Where were you when big man tyrone was named the president of kekistan?

where were you when big man tyrone was named the president of kekistan?

youtube.com/watch?v=n4VMpaaNJmM

cringing so hard i could press a diamond in my anus

> da kekistanni army xD

He reminds me so much of this guy from Nigeria I used to work with. He was almost a walking stereotype but, damn it, he was funny as hell to talk to.

Wasn't it obvious that it was a nigger religion?

>[audible kek]

Tyrone is Cameroonian (CAMEROON IS RIGHTFUL SOUTH NIGERIAN CLAY)

Fighting a war against Assigned Male Comics

Don't forget, at the end of the day Tyrone is just a dude faggots pay to say stupid shit.
He's just a greedy nigger.
He doesn't actually share our opinion on anything.
He just wants our money.

We need to find a new anime character to promote our stupid shit. This one's becoming a Gary Stu.

This is embarrassing. I hate reddit.

you redditors need to go back to where you came from and stay there

Fuck you Sup Forums stop using anime on all your shitty memes.

It'd be cool if it wasn't just an ad for meme t-shirt

BASED BLACK LEADER

Why does reddit have to ruin everything. Both Tyrone and Kek.

He is actually a priest and contributes more to society in a week than you will in your life.

Got my vote.

Jammeh, B.M.T. and Malik obunga should just go to some african hellhole and seize power 2bqh famallama

>10 wieners

Not even South Nigeria is rightful South Nigerian Clay.

Or rather, (South) East Nigeria.

LET BIAFRA GO YOU DIRTY BACKWARD BOKO HARAM MUZZIE BASTARDS

The crap this poor man has to do to earn some money..

While it's easy to blame leddit, people have been cashing in on chantard OC for years. Whether it's hosting the content and slapping ads on it, as KnowYourMeme et al did, or the merchants who know there's a market for swag, such as shirts, stickers, and the Plushed Jew: characters like Pedobear or Longcat (to give examples of attempts long before the KEK swag shown in OP's vid).

For what it's worth, Akihabara in Tokyo is full of this: 2channel characters given product form.

In the past, Sup Forums reacted violently to these attempts to cash in on chan culture, raiding or trolling the owners behind the ventures. And you'd be mocked endlessly for being autistic enough to show your power level IRL. Apparently that time has passed!

It's super cringy, but I'd do that for money too. Why not? It beats working for a living and everyone understands that Tyrone doesn't actually care about this shit.

It's time for Sup Forums to kill reddit.

Is this stupid 'give me money and I'll say stupid shit' meme still a thing?

hahahahhahahahahahahhaahhaha holy shit my sides

>Sheeeeeiiiittt

hes providing a service that people pay for. i know hes a nigger but i have a soft spot for this one.

The most disgusting and sad thing about "Le Kekistan" is that it's not /paul/ meme, it's meme created by retarded pseudo-intellectual Sarcuck and was popularized by nu/pol/tards and plebbitors from the_donald.

It's THE MOST cringiest and pathetic """"meme"""" out there and people actually fucking bite it and larp it everywhere.
And the most saddest thing is that rest of Sup Forums blames Sup Forums for this normalfag behavior.
They use memes like "Reeee normies get out" but don't even realise that... THEY ARE THE NORMIES

It's cancer incarnate

This nigger sold out pretty damn hard. Have you seen his prices?

ODER BLOCKING POAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reddit can't keep getting away with this.

supply and demand

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE OR SUBSCRIBE, YOU NEEVVVEER GET DE SUCC!

can i just congratulate this guy for a second?
he transformed what was a dumb anime joke into a booming business, autists paying him top dollars to say cringe. but not only is his business booming, he ascendet from being a regular meme, into becoming a meta meme, a meme which adopts and molds other memes (like pepe). now as the defacto "president" aka african warlord/banana republic figurehead he cemented himself in the currently booming kekistan merchandise game, we're talking about a steady market growth withing the next 8 years. you can call him a nigger and or tyrone, i applaud his entrepreneuristic endeavor and his capitalistic spirit

Clammy NEET-bucks are all the rage right now.

All my tax dollars and the hard earned money of parents everywhere are going to retarded ass virgin losers who don't know how to conceal their power level.

What a shame.