FROM THE OLD WORLDS DEMISE,SEE THE EMPIRE RISE!

canzukinternational.com/2017/02/brexit-plans-include-special-passport.html

UK Government sources have confirmed that special passport arrangements between Commonwealth countries, with the Queen as Head of State, have been discussed “at the highest level”, including Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Yeah, nah we're full.

>including Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
yet you are conveniently forgetting
>Papua New Guinea
>Jamaica
>Solomon Islands
>Trinidad
the nigger states

What exactly does an "anglosphere passport agreement" mean?

Furthermore, Trump is a huge U.K. Lover and his mother is actually a royalist scot. He'd LOVE to get America back in the empires fold so I'm interested to see if he can get in on these high level talks.

keep your authoritarians ass on your island.

you had your chance 200s years ago to taste freedumbs.

now turn in that butter knife.

The UK is basically a nigger state at this point, I really don't want free travel with them.

Fuck off you pom cunts. The last thing we need is more of you dickheads shitting up the place. You made you bed, now lie in it.

i can smell garlic pierre,that leaf flag cant hide it

why isn't Belize in any thing.

no can do chaps THE EMPIRE NEEDS MEN!

i'm not going list all 16 of the realms

No your thinking of this all wrong. Imagine England and Scotland being reinvigorated by Aussies moving in and having a fucking spine.

You'd end up saving U.K. While shitposting irl

The """Empire""" needs to be taken out the back and shot. and the UK completely deserves to be kicked out of the commonwealth.

nice

No, your thinking is wrong. Australia only has 20 million people, very few of whom have any interest at all in going to a cold, rainy little shithole full of muslims. The only thing this will accomplish is flooding Australia with even more human garbage.

we want to avoid the same economic downside as the eu

letting in a load of poorer countries and then their citizens all storm the rich ones and supress wages and over saturate the job market with cheap labour

I'd love to return to my ancestral lands, but you've polluted it with muzrats.

nigga without the uk there is no commonwealth

its time to come home white man

>we want to avoid the same economic downside as the eu
you still letting in PAPUA NEW GUINEA

Canada's done for years ago, and this whole commonwealth idea has been floated a few times but a travel priveledge will only result in coutries trading around shitskins, and trying to dump them in other countries

as long as you dont go to london luton or a few towns in the north its 100% whites everywhere mate.

every white country has its detroit

The Commonwealth has been doing fine without you cunts for the last 50 years, after you sold everyone up the river to join the EEC. The UK is a net drain on the Commonwealth, and humanity is general. Nobody want you cunts here.

We'll do you want to make some agreements to help save your ancestral land or do you want to just leave it for dead?

I'd rather fight to my death than bend my knee to religious extremists like what the U.K. Has been dealing with

nah they wont be allowed in,it will be a CANZUK thing

it will be argued that poorer nations will have a bad effect and the EU regarding poland and romania will be used as an argument

really we just want the nice white ones and not the brown ones lol

Fuck the UK. They dug their own grave.

>nah they wont be allowed in,it will be a CANZUK thing
what are you talking about did you even read the article you posted

you have little option bruce the british are coming!

As long as its accorded to whites only

I kinda like the idea of a two or three tier system with anzac top tier and a simultaneous shit tier with similar agreements in place.

I'd want this for the purpose of strengthening the bonds of the commonwealths but It might not be politically possible though.

Make sure you disregard all of your Anglo heritage then please, providing you have any.
>you probably don't

the fact its being debated by the queen at all is a good sign,i want CANZUK and i want the eu to die

i want the CANZUK union standing side by side with america as the 2 pillars of western civilization

no one will ever threaten us

>its being debated by the queen
its not being debated by the queen its being talked of by tory back benchers

GIB TO US PLS

it would be funny if countries left the commonwealth to protest brexit, then went to war with other countries that told uk to kick rocks

My heritage and my people started the day my ancestors were forcibly removed from their homeland and transplanted here. Brits are and continue to be the niggers of Europe. There is absolutely no benefit for Australia in free movement.

>tory backbenchers
>highest echolons of power

pick one

That song was about the Swedish empire you mong

mate it was a prison colony for 5 mins...you most likely decended from a colonial who went willingly and was given free land to start a family

>>tory backbenchers
>>highest echolons of power
im telling you its not the bottom one

SHIEEET

im aware but only one of us is hiding our flag sven

>there are Australians who ironically think we aren't in decline and won't end up like UK or America
Ignorance is bliss but don't be a fool to think that our country isn't rapidly getting more fucked by the year

Change your surname to something else as well. Make sure it isn't an Anglo one.

YES DFUCKING FUNALLY

YOU CUNTS HAVE NO IDEA I HAVE BEEN SHITPOSTING AOBUT THIS FUCKING SHTI FOR FUCKING MONTHS

AHASDHJFBA:SJIHKFB:ASDKF

GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN

RULE BRITTANNIA

As long as they don't ram people in then complain when the shitty apartments they are given ahead of natives go up in flames. (Browner people do this more often sadly)

EVERYONE needs to fuck off home and stop taking the NWO propaganda seriously.

Fuck you dad.

You have no authority to dictate what anyone here does or calls themselves. You surrendered that along with all your other rights.

May the US simple upon you.

No he only wants the benefits of our shared anglosphere progress while resenting its successes because somewhere, sometime, it was shit to one of his distant ancestors, or something.

Fuck that loser man. Anglosphere forever.

Have to get that one past the skips. They hate us more than poos and chinks.

i will endure any maori,abo or shitskin.......because they are vastly outnumbered by the MILLIONS of whites

its an abomination a yank or aussie gets deported while mubeen and her 4 retarded kids get gibs

we cannot rely on 3rd worlders no more! we must take human resources from the white commonwealth! they speak english,grew up in a law system similar to ours,culturally compatable and they are white.

You talk down to the Homeland. You have no honour or respect. Change your surname and deny your heritage, Colonial.
Pretty sad that one talks down to his mother country like that.

fug :DDD

Canada will have finaly been worth it in the long run. Time to change the flag back ditch the leaf.

dont you both have visa free travel anyway between you both?

Fuck that, white English people are frustrating enough. I hate your pointless little island and your worthless culture, full of self loathing illiterates and controlled by Pakis.

English people accept 'their lot in life' which translates to enjoying having the state rape you harder. There's nothing to be proud of if you're English, the only passion you cucks have is trying to escape your mess and make a mess here.

Fuck off England.

A CLOSER ANGLOSPHERE (minus ameriniggers) WILL MAKE US THE CULTURAL POWERHOUSE

> have the option for a special emblem on their passports.

R O Y A L S T A M P

It is time.

Remember to deny your heritage as well. Change your surname too if it's of Anglo origin.

"Anglo" and England are oxymorons.

This.

>cultural powerhouse
jerking each other off over the flatulence of dead men and your own cuckery

>He'd LOVE to get America back in the empires fold
Can't see Trump wishing to swear loyalty to anyone else including Bess, our thing is better than her thing plus we're already an empire. Trump would probably be very open to almost any other configuration of Anglo unity, but not one where he and/or America become subordinate

From the ashes, the phoenix has started to rise

We don't want your mudslimes dad, I know that's what you're planning

What will our flag be?

Free movement is a terrible idea. Just apply for your complementary working visa we give all British people, at least that way we can vet the mudslimes and keep Australia (somewhat) pure.

We want British people, but ONLY British people. Don't bring your mutallo Pakistani problem here. We have enough problems as it is with Sudanese gangs.

you worship bones also,nothing wrong with it.

why the hell would you need a flag

wtf not cool

I know how bad you guys want to put "share the same race" but you know in your current -- albeit self made -- political climate it would be suicide.

as opposed to you claiming to be the bastions of freedom while fucking an entire region of the world for the good part of your unipolarity?

>implying this isnt going to happen no matter how retarded it is
Politicians have spent my entire life proving they cant be trusted with a colouring book. much less the reigns of this country. Why do you think they'll do the smart thing for once?

>We want British people

No. They'll spread their defeatist disease here too. The last thing we need is a bunch of demoralized pussies shitting up the place.
The british people have nothing they could possibly offer us.

A N G L O S P H E R E

Whatever stereotype you're thinking rn, I don't conform to it.
>cultural (((powerhouse)))
You can't compete. Don't even try.

I don't like how it's the globalist cuck governments that are setting this up. Might be better to setup CANZUK after the chinks, pajeets, & pakis have been repatriated, and the white Australia policy is CANZUK wide.

>Stars

You what lad?

Ever closer union ;)

That's not me screaming about that. You must be thinking of some other burger.

your daughter swoons to her 1 direction poster

your son wears a sabbath or led zep shirt or an iron maiden one

your grandad collects beatles albums

your niece reads harry potter

your wife watches piers morgan and gets her opinion from john oliver

we might not rule the waves no more mate......but we rule the airwaves with an iron fist

I think the fact that its all being considered for countries under our monarchy kinda saves it from the globalists.

They would never do anything to unite under a monarchy because constitutional monarchies are one the quintessentially western institutions

Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK become one

Jamaica, Papua New Guinea, and the other shithole realms become overseas territories

All in the past, old chap, and hardly representative even then. OC?
That said,
BTFOing the globalists does warm my cockles a wee bit.

Why would Australia and New Zealand want to join with Canada and the UK? Your cultures are toxic.

this sounds perfect desu, i would like if we could help out the poorer places a bit too.

We are one people anyway. We have our differences, but we've far more in common than a Frenchman and a Lithuanian as we see in the EU

>become overseas territories
you do realize all territories gain citizenship

>literally completely free immigration, no borders, no vetting at all
>BTFOing globalists

You're deluded.

And as always....

ENGLAND PREVAILS

Colonies then. But under a nicer, more 21st century name

No fuck off, we don't want your god damn Pakis here.

Bollocks, every second goddamned barman in London is Australian. Think of it as a cultural exchange - you can dip your wick in our multi culti flesh and teeth pool, we can marry all your annalises.

Your culture is basically the same as ours user. Our white working classes are nigh identical, and we both have liberal city hipsters

YES! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

get fucked, we don't want you sand niggers here, just send the Queen and we'll give her a proper throne in a proper white country

You're from Alberta, aren't you?

>Our white working classes are nigh identical,
yours are much poorer

a-are you serious?

Is your entire impression of those countries just from what you see on Sup Forums?

our cultures are 85% plus the same, even more so when you arent in major population hubs

You're a bit late with that request lead. Don't worry First Nations and quebeckers wil keep their de facto special status over you for generations to come