*Sips Sweetie*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3AbbF-MpdY
youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahahahhahaha, we sound awful.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people, amirite?

we need to make sure democrats keep pushing this type of stuff. it is very critical

White privilege is an anti-white conspiracy theory

my dating profile says "no Jews, niggers, chinks" I get messages from mostly Arabs who like me and angry niggers

It's real though

So is black privilege

POO

Nigger privilege means you can be dumb as a rock and nobody cares
Wouldn't it be nice it be a nigger? You're too dumb to care about the degeneracy in the world, you just sit on your ass playing video games all day drinking beer and listening to music
You just go and have sex with a bunch of white women
You collect your welfare cheque and buy some $300 running shoes

Racists sound like cool guys. Why do we hate racism again?

>collect your welfare cheque and buy some $300 running shoes
This is so something a nigger would do

It's what my sister does and she's dumb as a nigger

Exactally, novorussia. This defeats their own purpose. It is glorious.

>Racist
>Colour blindness
HOW DO YOU WIN?!

>novorussia
Die in a fire.

>Color blindness

>Learn to identify racists
>...
>Inability to recognize a racist concept made to punish white people

Gee what a great sign.

I reckon 99% of the normies will have no idea what the fuck that pamphlet is even talking about.

Why does Russian provinces get a flag? I want my red Ensign

Kek.

>tfw white privilege gives you a speed buff
>+88% run speed

I-its not fair!

>"I treat all races the same"
>"So you're ignoring our oppreshun, you racist!"
They don't want equal treatment, not on terms that aren't their own at least. That's why they don't like color-blindness.

Got damn niggers.

>Novorussia
Based

>Color blindness

Fuck this gay earth.

You just can't win with these nutjobs.

they couldnt find actual klansmen or nazis so they are trying a mental gymnastics magic trick
I'm like a bucking bronco at the gate for that 2018 vote. I wonder if anyone else wants to oppress antifa further

It's mind-boggling how they make zero attempt to understand their opposition.

>You just go and have sex with a bunch of white women

cept that part doesn't happen

>racism

>privilege

i m against military police . police usually are bunch of faggots , i prefer the army

>Color blindness
Is this a fucking joke? Pretty sure all of us racist are far from color blind and can clearly see differences in race. Hence why I'm a racist.

Yeah it does
They're fat and ugly but it happens

>color blindness
people who don't make literally everything about race are the real racists!

>novorussia
Technically it's oldrussia. Since they've been one country with Russia for 2000 years

>white supremacy may be disguised as :

>extreme patriotism

Man, I can only imagine how fucking retarded any antifa would sound trying to define what is it that differentiate basic patriotism from ''extreme'' patriotism... Wouldn't trust an Antifa to give me a proper definition of extreme, especially given their chronic lack of self-awareness.

>support militarization of police

How the fuck is that a disguise? Its more a baseless accusation than anything else

>anti-immigration

Immigration has absolutely nothing to do with races. In fact, its the country of origin that matter in that case. Fuck antifa are so ignorant.

>Color blindness

Lolwut?

>fetishizing of european identity

>Europe is an hivemind/cultural blob where every white person and their local cultures are a carbon copy of each others to the point that the entire diaspora can be reduced to a continental label, at least from the point of view of the supposedly progressives

>inability to recognize white privilege

Won't even start about that one

Jesus christ, Antifa really are nothing more than useful idiots, sad to see that peoples fall for that.

Leftie terms like "white privilege" is mainstream and a normies thing

Normies suck on that BuzzFeed cock

you forgot one
>thinks only white people can be racists, or that racism against whites is justified.

>fetishising of European identity

As in whites aren't allowed to have an identity but everyone else is

White privilege is white supremacy. By propagating the idea that whites are naturally endowed and successful, they are essentially validating that idea.

I think it' a fake. Antifa is retarded but I doubt even them would make something so ridiculously abrasive.

And they probably mean color blindness as in saying we're all the same with equal rights and opportunities is failing to recognize the systemic oppression of minorities or something.

Thanks, Russia. Alliance when? We can give you some royalty if you'd like some new ones?

Hey now, niggers spend their welfare on drugs. They shoplift the shoes.

>It's mind-boggling how they make zero attempt to understand their opposition.
It really is. Everything coming from the modern left amounts to autistic screeching. They need to purge their ranks of mentally ill faggots if they want to be taken seriously ever again.

A lot buy shoes though, they're dumb enough to spend money on some cheap garbage made in China for $300 but steal everything else, my friend did work at a shoe shop though he said once a day a nigger would steal from the store and only niggers

Fat Hand

You can wear all the makeup you want and pain your nails and wear those slutty clothes but you will never be a real woman.

What in God's name is he eating?

Human leg, you can see the foot at points.

>color blindness

Why are communists so stupid?

they discovered it 3000 years ago

Nothing to see here, just ANTIFAGS exercising their German heritage.

This gets me every time.

>not licking tiolets what are you a priledged white male

>that quick glance toward the camera to make sure they're still filming me and my over-the-top reaction

that fat hand and that black nail polish

lol what is this from?

Fetishize European identity?!?

We don't even have an NAACP or White Entertainment Television...

I'm glad to see communists finally self identifying again. Makes them easier to push out of helicopters.

It's more than that. All their anti-white bullshit has made me acutely aware that I am white.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3AbbF-MpdY

>that logo
>big black stripe on top
>little brown stripe on the bottom
>"come on beaners, this is your fight too! let us drag you down to our level"

don't niggers realize spics loathe them too?

>fat finger

>sips sweetie

The real debate is what kind of drink is a sweetie?

Democracy was a mistake

Based

ur fingernails are ugly af

#FreeNovorussia

No shit
youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g

lurk moar newfag

>Color Blindness
>Red part looks brown

They could have simplified this list

> fight literally anyone who doesn't suck a fat muslim tranny nigger's dick every day with a smile on their face

See the thing is, the left is just shallow rhetoric, it's very easy to blend in with as the Okeef videos proved. You can literally go around saying, "Fuck white people." and they think you are on their side.

>No validation
>No deep arguments
>No motivation beyond not being racist
>Allies with black nationalists and Hispanic Nationalists, both of which would fight the white leftists as soon as they can.
>Left wants a civil war anyway even though their own allies would finish them off when it's over if they win.
>Their destiny is to be conquered.

It all comes down to one thing.leftists totally lack friend vs foe detection.

This means, just join Antifa, hang out with them, say smug shit. Don't blow your cover. If they ever plan an assault, shoot them in the backs. In the mean time, wake up normies by pushing this shit tier propaganda all over the place. Make it even crazier.

They forgot something

All kinds of Amerilards do that, it's weird and now normal.

>color blindness

That's colorist

Fuck I hate myself nao

>fetishising of European identity

ANTIFA confirmed pro-brexit. Europhiles on suicide watch.

I want to fuck that little cum slut so damn bad. Would fuck the brainwashing right out of her and make her repent to Trump

>That fat hand

Leaf juice with added sugar or honey

Fucking spot on dude

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

>color blindness is now fash
I thought we weren't supposed to see things by color.

this is actually a really good analogy

fucking nogs are too stupid to act normal, thus they do worse than whites

what does color blindness mean? you mean that i dont care what race you are, and i wont deal with your subhuman bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>how to identify a racist
>"color blind", otherwise believing in post-racial society

There is no way someone can be this stupid.

>color blindness
Look at that fucking white supremacist he can't fucking see red or green.

So im 100% kkk member now? Im colorblind too, so where are my white robes you cunts

> color blindness as in saying we're all the same with equal rights and opportunities is failing to recognize the systemic oppression of minorities or something.
They totally are

>color blindness
>racist
Wait
What?

I'm quite giddy on the thought that smartest of us can not be identified and are in higher echelons of society biding our time, building a fortune and networking. Let them have their stereotypes.

When the axe falls they won't see it coming at all.

kick her ass

Equal rights=communism

If it were my way, we would be shipping all dark skins back to africa and nuking mexico

niggers dont realize that literally EVERY other race has hated them for eternity

>people who don't hate themselves and adhere to our dogma

FTFY.

That is pretty racist desu.