Did Otto Warmbier deserve to die, yes according to La Sha

This is one of the most arrogant and racist articles I've ever read.

Also, the journalist deleted her Twitter after all the negative press she is getting.

huffingtonpost.com/la-sha/on-the-revocation-of-whit_b_9531122.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DEvIm
kinfolkkollective.com/about/
huffingtonpost.com/la-sha/on-the-revocation-of-whit_b_9531122.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/DEvIm

This is her blog containing more hate speech.

kinfolkkollective.com/about/

facebook.com kinfolkkollective

" I’m a black woman though. The hopeless fear Warmbier is now experiencing is my daily reality living in a country where white men like him are willfully oblivious to my suffering even as they are complicit in maintaining the power structures which ensure their supremacy at my expense. He is now an outsider at the mercy of a government unfazed by his cries for help. I get it."

This is the state of American journalism.

>people who break the law deserve to die
So she 100% supports the police killing black criminals?

who?

What are the two links again? How can I help your cause?

Police are part of the executive branch. Any police interaction with a suspect that doesn't involve an arrest is a failure on the police

>Go to another country with strict laws
>Fuck it up
Really makes you think

It is because of people like this that I entered the Humanities rather than STEM. They cannot get away with it forever.

Bump

Literally have come to the conclusion all it takes to be a writer this day is to make the most outlandish view and point possible. Literally easiest job in the world.

>As I’ve said, living 15 years performing manual labor in North Korea is unimaginable, but so is going to a place I know I’m unwelcome and violating their laws. I’m a black woman though. The hopeless fear Warmbier is now experiencing is my daily reality living in a country where white men like him are willfully oblivious to my suffering even as they are complicit in maintaining the power structures which ensure their supremacy at my expense

how sheltered can someone be where they can compare the "oppression" they feel as they sip Starbucks with Purges and Gulags?

he fact she implicitly validates Gulag sentences for political crimes by saying "he should have known better" as if these are laws are in any way fair and even instead of just being excuses for the NK government to lock up and kill anyone it wants(I guess that shows how little she comprehends and much see takes her legal rights for granted)

>I entered the Humanities rather than STEM

Thank god, I thought I was the only one.

I'm usually not for organized outrage campaigns, but I think I might make an exception with this one.

It's even funnier when you realize they are paid by HuffPo (owned by Verizon) or Vox/Bustle/Buzzfeed which are kept buoyant by venture capital.

Someone calls themselves a "revolutionary" and writes clickbait "fighting the system" for the largest telecom company in the world.

Did anyone actually read the article?

it was published regarding his sentence, long before his death

of course he deserved a sentence; he was a douchey white kid that thought he could pull American college bullshit in fucking north korea. Prison, hard labor, sure. Death? No. no no no. Helllll no. thats where the problem arises

>As I’ve said, living 15 years performing manual labor in North Korea is unimaginable, but so is going to a place I know I’m unwelcome and violating their laws. I’m a black woman though. The hopeless fear Warmbier is now experiencing is my daily reality living in a country where white men like him are willfully oblivious to my suffering even as they are complicit in maintaining the power structures which ensure their supremacy at my expense. He is now an outsider at the mercy of a government unfazed by his cries for help. I get it.

This just reeks with upper class arrogance and inability to understand the struggle of others.
Horrendous.

north korea made him do it stupid bitch. he didnt do anything wrong

>huffingtonpost.com/la-sha/on-the-revocation-of-whit_b_9531122.html

faggot, it was written more than a year ago, there was no knowing that norks would fuck him up so bad that he dies.

That's what they want us to think.