>*Hans, enjoying the rapefugees?*
>*European caliphate amiright?*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzJvA1wPt-g
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0X_7zy2olok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck the United Shartstains of America

NFL Super bowl winners are world champions..why?

Takes 3 hours to play 1 hour of football..why

shut the fuck up

Because fuck you that's why

why?

Oh, it's another 'I'm jealous of the greatest country on earth' thread. Have fun, my muslim friends.

>this is who's posting right now

>the new face of America looks like Italy
Kek

I saw a hole on the side of a dirt hill

Yep, there are a lot of fat asses over here.
Still better than Russia.

I crawled inside and it was a cave made of ice WTF???

>south of Rome
>Italy
But you are wrong

So I shot it.

Don't try and saw it because that will take ages
Use a shovel you dumb dumb

"Trust me, I'm White"
US Census everyone

Jews love making money on those commercials.

Say that to my face see what happens

>my Muslim friends
SJW spotted

I'm all shaking

USA is a shithole, yes. But Canada? Please. That fucking place is only good for hunting and fishing. Name something else. I dare you.

>56% white and declining
>zog capital
>rampant degeneracy
>muh freedums, muh trump, muh eurostan
burgers are the worst posters

Oral sex with animals.

>ITT: LARPING Americans.

It's the best country in the world

I heard it's a pretty good place to get your dick sucked by a dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzJvA1wPt-g

wrong

im game.

I'm a very much rural person
>56%
Pic related

Whoever made that pic was projecting pretty hard

WE HOL AUUUUP

You'll be muslim all eurabia!!!

I am really confused what to think of this thread. America hate threads that insults western europe with picture of sheboon. Bro make it a nigger hate thread

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>15% moslem

>56% white

>I'm a very much rural person

Hey vodka nigger, tell us what's so great about your shithole. Btw, when's the last time you hear someone say, "It's really good. It was made in Russian". Or, "Yeah, it's completely legitimate. It's from Russia".

A good portion of those are not burka wearing arabs. Pic related.

cntrl azns gook subhumans who make the percentage so high are illegals with no rights

Your country is literally run ENTIRELY by jews.

apart from that, it is entirely centrally planned around the automobiled creating a monotonous strip mall wasteland from sea to shining sea.

almost everyone is forced to drive unreasonably large distances to get from place to place, sealed off from their fellow man in their cars. all the walking you people do is from your car, across a parking lot, and around some fucking stores in a strip mall. everyone suffers from severe cognitive dissonance because the polished version of america shown on TV simply doesnt exist. beauty is rare, and almost always found in nature. hardly anyone even knows what a culture is, and those that do, are usually surrounded by beauty in very concentrated pockets of wealth fucking the rest of the country, and the world.

the """"""food""""" is almost entirely toxic, and agricultural procedures and ingredients banned even in developing countries are still practiced in america because "MUH GROWTH"

if you look at the average american suburb from space, it literally looks like one of those human farms from the matrix, because that's what america is: a human farm.

everything is geared towards juicing shekelz from the destruction of nature, man, and culture.

Just reported you to Ontario child services for racism sexism homophobic islamaphobia. Say goodbye to your kids.

>Chechen
>Russian flag

Not even gonna read this no flag post

>hen's the last time you hear someone say, "It's really good. It was made in Russian". Or, "Yeah, it's completely legitimate. It's from Russia".
half the world that uses our weapons?

I thought it was South Africa, South Sudan is damn close enough. And of course who wouldn't know a leaf in need of a good raking when they saw one.

Fuck america, all Americans are honorary Jews, since they have Jew brain anyway

>Your country is literally run ENTIRELY by jews.

I notice you're hiding the flag of the shithole you're from.

>Central Asian Gooks

You meant to say "Russians" Ivan.

>It's really good. It was made in Russian
Dostoevsky.

Now half of the moslems that are native to Russia has this phenotype

BUT MUH EURABIA MUH 15%

Another common phenotype for moslem native pop of T/NC

>Uses our weapons
>MUH KALASHNIKOV/DRAGUNOV

Seriously dude, just because you might have the most war-based weapons doesn't mean they're the best quality. This isn't the cold war, step up to 21st century technology and not the 1970s and 1980s shit.

US moon landings arn t fake

You mean more like this.

Medical and nuclear research, space program etc

Nice of you to post Northwest Russians though.

These are immigrants and not natives. They have no right or movements for their protections

Chechen and Tatar respectively

most of the capable russians were siphoned off by european and american trans national companies.

i guarantee you use something made by a russian, but sold by a US company every day.
and not just russians, literally every nation you groundlessly talk shit about has built "your" country, which isnt really yours, since you're just a subhuman mule.

the people who are most successful in america are, always have been, and always will be immigrants who stick together or secret societies. in any case, they actually have some sense of logos. you, on the other hand, are a culturally absent subhuman mule who has never and will never invent anything.

im pretty sure a lot of burgers realize everything i said to be true subconsciously, which is why they always hurl insults at other countries while ignoring how objectively FUCKED beyond all measure the US actually is.

>makes the ak47
>can't drive down the street and buy one in under 15 minutes
sucks to suck

Why do I need to buy something of which I have 4 already

gun is the wrong handedness for the dude, hes gonna cop a casing to the face

>Medical and nuclear research, space program etc

This is cold war era shit that you're talking. LITERALLY FUCKING WE WUZ SCIENTISTZ. Top kek.

>Nukes
Your jewish agents stole it from us
>medicine
Russia is famous for its medicine??
>space program
I only see the American flag on the moon Vlad.

WAAAAAH A-A-AMERISHARTS WE N-NEED MORE FOREIGN AID WAAAAAH
t. Klaus/emu/Trudeau

lives revolve around shitting money and stockpiling tummy's with fast food
stealing gold and converting free people to slaves, just to become slaves to black people 100 years later
how depressing.

I think you're focusing on the wrong part of the comment.

Thats the way she goes bud.

Names? The one seems plausible based on phenotype, but the other I'm a little skeptical of.

>nuclear research is limited to WMD

>Russia is famous for its medicine??
Yes you stupid amerishit
>I only see the American flag on the moon Vlad.
Who's the first man in space? Check on the international space station
No this is today

What's male life expectancy from alcoholism in Russia like buddy?
Russians have a high percentage of DNA from central asia, you're part ching chong buddy. You guys also don't have access to modern toilets, go figure.

>Russians are poo in loos
Lmao

>Finnics, Tatars and Siberians
>central asian
Americans...

Number magically correlates with wild shitskins, hm

Meanwhile, in Russia

bet he could out run you

>doesn't mean they're the best qualit
But they are.

Here you go fgt.

the russian is somewhat right, go outside in any major american city or town and it's full of shitskins. and it's only gonna get browner.

of course, no one on here cares about that because half of our posters are shitskins themselves who love israel and think all america is about is the SUPER BOWL and FAST FOOD, maybe with some guns and a cross thrown in to status signal a bit

The majority isn't central Asian but it is still Asian, not that it matters though.

Suburbs are great places to raise kids fag hider I mean flag hider. Besides, we can afford cars because we aren't taxed at 80%.

Implying Russia is better
youtube.com/watch?v=0X_7zy2olok

Still better than ameriniggers.

Did he died?

what happened?

>Still better than ameriniggers.

>Then sits back and remembers he's in Russia. FUCK!

it's far east asian, the real ching chong asian. If you break it down to central asian the numbers go higher, population too is 150mil people in russia, 50mil don't have access to modern toilets, go figure, then throw in male life expectancy is african tier 50yrs old because of mah russian vodka alcoholism among males and you get a good picture on russia and how degenerate it is.

americans are the most retarded people on this earth. I hope russia china and iran glass your trashheap of a country

>same Finnic and Siberian thing just like with neighbouring Balts, Scandinavians and closely related Central European Slavs
Central asia yes, yes
They are a thing of their own.

It's not that bad.
I've lived in Russia and Canada and have been in the US for a while.
While the US definitely has the most immigrants, Canada has a lot of Chinese/Indians in major cities and Russia has a lot of central asian immigrants in major cities.

It's almost like drinking is bad. Younger him

The chart shows far east dingus which is sky high, your central asian is even higher hahahaahaha. Boris, his eyes are nice, I like to call him Boris the Chink Yeltsin.