Next Election

Curious to hear what pol has to say about this scenario.
2020 comes around, and the dems have someone charismatic enough to compete with Trump. The policies are as follows:
Trump: continue building the wall and cracking down on immigration in general, attempting to bring jobs back, we should ally with Russia to stomp out ISIS.
Dems: having learned from 2016, crack down on illegal immigration across the desert, as well as citizenship fast tracking and English courses for established, long time (10+ years) illegals, raise minimum wage up to $15/hr over the course of 4 years, we should ally with NATO allies and the EU (if it still exists) to stomp out ISIS.
Agreed issues: Healthcare needs to be reformed (how differs), Israel, pro Syrian rebels.

It truly doesn't matter who's nore charismatic. Voting is a meme.
We decide who's the president. Not you. Trump will win in 2020, I promise you that.

Nah, we need Hillary to run again. Surely she'll beat Trump this time.

she won the popular vote

There's a few reasons why I'd still vote Trump, but
>raise minimum wage up to $15/hr over the course of 4 years
... is my biggest issue with what you listed.

Higher minimum wage rates can work for some cities where businesses receive larger profits thanks to the presence of many customers (and it can even be a necessity with high costs of living), but enforcing a national minimum wage of $10+/h is a surefire way to decimate the already struggling economies of "small-town" America. The fact of the matter is that economics doesn't work the same way everywhere in the country and many rural businesses don't make enough profits to raise wages so high.

Determination of minimum wage levels needs to be decided at as low of a level as possible, preferably at the city/county level.

>Democrats nominate candidate who wants to crack down on illegal immigration and force people to learn English

In this scenario the simulation has broken down with an extreme glitch. Expect repetition of sentences and behaviors by broken NPC's, constant deja vu as processing centers are brought on and offline, and an ultimate reboot to 1980 after a hard reset.

Tulsi Gabbard/Richard "Conehead" Spencer ticket for the Dems, Trump/Barron ticket for the Reps.

Screenshot this.

Please lower taxes.

fuck off cheapstake

Trump is going to go balls deep on campaign promises by starting in late 2018 and then a fucking frenzy by 2019.

>pardoning Assange offering refuge citizenship
>declaring Snowden a national hero
>legalizing Marijuana and personal consumption while hardening foreign drug importation and manufacture
>building the wall
>allowing bankruptcy for failed student loans and failed majors

Permanently BTFO of the left while simultaneously getting new voters.

2020 is too far away, we have no idea what's going to happen in these 3 years

I don't think Trump will run again.

I don't think the democrats will have resolved their inner squabbling enough to compete with whoever the republicans present.

> EK-SKUSE ME NU UH WHERE DA REPARATION AT WYPIPO

>REEE WHAT ABOUT MY BABY KILLING???

>pay for my penith removal, thankth

I mean I guess the mexicans who are back home in Mexico will be happy

I am not voting for Trump, that's for damn sure. I want someone more like Duterte, who actually has a spine and is not afraid to use it

President Trump - Republican
Hillary Clinton - Democrat
Dwayne Johnson - Libertarian
Jill Stein - Green Party
Mark Zuckerberg - (independient) Kike Party

This is what is going to happen: They will get a cringy copy of Trump spouting unfunny memes noone cares about. Get ready for pop culture references and a lot of screaming because of course, they have no idea why Trump was ellected.

I fucking knew it

democrats have lost 3 elections that way now. you would think they would know how to run.

President Trump - Republican
Hillary Clinton - Democrat
Dwayne Johnson - Libertarian
Jill Stein - Green Party
Mark Zuckerberg - Jewish Party
Bernie Sanders - Communist Party
Oprah - YOU GET A PARTY

WTF WHEN I POSTED THIS

>democrats
>republicans
>not the kike party

Rand Paul for Pres, Justin Amash/Thomas Massie for VP 2020

The slogan: A Clear Vision for America

Dems will try to push a Trans-Latino-Muslim Candidate. Republicans will by this point have passed an amnesty bill to all illegals and imported a billion Muslims because they go full retard whenever they get in power.

Trump will have been assassinated by the CIA at this point. Pence's kids will come out of the closet.

Dems win, elect Antifa cabinet and pass Hate Speech laws.

Michelle Obama for prez
Slogan: Fuck trump and fuck white people