Self-Improvement thread

I'll be dumping some images so other anons can read more, and make themselves stronger men.

Dump other images to add to it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WIsx1t8TJq4
youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting
ulrikbrask.dk/Media/The well-cultured anonymous.pdf
moneyinstructor.com/saving.asp
soundcloud.com/larry-amos-jr/sets/dale-carnegie-how-to-win
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just read the bible

Which stories? Or just in it's entirety?

Read the bible

i made this song

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

sounds stupingly memey.

Also the music is too loud for the lyrics

probably the most bluepilled picture I have ever seen

some random dudes library
what's bluepilled about it other the vidya

Bumping with this video
youtube.com/watch?v=WIsx1t8TJq4
Do this exercise and it'll help undo the posture that years of sitting on the computer and playing vidya can inflict upon a man. You'll feel healthier, be more attractive, and appear more confident to others. The right posture has a measured effect on your self confidence, as well.

Good video

I could use some shit like this

Fuck it, posting more.
There's lots of youtube channels with tips for grooming, talking to girls, stuff men should do. As goofy as it sounds, stuff like alpham and artofmanliness can help.
We were unfortunate enough to be raised by a generation of flabby, unprincipled men and many of us failed to find the right male role models and friends in our lives to help us become classically good men.
If your foot in the door is a youtube video, there's no shame in that.

I am somewhat of a literary prodigy, a lightning fast reader; blink and I've probably turned the page – twice. I feel as though I am finally in my prime, churning through approximately 1,000 pages an hour... Yes, I can read Jane Eyre during my lunch break and still have time to chew through half of Ulysses before returning to work. I don't know about you, but I find most readers to be slow, slack-jawed simians with malformed frontal-lobes. And here's the kicker: I memorize almost everything I read so don't talk to me about "comprehension".

Imagine scanning over a picture assiduously with a magnifying glass and trying to piece together the whole work at the end. Meanwhile I'm sitting 4 feet back in a state of sublime transcendence taking it all in at once.

I'm interested man

I'll catalog them and make this a pretty common thing on here

What's the point, West is dead buddy.

The west is dying sure, but that doesn't mean you should die with it

This is self improvement, not arguing about which political system is better or worse.

youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting
He's a chad, and he has ads, but his tips are good for grooming and dressing well. If you can swallow your pride and take advice from a Chad, you can learn from him.
ulrikbrask.dk/Media/The well-cultured anonymous.pdf
a classic text from early Sup Forums, this has lots of good info.

PROTIP: Don't trust /fa/ for fashion advice. They're tryhard faggots who pretty much just advise buying expensive designer shit and meme fashion trends like yeezy's.

I'm still working on all this myself, so there's not much I can offer that isn't common knowledge, but all I can offer is a cautionary tale.
I spent 10 years as a fucking loser. I never wanted to make small changes, never wanted to expand my horizons, or try new things. I thought I was perfect the way I was, and I went from a fit black belt at 18 to a fat loser with only one or two friends and few prospects in life. I'm 27 and about halfway out of the hole, but I'm here to say that no matter how fucked your situation seems, you can improve it.
moneyinstructor.com/saving.asp

Difficult to remain motivated to improve yourself when it all seems hopeless and futile.

Yeah, i'm in the same boat too bud it's important to realize especially for the younger ones to realize just what time is, and that they can always improve themselves.

There was a book by Aaron clarey, Enjoy the Decline: Accepting and Living with the Death of the United States. I haven't personally read the book but it seems like something you would enjoy reading.

A handy tip I learned from a therapist:
Even if you hate sports, keep up with a local team, any sport it doesn't matter. Just know when they're playing, some basics of who's on the team, and whether they win or not every week.
Just that can be a huge help for relating with other people and getting into conversations.
soundcloud.com/larry-amos-jr/sets/dale-carnegie-how-to-win
Audiobook of a classic self help book on social skills.

One thing I've learned: Smile and tell everyone to have a good day when you're parting for the day. Doesn't matter. Gas station clerk, your boss, the cops, everyone.
I'm a malignantly negative person inside but I often get feedback at work and out of work about hoow I'm always a friendly face with a good attitude. People like that in others, and that goes further in networking than you can imagine. And let me make it clear: 90% of your success in life is networking. Unless you're a fucking savant at a specific field, you need to network to succeed.

>smackdown vs raw
Some of my earliest faps came from creating female wrestlers in that

Good tips, would you mind if I copied this shit word for word to be used in further threads?

Go for it, brother

I'll look into it

Some fitness shit:
-Having a hard time into cardio? Try the C25K app. It has you running for only a few seconds at a time, and over 8 weeks if you follow it you will get up to 30 minutes of straight running. Your body is capable of more than you might think, it just has to learn the right breathing patterns.

currently saving these images.

It's true.

Before I joined the military, I ran a 15 minute two mile.

8 weeks later, I was running a 14 minute two mile, it felt pretty good desu

Sorry, 15 minute one mile*