing of an eye
By suggesting this you've opened yourself up to accusations of shilling for the illuminati.

Oh i see. And yeah I agree on Bats vs Supes. I started watching The Last Airbender when it first came out but then the cable got cut and I couldn't watch it. I'll get back into it this year.

That shit is whoa

>ctr+
>"anunna..."
>0 results
Sup Forums you need to get up to speed with what's going on...i thought you liked red pills?

Doing God's work user

that they wuz kangz.
if they knew bout whitey they woulda enslaved they ass

Enlighten me senpai

Secret societies throughout Europe did, but they were, as the name implies, not too keen on word getting out since it would get you tied to a wood fire right quick.

It's worth watching through to the end.
Mako is going to rip your heart out, though. Fair warning.

I heard during mummification, they used to stick a hook up the nose and pull out the brain, maybe they separated hemispheres and saw a prominent pattern and drew it for fun

Maybe that's just the tastiest part of the brain? They did pull the brains out of their dead. Who's to say they didn't eat it after that?

Damn. Well Ill start it up tomorrow then. I got nothing goin on anyway, on summer break.

Thank you for your contribution

They got this from atlantis you retards, the guys that build the pyramids.

Also it represents the third eye, which is how we feel and see god/the universe, create dmt when we are born and die.

There is more to life than just what you see, i would suggest to start with that beautiful movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXuTt7c3Jkg

But i wouldn't be surprise that the spiritually retarded people here would understand anything of this

Have fun, user.

That's not even where the pineal gland is, stop replying to this 1 post shill
saged

they knew a lot

that sounds like blasphemy against islam

those look nothing alike

Fucking everything dude. Literally everything. You've no idea the shit that went into their units of measurement and their temples. Plus their language was nothing short of divine

Kek

Modern art everyone

To be fair, our ancestors drew anthropomorphic creatures like that on cave walls.

Or they're smart enough to know how to dissect a brain.

As far as I know egyptians didn't consider the brain important to the function of the body. It was the only organ that wasn't stored upon mummification.

Will do snek

This is literally my fetish, please post more.